>JB
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Brings a whole new meaning to this song

>I just got off the phone
>with boot. I am in
>tonight. 1 man bachelor party
>tonight!! Lol

I guess posting my number on the internet isn't a smrt idea. but hey, i wanted to see some (.)(.)

Other than a few quality photos of befreckled, auburn haired beauties, this thread has little redeeming social value.....I cannot believe I have contributed to the count.

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Nickman you are right! Come over to my very informative thread and get caught up on all things important and new.

you guys ever get drunk enough to drink your spitter? I just about dit it. What makes me even more mad is i spilled hald a can of chew wjen we were leaving for dinner. Think i mad the gf mad since i'm talking on the computer stead of taking the dogs out. She just slammed the bedroom door. guess this will have to resume tomorrow.

1 dry boot you better take that back or I will call you again!! Lol

The scores are in and I did win last night!! Never catch Are you working?

I'm drinkin....kinda. Got home @8:30 and its now 10:10, and I'm halfway through my first beer...

It just doesn't taste as good tonight, for some damn reason.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>
>I'm drinkin....kinda. Got home @8:30
>and its now 10:10, and
>I'm halfway through my first
>beer...
>
>
>It just doesn't taste as good
>tonight, for some damn reason.
>
>
>
>
>
>
48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

That's the specimen you were supposed to drop off at the doctor in the morning you idiot. Still, since you submitted it last night, it probably is giving you a decent buzz. :)

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Lies?? How about this pm I just copied and pasted...

"Z, have you ever heard about any clubhouses in Utah? I have one but you can call it a fort if you think clubhouse sounds gay. Anyways you wanna go for a hike up there and campout one night? Don't worry about bringing anything, I have a sleeping bag and lots of liquor up there already. PS, do you like hotdogs?"

~Z~

Z,

That pm may be true, but I know that you were on your hands and knee's(mostly knee's) Begging for him to take you.

Just like you were on your hands and knee's begging me to sext you. I finally gave in just so you would shut up. but It didnt stop at sexting, you wanted more so I had to cut you off.
If your going to throw me under the bus you gotta tell the whole story!

>Lies?? How about this pm I
>just copied and pasted...
>
>"Z, have you ever heard about
>any clubhouses in Utah? I
>have one but you can
>call it a fort if
>you think clubhouse sounds gay.
>Anyways you wanna go for
>a hike up there and
>campout one night? Don't worry
>about bringing anything, I have
>a sleeping bag and lots
>of liquor up there already.
>PS, do you like hotdogs?"
>
>
>~Z~

ROLFFFFFFFLMFAOFFFFF
YOU DODGED A BULLET THAT DAY!!!

45 THANKS FOR PICKING UP
YOU STILL OWE ME PASTRIES!!"

I AM OFF TO BED KIDS. BOOT HOPE YOUR FAM GETS FEELING BETTER.

She is here. I am hoarding the lap top though. I'll let her have it I suppose...the laptop.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Ok I have a serious question so listen up...

I was watching Dora the explorer with my 3 year old a few hours ago. She started spouting off in spanish and I had no damn clue what she was saying.
So my question is this... Is Dora an american citizin?

>:) Just know this...when you
>get her mad, I'm usually
>the one that gets kicked
>in the nutz.

Or... Your hand gets glued to your nutz!

I'll have to restock my dew supply and I could prolly add a few. as long as I get my chores done and the wifes in a good mood. Looks like we lost a few posts over the night.

Thanks 1911. When I'm not working at the bathhouse or the salon I spend a lot of time with my little gem setter.

So why is it that I can't walk around Temple Square looking at the lights with a open beer . Seems like a silly rule to me .

>You can dude, just gotta pour
>it in a red cup!!
>It'll stay cold, trust me!!
>
>
>~Z~

Doh . The wonders of the red solo cup will it never seize to amaze me . Or I guess I could allways do the thermos trick with the make believe hot chocolate .

I've got 800 reasons in car repairs I'm drinking to tonight!

Feeling I could use somethings to go my way soon!

But I won't play the pity game too long...ok over it!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Milwaukee's Best Premium

I think they put the word premium in there so I feel Special when I drink cheap beer.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Not so funny moment at work today.

Looking in one of the ICU rooms, I see a nurse and a tech, covering up the CPR dummy, from the neck down, with a sheet.

But it is unlike any CPR dummy I've seen, (but ICU gets all the newest test equipment, and training aides, so I don't think too much of it), except...its got the goofiest facial expression-

That's when I realize...it wasn't a dummy at all but HAD BEEN a patient, and one I knew pretty well....pretty not so funny!

RIP, sweet lady, glad for your sake the battle is over!

I'll drink one for you tonight!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I don't believe premium and Milwaukee's best should be used in the same sentence!! lol

Been drink coke classic and mixing it with Bacardi oakheart spiced rum..

Now that premium!!!

I completely agree...but I'm not in charge of printing on the cans, and since its there...well damnit, I'm gonna feel like I'm drinking something nice!

I'd give you 3 of my beers for 1 of yours!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Damn mexican beer! This Gringo is now getting the tainted water beer effects south of the border!

smiley-violent064.gif

Its gonna be a long night playing MM drinking game by myself...

You jackholes could help!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Feel free to talk about your off season workout routines...

But NO talk about the Kona-Club House initiation rites.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Tag sorry to hear about work today...

I would take one of those "Premium"..

Since the only beer I have is a mickey "Fine Malt Liquor" that's been in the frig, since July

Ah, hell- I feel like the 6th Sense kid...I see dead people ALL the time...I just don't usually confuse them with a CPR dummy-

As for who it really was....she's doing much better, in my eye, and her families...as they were consoling her nurse...

I ALMOST bought some Mickeys the other day...maybe I should come clear it out of your fridge- to make room for some more palatable beverage.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

RE: THIS BE THE PLICK THREAD??

Having kids in the house is awesome, as soon as my beer is empty I just say "I'm out of fun" and three kids rush to the beer fridge to get another :)

~Z~

RE: THIS BE THE PLICK THREAD??

Alright I'm under strict orders to say this thread absolutely blows, and what else? Chit! I've forgotten already, I think I got part of it right though. Oh yea, 45's a Plick!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom