On and off season workout

7688withoutpictures.jpg

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Hey fat bastard! I'm not a saint, I'm just a mormon. Which is close enough I guess, and for your information, I haven't said one mean thing yet!!

By the way this is the all time dumbest thread. All time dumbest.

RE: Bama Sucks, Rans a PLICK!!

LOL!! I'm easy dude...to get along with that is!! Stop posting on the drinking thread and all is well!!

~Z~

RE: Best thread ever!!

Rug can't make up his damn mind on anything in the drunk thread so I'm back...long live the plick thread!!

~Z~

Ya know, it's really quite amazing there's only been 6 posts nuked in this thread...I'll bet none of them were mine :D

~Z~

I got to thinking how unfortunate it would be if a slip of the keyboard nuked this whole plick thread.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Can you nuke it for a predetermined period of time then magically make it reappear at a later date?? :D

~Z~

RE: Best thread ever/ Solutions

I'd like to fix Utah's deer decline and need solutions.

My idea would be to have more doe hunts to bring the buck to doe ratio up to 1 to 1.

only an honorary one tho....i could never lay claim to the glory of official membership....i was never endowed with that amount of popularity.....

littlebeaver.jpg

Finally! It's saturday morning and from all appearances this thread is finally going to eat Chit, so we can move on with our lives.

Z = PLICK

Smutty, that's Mr. Plick to you, ya plick!! This thread ain't going any damn where either!!

~Z~

Takes one to know one, hope you're going to church tomorrow and repenting for all the mean chit that you've been saying around here, you sinfull plick!

I play church basketball every Thursday night...last week the ref caught me swearing and punished me with a bunch of bullchit foul calls!! I've yet to burst into flames though...

~Z~

You walk in with Rans, and you better be wearing an asbestos suit. That guy's the freaking devil!

Dumbest thread ever, none of it makes sense. It used to be fun when the hot chick pics were comin, but it's worthless now.

>Thanks Hardway, you are the least
>plicky of all the plicks.
>

Hey, No problem.... I'm really just tryin to scrounge up an invite to the great utard blacktail hunt.

Your cuz said you were invited. Eel has been in hiding since we told him we were all headed up north to hunt with him the plick.

Eel PM'd me to ask if I knew any really chitty overcrowded no buck having spots to send you fellas on the blacktail quest so I told him some spots I knew about on the Rez. Good luck on the hunt, if you think Hunt Lez is an azz hat wait till you get a load of some of these fellas.

By the way Eel will come back around and say he's been scouting and researching some places for you but he's really just on vacation.

By the way Overton, Timothy is a MONSTER Plick but I don't know if he deserves your title as it would seem stamina and longevity should play a part in the title and you have been the resident biggest plick for a Long long time.

Your welcome.

Bill

Kill the buck that makes YOU happy!

Rans.... Can I bring the ole lady? She dont hunt but chops firewood and cooks.

thumbnail.jpg

By the way Huntindad I have my own blacktail hotspots and if I am in a generous mood I'll let Eel tag along with the Tards and I.

Kobe Bryant will win the 2012 NBA Championship. If Dwight Howard decides he wants a ring too...

~Z~

>Rans.... Can I bring the ole
>lady? She dont hunt but
>chops firewood and cooks.
>
>
thumbnail.jpg

Duh

LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-12 AT 07:53PM (MST)[p]134 more posts and 45 shoots himself.

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-12
>AT 07:53?PM (MST)

>
>134 more posts and 45 shoots
>himself.

lets make sure this really happens

>>LAST EDITED ON Feb-06-12
>>AT 07:53?PM (MST)

>>
>>134 more posts and 45 shoots
>>himself.
>
>
>
>
>
>lets make sure this really happens
>

Ok

~Z~

Hey, wtf????? where's my wife come in to all of this?????

I totally forgot about those pics lol

420shockey.jpg

had to block out my face so that noone will notice me. Kinda sucks when you walk by the vortex booth in las vegas and you hear someone yell out "HEY STINKY, IS THAT YOU?" never know if the guys gonna shake your hand or wanna kick your ass lol

and then of course theres the picture she sent me saturday in vegas proudly displaying her leopard tail necklace!

2159leopard_necklace.jpg

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, and then she see's me posting pictures of her on here so she texts me this picture!

1785douche.jpg

what the heck!!!??????

Stinky

Tell your wife that it's all these plicks fault, other than mine, at MM and I'll vouch for you.

You need a close up, or everyone else needs a close up? feel free to post it. I already got in trouble with bltso when I sent the close up pic to justr. I was seriously just showing of some truly bad arse jewelry!

LOL!! I saw the floating bones pic but I want to see a better view of that tail, and by "tail" I'm talking about the cat the she killed...

~Z~

What kind of pics does a post get when we hit 800, Rans?? I've never seen an 800 post thread before...

~Z~

>What kind of pics does a
>post get when we hit
>800, Rans?? I've never seen
>an 800 post thread before...
>
>
>~Z~

for our sake i hope he doesnt post the pics of him wearing the loin cloth at the secret clubhouse

Very good question Z but that's above my pay grade. Only Founder can answer that.

>>What kind of pics does a
>>post get when we hit
>>800, Rans?? I've never seen
>>an 800 post thread before...
>>
>>
>>~Z~
>
>
>for our sake i hope he
>doesnt post the pics of
>him wearing the loin cloth
>at the secret clubhouse

Rug said you are the club favorite you plick.

All I know is if his new girlfriend lets out a fart, he's going to wheely that bike right over!!

~Z~

Which one?? I'm posting too fast to keep up...chit I can't even keep up with myself!!

~Z~

RE: First 800+ thread in MM history...

I don't think I was much help though, just pushed it over the top at the end...

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom