Drinking game.

Those that upset me get nothing Boot remember that!!!

4174cup.jpg

How many posts is 3 pitchers of beer worth?? I drank 2 pitchers before my basketball game tonight and one more after...so how many posts to this thread do I need to make to catch up??

~Z~

Ok so we've had a bunch of threads over the years regarding what everyones favorite beer, liquor, or mixed drink is...what is everyones most hated drink?? Mine is tequilla, hands down!! I tried a shot for the first time in a few years last weekend and less then 10 seconds after swallowing the shot, I was out the door puking next to the hot tub!! I've never been a real fan of hard alcohol since most shots don't sit well with my stomach, so I usually just drink beer. Tequilla is by far the one drink on this earth I have no intent of ever trying again!! Jager and beer however, GAME ON!!

~Z~

See now I would say Jager. I can cope with it alright but to shoot it straight you may as well take a jug-o-lug of Vicks Nyquil. It'll mess ya up sure enough but the flavor is something of a side effect I have no use for. I saw Bess slam an AMF once and he was walkin' kinda funny after so he prolly don't like those.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Do you like dark beers 45?? I only ask because I think the reason I can handle Jager no problem is because I REALLY like dark beers. Guiness is good, Wasatch's Devastator is great...

~Z~

Yeah...not my favorite all the time but good. The best IMO is a nice wheat beer though.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

...or in the beer dept., a pitcher of this little gem is a great night over hot wings.

2560hefe.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Looks like an AMF to me!! LOL!! I got tanked on AMF's one night when I lived west of Seattle near the sub base. A friend and I went to a bar called "Horse and Cow" (zekers has probably been there). Anyways I had never had an AMF before so I tried one, tasted like koolaid, so I tried a few more. I wasn't feeling a damn thing so started drinking stines of budlight...next thing I know I know nothing at all :D

I WOKE UP IN THE MIDDLE OF A RAINSTORM LAYING IN THE MIDDLE OF SOME TYPE OF PINE BUSH...my friend was laying in the screen door to my apt, half his body inside, half hanging outside lol...AMF's were fun for a minute!!

~Z~

Ok, serious question here now. If Kilowatt kicks Overton in the nuts while in the forest, and nobody else is around to hear it, does Overton make a sound?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

No!! Kilo is old enough to have perfected his selective hearing and knowing Rans would make a woman-like sound after being kicked in the nuts...Kilo wouldn't hear it!! No sound...

~Z~

OK!!! I'M SICK OF THIS SH!T!!!! ANYBODY THAT THINKS DRINKING IS A GAME IS A PUZZY! I TAKE MY DRINKING VERY SERIOUSLY!!! F'N LIGHT WEIGHTS.... URRRRP! I'VE SPILLED MORE F'N BEER THAN YOU GIRLS EVER DRANK.

Teasing I actually sip my brew from a Dixie Cup like lil'red LMAO.

Too offensive 1711??? lol

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-12 AT 12:24PM (MST)[p]Well you know what they say

9440wheelchair.jpg

Drinking solves everything
7mm wsm 600yrd. and closer checkmate

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-12 AT 09:00PM (MST)[p]Oh ya, that he's a Plick!

* had to edit so I dont get yelled at for my grammer

>Overtons just mad I turned down
>his invitation to the chubhouse.
>

Aren't you on the cover of the clubhouse magazine? Founder told Rug you are his favorite.

>>Overtons just mad I turned down
>>his invitation to the chubhouse.
>>
>
>
>Aren't you on the cover of
>the clubhouse magazine? Founder told
>Rug you are his favorite.
>

Lets just say they paid me alot of money to be on the cover. Sadly I already spent every penny and am looking for another gig.

And Red bought me a small video camera to document everything you do after I told her you spent most of your money down at the korean bar gentlemans social club.

There aint but about 187 things that'd stop me from posting to this thread....One of them being common sense, and since I've drank myself out of that....I'll add to it.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Feb-10-12 AT 11:22PM (MST)[p]Great! A thread worth posting on. In response to how far from shore before you push chubby out......well, it it were me, I would chum till the great whites showed up, you'll need 2-3 in order to take care of the "evidence". So I guess, distance is really a non-issue.

Did we finally get that crappy thread stopped? Or did they just run out of useless internet space?

Sorry titty, should I use smaller words? Does the size of them offend you? Or the multiple syllables?

Good topic? Would you know one if it stomped your big toe before it bit you in the azz?

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I bet $50 to ALL things Holy-in-the-Woods, (that's kinda like the Mormon Jesus) that you chum for Mahi before the first long line is set for Marlin.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

I have never chummed. Only Overton. He is the chum master not to be confused with Cupsy who is the Master Baiter.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

The MM honesty bet applies...throw chum- and you're out!

I'm betting on higher seas and a bigger breakfast, and a rougher night before....

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>Sorry titty, should I use smaller
>words? Does the size of
>them offend you? Or the
>multiple syllables?

I wasn't talking to you plickdick

You plicks ought to expend as much effort into buying a ticket as you do being plicks and you be golden.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Oh wow...satans number on that post ^^^^ Manny said we would be smitten...He may have been right about our unrighteous inequities.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Expo wasn't bad 45. Saw some eye candy to put in the old spank bank. Ate some outrageously priced food. Applied for $50 in hunts. Hung out with the boys and had a pretty good time.

Went coyote hunting this morning, smashed 4 dogs by noon though! Had a beautiful double, I'd post pics but don't know how from my cell phone.

Hope you're loading up on anal ease for the Kona trip. Rans says he's been working out and taking his vitamins.

>>*BUSHMEN AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME*
>>
>
>
>*BUSHMEN AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME*
>

*BUSHMEN AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME*

>695
>
>
>*BUSHMEN AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME*
>

*BUSHMEN AIN'T GOT NOTHIN' ON ME*

Between *BUSHMEN* and 2pointer you should hit 800. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Well, this place has really died as of late, and with Easter having come and gone, I thought we'd resurrect the greatest thread ever and put Chubby in his place.

So have at it.

Well, it's better than the crap in the General Hunting dungeon. Maybe it will bring ~Z~ out of hiding.

took pernt near an hour to load this page but was worth the wait since this is the best read in the forums.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Hey tailchasers?

You runnin Dial-Up too?:D

[font color=red size=redsize=18"face"]SHOW THEM TO ME![/font]
If You Love Your Country,SHOW THEM TO ME!

It's been a long hard ride
Got a ways to go
But this is still the place
That we all call home

Dont expect Z to post anytime soon. He just recieved a promotion at the chubhouse, His hands are full and he is tied up so to speak.

Doing well Smutty. Business is booming and trying to get a rental home ready for new tenants. I hate tenants by the way they are all dickweeds but I like the money.

2311idiot.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom