Drinking game.

2865sonofthesouth.jpg

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-11 AT 11:16PM (MST)[p]some people on mm say " there's 3 minutes of my life i'll never get back. We say "there's 27 hours, 50+ posts each of nothing important, dozons of shots of alochol, mtn. dew, root beer, cherry pepsi we'll never get back
Hopefully im about over the flu cuz I dont think i can take much more on the couch. but its been fun

When this thread is dug up in future years, most will remember drunks wanting to see boobs...I'll remember a GIANT headache and an empty bottle of Jager!!

~Z~

Wait, this whole thread was for wanting to see boobs? well, 327 posts and it still hasnt happened. not in full anyway

>Well we don't want to get
>the most Epic post on
>MM nuked do we ???
>

Very true, we can just P.M. those!

Sh!t I gotta go to bed but I cant

Whoever is awake and paying attention to this thead at 3:30am MST is going to be glad they were!! Not saying why but I got a feeling it'll be worth waiting up for...

~Z~

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-11 AT 11:52PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-11 AT 11:45?PM (MST)

Just be thankful you still have pepsi to spit. I ran out 2.34 hours ago. I'd drink water but thats a healthy choice!

LMAO!! Boot, you might as well go to sleep and not set your alarm...otherwise you're guna wanna wake up and hit your sack!!

~Z~

Just text it to me if you still have my number. Im intregued now and wanna see. But I dont think I spelled INtregued correctly?

Possibly losing it I swear one of you said it... maybe I grabbed the wrong bottle out of the fridge.

As for you two, and your intrigues I don't wanna know how that ends up. :eek:

I dont wanna know how you know ODB has tats ...it should have said in the disclaimer for the drinking thread, What happens in the drinking thread, or while doing the drinking thread stays there. JUST SAYIN ;-)

Well I guess I better get ya one cookin ...or do you prefer to cook it yourself ... Phew if that's all it takes you got it. :)

Back when 1911 started this thread, 357 posts ago, he said anything goes so hell ya blackmail is legel. BUT Black Male is illegel

Speaking of metamucil, hey boot, remember the time we played strip beer pong with those two ugly chicks and you woke up to find that yours had chit herself while you were passed out spooning??
781beer.jpg

~Z~

As Grand Marshal of this parade I figured I'd do a drive by since I was awake. Another dose of Nyquil ought to kick in about the time I get caught up reading here.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Hey welcome back. You can take over for me cuz I gotta hit the sack. cant keep my eyes open and i gotta get something done tomorrow.
Hope this survives the night but once 330 hits im afraid it will go buh bye.

You're going to miss out on the party boot...at 2:30 we're opening up another bottle of Jager and getting in the hot tub!!
5504jager.jpg

~Z~

Wow- I missed a lot...throw darts for 5 hours, and I come back to ya'll dream night in pics!

I'm soooooooo liver hurt I can't even focus, but I'm trying.

I'll have to come back tomorrow to see what happened...I aint got the focus in me tonight.

Damn I LOVE beer!

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

JFP!

We have kids on this Site!

Several of them within the 368 Posts!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11 AT 06:11AM (MST)[p]JFP is right!! We drank and drank and drank and drank and drank until everyone spit beer all over and fried their keyboards...

~Z~

I sound like the old chap on Christmas Vacation, 'I'VE GOT TO EAT....SO I CAN TAKE MY BACK PILL.' And since I am taking my back pill I thought I'd make a post.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

It went well thanks, and they were real nice. They gave me a punch card and after ten visits I get a free colonoscopy.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Sorry, been working on endorsements all day.

Hi, I'm Kim Jon Un and I support this thread. I rearry rearry do not rike Overton.
2945il.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

And now, as an appeal to the sympathy posts, I will update my condition with the latest picture from my room. As you can see, I am using all of my strength to manage to post with some state of the art eye ball sensors attached to my laptop.
2956casst.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

So what you know I have panceatic cancer and don't complain! U big wuss u going to feel really bad when I'm dead.

>So what you know I have
>panceatic cancer and don't complain!
>U big wuss u going
>to feel really bad when
>I'm dead.

Which brings another point to consider. Those of you who continue to support me will have a friend for many many years after ransom goes teats up assuming someone doesn't try and park in my trunk again.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11 AT 06:26PM (MST)[p]Ok overton and 1911,

The first one to send boobie pic's to 8016680848 wins the contest and I will stay in your thread the whole night and not visit the others. A few of the rules are.. The boobs must not be over 50 or under the belly button and it CAN NOT BE A TRANNY. may the best man win.

I swore I wouldn't have any beer tonight, but...I'll probably have a few once I do get home from work.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Wow! Here is an interesting editorial on Overton. I text boot and ask him if Ransom beat me to the punch. He says he sent a text saying he only had MALE pics on his phone and that it would take him a minute? WTH???
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-19-11 AT 06:57PM (MST)[p]You're the one with male pics on ur phone plick.

U plick u tricked me into posting on ur dumb thread.

Spose ta be here til 8...but since I've caught a case of the I dont-give-ashits I think I'll leave now...

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

Nobody wants to see any huh...ok I'll go watch the Blazer whoop the Jazz ass for a while then watch Kobe destroy CP3 and Griffin!! You guys have fun :)

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom