Drinking game.

Lil Red, thanks for the pix message...all I can say is WOW!!
561lilred.jpg

~Z~

Oh I'm here ...Never catch I hope there is enough of my pic to share LMBO!!!

1911 is down for the count 1 coke and he is out cold ;-)

>Hey fireball, I have a picture
>of some twins. Should I
>post 'em?

I can only imagine what you're gonna post. Another beer down. I think I'm winning tonight!!!

Jeezus! 223 posts to this stupid f'n thread. I guess that little blue man really does matter. Glad you are doing better 1711... now get your axx back to work!

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Crap! 227! My gawd. What a bunch of bottom feeders.

Slick

I move to a new house in the f***** dog thinks he can sleep on the couch all of the sudden. Ok another beer down I'm still winning let's eat some boobs.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-11 AT 08:33PM (MST)[p]Dang! You morons forced me to edit my last post!

ANYONE WHO POSTS AFTER THIS POST AT THIS THREAD IS A never mind I give up...

Rug you appear to be drinking to fast with your spelling and sentences, slow down buddy !!!

Ransom I have to make it to at least 250, by my bedtime which is hours after yours. ;-)

Ok! This is a open forum right?

Is there a gay & lesbione club at the UHP?

Just wondering... last time I got pulled over this gal in a Smokey hat was chewing and needed a little femine hygine.

We traded warnings.. she said "slow down"... I said "chin hair is easily removed"

Slick

Becki did anyone ever tell you about the text photo that 45 shared with the Kona gang? I'm probably in trouble because I promoised not to tell you.

Little red give me a break I'm. using the voice activation system feature on the droid phone. 2 more beers down since my last post I'm still winning. Boot ransom got ya......

RE: Drinking game and other moronic stuff

I can't believe that this thread has the possibility to make the all time record.

Hey Rans

While we were out hunting dogs today we did find a mutton that had the ear tag that read Stinky....

She was kind of walking bull legged too!!!!

true but there have been promises made in the last 200+ posts but so far have not come through. And no im not talking about a nut glued to hand pic, i really dont want 2 c that!

~Z~

You run out of Jager???or did Jager put you in the gutter???

Okay but now you have to come back to the on and off season thread. I'm making improvements!

>>HOLY CRAP what text pic ???
>>
>
>
>Well you sent it to 45.
>

If your gonna share with one, you gotta share with all. Tis the season!

Tikka, Jager ran out about midnight so we opened up the Sky Vodka, then beer pong happened, then some chit I don't remember happened...now my head feels like hell, I just got to work and have a 10 hour shift to get thru!! This thread might break 500 tonight?? Or will Rans' thread break 500??

~Z~

Oh s$#!& I hate it when you have to go back to work. My wake up call will be 5:30 am tomorrow!!!!

Hey Z you know what will help a pounding head and a ten hour shift, Redbull and Vodka!!!!!!!!!!

This phone ##### is for the birds I'll talk to you guys later when I get the internet connected to the house. I still win. 2 more days until I am married. May I rest in peace. Lmao

LAST EDITED ON Dec-18-11 AT 09:43PM (MST)[p]
Just getting our darts night started- having a few beers of course. Many more to follow.

8458img-20111218-00400.jpg

Dear, little baby jesus...please let my liver not hate me tomorrow...at least not too much.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

>OK if this hits 300 I
>will post the sisters.

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom