On and off season workout

RE: Rans a plickass!!

LAST EDITED ON Jan-25-12 AT 03:42AM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/24644.jpg

~Z~

RE: Rans a plickass!!

82615.jpg

~Z~

RE: Z is a plickass!!

Why?? Remember it was redheads at 200, brunettes at 300, and blondes at 400. Did you want blonde dudes??

~Z~

RE: Z is a plickass!!

Sheesh, this thread would probably only be around 275 posts long if not for me...and this is the thanks I get?? "I hate you Z"??

~Z~

RE: Rans a good fella...

>:-( I'm taking my damn ball
>and going home!!
>
>~Z~

Probably the best post in this ongoing thread.

~Z~ I thought you was gonna git this thread nuked?? Kinda like Bama did to lsU??

ckicken chit or what?? :)

Ok Rans I will cool it after this post ok? :)

Hey ~Z~ I was thinking now that I am back on graves we should go get some eggs one of these mornings.

get this chit nuked before 475 and I will buy, :):):)

RE: Rans a plick!!

I'm doing posting to this gay thread unless fireball returns...it's like a giant sausagefest in here and Rans and Rug is plicks!!

~Z~

RE: THIS BE THE PLICK THREAD!!

>Fireball is probably tea bagging him
>as we speak lol...wait...nevermind...
>
>~Z~

To tea bag is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a sexual partner. The practice resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea when it is done in a repeated in-and-out motion. As a form of non-penetrative sex, it can be done for its own enjoyment or as foreplay.

I just had a bad visual of fireball

>Fireball is probably tea bagging him
>as we speak lol...wait...nevermind...
>
>~Z~
To tea bag is a slang term for the act of a man placing his scrotum in the mouth of a sexual partner. The practice resembles dipping a tea bag into a cup of tea when it is done in a repeated in-and-out motion. As a form of non-penetrative sex, it can be done for its own enjoyment or as foreplay.

I just had a bad visual of fireball and I hope its not true!

I am too, I used all my fingers and toes to count that high...I messed up a few times...I think??

~Z~

>Damn fights, report time. bbl PLICKS!!
>

Looks like Rug is drunk too...or stoned...or something...

So I think as we put the drinking game thread to shame we should talk about beer, liquor, hookers, and blow...you guys agree??

~Z~

So am I dude...but you probably have a lot more people who'll talk to you about beer, liquor, hookers, and blow??

~Z~

Fine no breakfast for you!! Or me!! I'm going to sleep, I got a church basketball game tonight!! No I don't go to church!! I just go play on their basketball team because they're a bunch of uncoordinated mormon plicks!! G'night, g'morn, and g'day plicks!!

~Z~

Kilo is buying breakfast this morning for everyone. Be at my cuz's cafe at 8AM.

~ Z ~ wow really?? Yawn?.this thread stinks without nukable type pictures! :) Sorry Rans, just trying to make it a little more entertaining now that your quickly closing in on the big 500. How about it ~ Z ~, What ya got for the upcoming big 500 post??

GBA

That's the rumor!!

Hey!! Shouldn't you be running, lifting weights, climbing a peak, swimming, riding your wife, or arguing with your mt bike??

~Z~

Never_Catch

That wasnt Kona, that was initiation night at the Secret Chubhouse. Apparently he got sick of wearing his sheep costume with a bell around his neck, then drank too much and passed out.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-26-12 AT 04:09PM (MST)[p]This is Rug's home video of initiation night after they gathered all the applications and established a pecking order.

I think it's time to blow up Founders phone and tell on myself for posting pics...I know a certain pumpkin carving would get this nuked in no time...

~Z~

LMAO!! I'm not really going to get the damn thing nuked dude, chit I kept this ho train alive when nobody else would!! :D you should thank me plick!!

~Z~

I don't think I'm getting anything better than a thanks so I'll take it!! Next post ties, one after breaks...

~Z~

It took around 2 hours for this thread to load on my slow computer . Some of the pics where worth it , some not so much

GO KOBE GO!!

Hey can you believe they're really over there arguing over a misunderstanding?? Some of the stuff being said is pretty effin funny!!!!! :D

~Z~

Yup...I'll put money on it that Sage spent the day cleaning out someone's septic tank!! He was looking for a fight the second he logged in lol...they'll kiss and make up by 200...

~Z~

Watch wet_boob be the first to post at the gay thread after I laid down the gauntlet.

Holy Shiznut! I stopped visiting this thread in the 200's. Looks like I missed some great pics ~Z~! Post some more up before I have to go see if Sage apologized yet.

Twins!
Congrats Overton on the longest thread in useless history!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom