On and off season workout

RE: First 800+ thread in MM history...

I'd post Go Boise Go if I thought it would keep the posts going...

Thanks Boot. I won't write it about the Oregon Ducks though. I'd rather 45 win the thread war than write that.

WTF... Lets get back on tack here. Ransom... Hows the workout going?

I'm watching tapes of all the Alabama games now so I don't have time to get on with the on and off season workout just yet.

>825 and if 45 locks this
>thread down he's a plick.
>

i think 45 will plick u in kona

threads dead....

45 will lock this thread down at 999

littlebeaver.jpg

RE: threads dead....

I predict 45 finds out he will be wearing cement boots, 3 miles offshore, in shark infested water.

RE: threads dead....

>I predict 45 finds out he
>will be wearing cement boots,
>3 miles offshore, in shark
>infested water.

that can be arranged, ill make sure red has a good life ins. policy paid up

RE: Best thread

It takes me ten LONG min. to even get too the bottom post.

And yet here i am posting who is nuckin futz???????????

It's because Chubby here is the devil himself and all the mods are afraid of stopping this total waste of internet space, for fear of being banished to the depths of hades to writhe forever with Rans in a sweaty embrace, only known to those of the clubhouse.

Well, I went to the expo today, going coyote hunting in the morning. I hope you drown in Kona. Contrary to popular physics, fat does not float.

He is not there yet Smitplick but just so we are clear on that fifty you gave me, how far from shore did you want me to wait before I push Chubby out the back?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

RE: Exercise Why??

Why bother to exercise as it will get you closer to the grave from the exersion and stress from all the activities. GEE, just take life easy and drink some red wine and chase the ladies and that is all the exercise you need. Stop drinking Mtn Dew and toss away that Copenhagen crap and you will live longer.

Eelgrass and I have the right attitude on life and all the rest of you are plicks........LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

RE: Exercise Why??

If that little plick don't leave this thread alone, he will fine out how out of shape he really is when he drags his luggage from the airport to south of Kona to the "WHITE HOUSE".

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom