On and off season workout

RE: THIS BE THE PLICK THREAD!!

Overton,

still havent posted over there after your homo comment. I was busy with rug at the clubhouse or I would have.

RE: THIS BE THE BEST THREAD EVER!!

Well, you went through all the colors of the rainbow and all possible combinations of missing clothing so I guess its time to check and see who's paying attention.

We need to find the new boundary. are aerolas ok, just cover the nipples? Actually I think topless is now ok beings as you can see everything on tiger lady. Guess that means reverse g-strings are ok??????

How bout it z. U wanna find the line in the sand buddy!

RE: THIS BE THE BEST THREAD EVER!!

Well I just got home from basketball and I'm all sweaty but I'll try to find something for you guys to enjoy looking at after some soap and water...mmmmm soap n water :D
8111soap.jpg

~Z~

RE: THIS BE THE BEST THREAD EVER!! EVER!!!!

Screw the rest of the homo threads going on, this is the only one that matters!!

~Z~

Are you guys sure that the turtle thread had more posts than YoungBucks picture thread? I don't think so myself.

-John Wayne

Congrats on the epic thread. Nice work !!

2300supergirl2006.jpg

hey zack. i dont think most of the guys on her like the girl with the pasties. shes wearing a cross and if im right mormons hiss at the site of a cross. kinda like that whole vampire thing. maybe feleno can photoshop a golden calf, i mean a golden angel beroni with a trumpet in its place.

Hard to believe that it made it to 500. What is the next goal.
Where is the pictures of those Good looking Twins(women).

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

If you put all the times that thread ( the young buck duck call ) came up and add them altogether over the years, It is not only one of the funniest threads of all times but It just might be the longest too!

~ Z ~ you PLICK? I went back and checked out post 201 as you suggested. Nasty gross dude! Oh and LSU still sucks!!

GBA

If I had to do it over again I'd name this thread "Idiocracy" or "no intelligence needed". LMAO

Now that was not nice you big plick. Now I'm really glad about pissing on the crabs.

My finger is getting itchy again......................LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

RE: Football predictions

Your predictions are as funny as your scramble dance to get the count going again!

Lmao!

Plick!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

If both of these teams were sucking in large amounts of mustard gas, you still would have to pay me to watch.

smiley-violent064.gif

I scrolled through 2 pages of passed posted...to where people were still talking about Dallas winning the superbowl(I guess that does end with a lossing record) but I swear I never saw this thread, plick!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Now I get it!

May all the chum for your next trip, be served to you at breakfast!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Almost all the Patriots players are plicks. I predict a rout of the Pats by the Gigantes Maximus.

OK FELLAS COME OVER TO THE OTHER DRINKING GAME THREAD, THIS ONE HAS RUN ITS COURSE AND NEEDS TO BE LOCKED ;-)

YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT i WILL DO TO GET POSTS FOR 45 :)

I own at least 30% of this thread...but since LSU lost the title game I'm donating my portion to the plick of all plicks!!

Sorry I ain't contributed much the past couple days, been busy drinking beer and I got another party tonight...I'm not an alcoholic either so don't you even say it, they go to meetings!! I'm a drunk, we go to parties!! :D

~Z~

RE: Life advice thread

Z has agreed, or will soon, to answer any questions about dating, hunting, fishing and any other lying hobbies anyone has.

Sheesh, you can't blame me for trying...2 cougars at once would be sweet!! Like the time 45...nevermind!!

~Z~

>Sheesh, you can't blame me for
>trying...2 cougars at once would
>be sweet!! Like the time
>45...nevermind!!
>
>~Z~

Wait a sec How old do you think I am ???

and tell me what 45 did or you will pay :)

I have no idea, send me some pics and I'll make a guess on how old you are :D

Well I'd tell you what 45 did but the story I got from Ransom wen't much like this..."This one time 45, JB, and theswede were in Kona and...nevermind!!" so I don't really know what happened??

~Z~

YOURE KILLING ME SMALLS

Well lets just say Im not even close to cougar status but if you need a pic I will pm ya one !!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom