On and off season workout

RE: All Saints Day thread

LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 08:50PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-28-12 AT 08:48?PM (MST)

HELLO! There are other people on MM you two!

I'm telling 45.

RE: fireball needs a stud

someone left the gate to the nut house open again. LOL
Any helping hand is a good hand.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

RE: fireball needs a stud

I am going to start my own thread about jack chit that will hit 800+ posts. See ya all there!!!

RE: First 1,000 post thread

Leaving on the marlin trip in 18 days, can't wait. If 1911 doesn't chum it will be the first time.

Has anyone else been raped/roofied before?? I don't really wanna press charges, I just wanna remember it!!

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Jan-29-12 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]Yes it counts!! I don't know why everyone talks negatively about roofies, one of the coolest things that's ever happened to me!! You're house is lucky Rans!!

~Z~

NO KIDDING, HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH THAT ANSWER????

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Kilo, are you the one locking this thing down every ten minutes?? I'm guessing it's 45!! How you doing Kilo?? Do anything fun this weekend??

~Z~

Something seems wrong with my horse.

6212596f4f3.jpg

I got raped once- what a night that was!

BackGround: my brother from another mother/best friends sister is hot! But in my mind, she was off limits....

One year,New Years Eve, we're all (about 15-20 folks) just playing poker...drinking having a good time...and I'm not thinking about anything other than that, and I end up drunk! Puking, need help to the couch, one foot one the floor, gotta keep one eye open, drunk!

I don't know how long they left me on the couch, but I do rememeber her "helping me to "my" room...next thing I know, I'm neked, and I've got DD's in my face...."ok".

I never said a word to my "bro.", but she slipped one day and mentioned she'd seen me neked, and she had to fess up...and well to this day he hates me asking how his sister is doing.

And I ask often!

I still hate this thread!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Tag, that's hilarious!! :D

Last night was similar. One of my best friends since high school, it was his birthday party. He invited a ton of girls and the one who raped me happened to be the one who he was planning to spend the night with. Well we all got in the hot tub after I ditched the cougar from the night before. In the hot tub she decides to sit between us and starts "skiing" (you know what that is right??) Anyways we all get out and I go up to take a shower, next thing I know she's taking a shower with me. Then I black out...

Woke up this morning and she's gone, my buddy says "dude that was my chick!!" I act stupid and ask wtf he's talking about...well I guess she's a screamer and woke the dead with her yells. Luckily he wasn't too mad...he made me a bloody mary, had a new case of cold beer on the table when I went downstairs and we were all drunk and back in the hot tub around noon. Still haven't heard from the chick...

The cougar is pissed as hell though!!

~Z~

Hoe's before Bro's...if you're drunk enough.

I aint lying, I wish I had been sober enough to enjoy it, but just knowing the act itself bugs himf(and knowing HE knows how drunk I was) and knows it wasn't by my initiation...is priceless'ish!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

This thread and the others including 1911's dumb one are stealing the top prize from EELGRASS and it is not fair sense his computer "bellied up"....give him a break...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Wth is an Eelgrass?? And what is the top prize?? Maybe I should start a stupid thread since I've NEVER done that before...

~Z~

RE: DD's Will give you a blck eye...if you're lucky!

Sometimes I wonder why he doesn't invite me over when she's in town...I always find out that she WAS in town...NOT cool!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

He sounds like a plick Tag!! Is his name 45, Ransom, 1911, or Overton??

~Z~

Yeah, he's a plick, but he's had to take over "Man of the House" duties since his dad went all crack addict, and is really over protective of his sisters...

And ransoms younger sister is 90 years old...and as much as I would like to....I'll pass

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

RE:First 1,000 post thread !!

I forgot to mention that Eel is under suicide watch because I have exceeded the post count of his stupid thread.

I just heard from Mrs Eel and she said Eel will be out of the straight jacket by weeks end.

Update from hell

I thought all you campfire guys were morons until I went back to politics for a visit. Only my cuz, corny and myself are half way smart over there and I'm a little worried about those 2.

RE:Maybe the first 1,000 post thread!!

Fine I'll just go to the other plick thread!! At least I can drink in peace over there!!

~Z~

I was just kidding Z, not only are you good mannered you are a genius!

If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound if you are not there.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Gator, no it doesn't make a sound if you're not there. I was a sonar tech on submarines and happen to know for sound to exist there must be a source (tree falling), an environment (air), and a receiver (you)...therefore sound does not exist because you're not there to hear it. You're welcome...

~Z~

Well then it depends whether or not Rugburn has roofied him at the time the tree falls...if he's passed out and can't hear it then no sound...

~Z~

This thread is quickly becoming the dumbest thing on the entire internet.

Bama sucks. There ya go smitty, now it's the coolest thread on the internet again!!

~Z~

Oh that's it, I need a beer!! I'm going to the drinking game from now on cuz you're right this thread sucks!!

~Z~

I need help staying ahead of the plick in the thread war so I have to take back some of what I said about you all.

RE: GO LSU GO!! RANS LIKE LSU!!

LMFAO!! That's the first thing I said after he missed the FG, I told my friends I'll bet they recruited him from Bama, Stanford, or Boise St...

~Z~

Rans to me that's better than winning the state championship. To be mentioned in the same sentence as RELH and you is right up in honors I have achieved. I think I'll put it on my obituary. I'm done fighting with them for awhile their getting nasty.

RE: GO LSU GO!! RANS LIKE LSU!!

LMAO yep.

What do you think of my big strip buck Z? The photo alone weighed 50 lbs and took 2 pickups to haul the rack.

Rans. They need a voice of reason in the Sportsmen Political Talk Forum. I appointed you good luck to rough for me.

Thanks Corny but they are mean and stubborn people over there. Over here they only call me a plick and chubby which seems like nice things compared to politics!

Don't go over there Z it's hell on earth. Those guys make Smitty look like a saint.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom