Drinking game.

RE: THIS BE THE PLICK THREAD??

Hey smitty, you know those crabs that Ransom said he is sending you...well guess what, he peed on em!!

~Z~

I thought for sure with the new release of secret clubhouse magazine there would be a bunch of boozing going on tonight, and a bunch of drunk applications submitted?? I guess everyone is up at the clubhouse where there's no internet access??

~Z~

I have my game face on, lets get the party going already ;-)

4174cup.jpg

Do you know how to play flip cup?? We're going to have to use the honor system but just to warn you, I'm really good at flip cup :D

~Z~

>I have to warn you, I
>hate to lose ;-)
>
>
4174cup.jpg

We definitely shouldn't play my favorite game then...it's called "I Win!!"

~Z~

We need 4 more players technically but I think if we can round up 2 more we'll still be good. Can 45 play?? I'll start blowing up people's phones with texts and links to the game...

~Z~

No 45 is working its just me and the German shepherd awake at my place !!!

( are you good at flipping )

4174cup.jpg

I honestly rock at this game!! My best friends wife is the best flip cupper I've ever seen but I ain't to shabby!! I've never seen her lose though, I'm pretty sure she practiced to perfection cuz she lands the cup first try every time...so girls can win!!

Wait were you asking if I was born with enough middle fingers?? In that case no...

~Z~

We may have to practice tonight and play tomorrow night, I think Tag is off tomorrow.

Well prepare to be flipped !!!

4174cup.jpg

LOL!! I can see it now, 45 walks in the kitchen in the morning to a soaking wet floor and immediately calls Bess for more plumbing advice not realizing you were just practicing flip cup!! :D

~Z~

>LOL!! I can see it now,
>45 walks in the kitchen
>in the morning to a
>soaking wet floor and immediately
>calls Bess for more plumbing
>advice not realizing you were
>just practicing flip cup!! :D
>
>
>~Z~

LMBO no doubt ...maybe I will use empty cups to practice!!!
4174cup.jpg

Beer pong is my all time favorite but Kings Cup and Flip Cup are close behind...possibly because I like beer so much??

The kids busted my brother, sis in law, and I playing beer pong one time and we had to let them play with apple juice...bad idea...they told their friends at school lol!!

~Z~

in response to post 303
1-2
2-4
3-1
4-3
5-6
6-5 least from that angle

Hey Beav stop posting here at plicks thread, I can promise to never give you a speeding ticket but he can't.

hmmm.....what else can you do for me rans???? As head of the prestigous club house you must have some access to 1 on 1 special guided turtle hunts right???

littlebeaver.jpg

Since Eel is under doctors care I think we could transfer his booked hunts to you if you promise not to post here anymore. That is as long as you don't mind high fenced hunts.

RE: Best thread EVER

How long are Bud lights good for ? I found some in my garage with a date from July . The taste kind of different .

We would of been there long ago if the plick would not have enlisted the help of his plick friend to lock out my thread long ago so he could jump onto the leader board.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

RE: Z IS A BADASS, EVERYONE ELSE A PLICK!!

Don't let your boss catch you surfing for pictures to post up here.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Then it is all good unless your boss is overton. He likes the jocks.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Should we rack this thread up to 900 tonight so Rans sharts himself in the morning when he wakes up??

~Z~

>Should we rack this thread up
>to 900 tonight so Rans
>sharts himself in the morning
>when he wakes up??
>
>~Z~

Yes

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I'd like to see the smug look evaporate off that plicks face in the morning when he logs on at the office.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

...and by office I mean the community room down at the Golden Hours Community Center when the van pool drops him off.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

RE: Rans is guna chit himself :)

Let the drinking game recommence!! I've got a 64 oz Dew and a gas station two blocks away!!

~Z~

>...and by office I mean the
>community room down at the
>Golden Hours Community Center when
>the van pool drops him
>off.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

I need to get my eyes checked . I thought I read Golden Showers Community Center .

RE: Rans is guna chit himself :)

Since I am gonna be mean I'll throw toss him some free advertising for his company.
2957plick.jpg

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>>...and by office I mean the
>>community room down at the
>>Golden Hours Community Center when
>>the van pool drops him
>>off.
>>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>
>
>I need to get my eyes
>checked . I thought I
>read Golden Showers Community Center
>.

Good catch foundation. I meant to type Golden Showers Alternative Citizens Community Action Center. I think it is a 90 minute drive from his house to the bay area.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

>You ever see that plicks lawn
>ornament?
>
>
8436ad.jpg

>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

He always talks about touching his lawn ornament...I thought it meant something else lol!!

~Z~

Yeah he was bragging that he had two fresh sweet potatoes to go with the fresh goat meat. Check your PM.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Here's his FAVORITE lawn ornament...I never did understand why the dumb plick put a fence in the middle of his yard??
7468lawn.jpg

~Z~

Rans is going to kill me because he begged I not share this but he sent me a pm the other day saying he took his new gf ice fishing...he said he was only in it for the sex because it was clear she puts out!!
66891.jpg

~Z~

Im keeping my eyes open for you Rug . I think we have 2 sold , and will be getting some more prospects soon .

By the way your dog door is still waiting for you to pick it up .

>Im keeping my eyes open for
>you Rug . I think
>we have 2 sold ,
>and will be getting some
>more prospects soon .
>
> By the way your
>dog door is still waiting
>for you to pick it
>up .

10-4, thanks. Can you find one that won't shittt? :)

3 breakfast dates with the VP of the Secret Clubhouse is a little much for me in one week...can you just pick one dammit!!

~Z~

HAHA . Now thats a tall order Rug . So you want a good cheap one , and now one that doesn't leave a pile huh .

I don't know how it works but a ton of hay goes in one end , and then when I dump it they charge me for one and half tons of manure .

When I find that magic pony you will be the first to know . LOL

Monday-Friday mornings I'm off by 7:30...Saturdays are no good because I'm always hungover!! Thursday morning let's get breakfast then go check out the expo and hand out Clubhouse applications :D

~Z~

No dude, October 4th is no good!! That's the last day of the Muzz hunt and I'll either be guiding or trying to fill my own tag. How about February 9th??

~Z~

>No dude, October 4th is no
>good!! That's the last day
>of the Muzz hunt and
>I'll either be guiding or
>trying to fill my own
>tag. How about February 9th??
>
>
>~Z~

Azz plick !!!! NO SHITTTT :)

I think I"m gonna go delete my entries out of that plicks thread. No reason for my posts to help him out.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Once I post my "secret weapon" in my post, it wont matter what you 2 put in yours. ;-) ( yes I went there) lol
4174cup.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom