WLH going to prison

9. Thanks for the nod fake Dr.

You know practicing without a license is a crime.
TRI I want to add butchering all those mounts with out a food handlers permit is illegal!! I hope u TRI and get one asap.

Butchers:
Handler's License: Some jurisdictions may require individuals who handle and process meat to obtain a meat handler's license.

TRI TOMORROW I am OUT ITS A WRAP TODAY!
Wade L will attempt to commit a supposed offense and we can get new material.

SAM THE SHEEP DOG.jpg

Ya know it's all part of his troll game Dr H. He's a pro...

It sucks for a troll when they are played like a fiddle for multiple weeks. I’m still trying to figure out what Wade Lemon did to Tristate to make him want to keep Wade’s federal conviction and incarceration at the top of the page.

I wonder how long Tristate is going to run Wade Lemon’s name through the mud? I mean, the criminal actions are bad enough, but Tristate simply won’t let it go. He wants everyone to know and never forget Wade Lemon is a federally convicted criminal that is going to incarcerated for his crimes. Tri, you’re motivated on this one!

Last edited:
I Sucks Just Doesn't Sound Right Niller!:D

IT sucks for a troll when they are played like a fiddle for multiple weeks. I’m still trying to figure out what Wade Lemon did to Tristate to make him want to keep Wade’s federal conviction and incarceration at the top of the page.

I wonder how long Tristate is going to run Wade Lemon’s name through the mud? I mean, the criminal actions are bad enough, but Tristate simply won’t let it go. He wants everyone to know and never forget Wade Lemon is a federally convicted criminal that is going to incarcerated for his crimes. Tri, you’re motivated on this one!

Do you realize your opinion of me or anyone else on here doesn't hold a tiny grain of salt in weight?

You are the only one here getting your a$$ handed to you at every angle.
Maybe it's YOUR integrity that's was gone long before this thread even came to life, years in fact.
Yeah, people loose their integrity proving YOU gossip and lie.🙄

It sucks for a troll when they are played like a fiddle for multiple weeks. I’m still trying to figure out what Wade Lemon did to Tristate to make him want to keep Wade’s federal conviction and incarceration at the top of the page.

Damn what are you dipping your joints in? I guess lawyers don't have to test. Just hope you aren't driving.

No the stuff you sore butt spew about me is the lies. And if you haven't noticed, this ain't paper
You're sure grasping this morning aren't you?

Finally seeing the light?

Perhaps Wade called and told you to stop lying about his innocence and that he actually plead guilty as charged?🤔

Last edited:
You're sure grasping this morning aren't you?

Finally seeing the light?

Perhaps Wade called and told you to stop lying about his innocence and that he actually plead guilty as charged?🤔
You still pouting after realizing you don't know anything?

I think you saw the light a long time ago but you keep lying hoping no one will notice.

By the way I haven't told anyone on here that anyone is innocent of anything. One more lie for Slam. Do you think you bring integrity to this thread by spreading lies? I can't believe I have to explain this to someone who is supposed to be grown up

I don't think he will do jail time. Lots of pull for him and his friends and family.
Now what happens to his guides that was part of the hunts over bait

Being sick of something and wishing prison sodomy on someone isn't even close to rational behavior.

And calling someone a serial offender when all he has is two convictions over 30 years apart isn't even close to rational either.

This is all emotionally driven hate.

Should revisit that.

Little trespassing case last year begs to disagree with you

There are cases I know happened. Just because I wasn’t charged doesn’t mean I didn’t speed yesterday when the sign told me I was going 36 in my 35 mph zone. I was still speeding, charges, conviction, or not.

There are cases I know happened. Just because I wasn’t charged doesn’t mean I didn’t speed yesterday when the sign told me I was going 36 in my 35 mph zone. I was still speeding, charges, conviction, or not.
Oh here we go again bull5hitting people with what you "know".

Same ol song and dance.

milli-silli.gif

So Nilly?

When A Cop Pulls You Over?

Do You Ask/Tell Him:

Do You Know Who You're Talking To?:D

2024 BAIT CLUB WLH & WRH JOINT CO OP

First rule: You do not talk about Bait Club

Second rule: You do not talk about the Bait Club (only on what's app)

Third rule: Baiting ends when DWR yells "stop!", the buck goes limp, or lights out

Fourth rule: Only two baits in the car at a time (do not stack)

Seventh rule: Baiting continue as long as they need to bait!

Eighth rule: First-time participants must not see the bait!

CCO N WLH BAIT R.jpg

Same ol song and dance.

View attachment 157019
I think its funny Tri calls out Niller for same song and dance, and Tri has posted the same meme about Niller, like 8 times in this thread, is it the pot or kettle that is black? 😂

We still making sure everyone knows Wade Lemon was convicted and sentenced to two months incarceration for major wildlife violations?

I’m cool with your quest to keep this fact in the forefront of everyone’s minds. Your hate for Wade is tenacious!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom