WLH going to prison

Yall still gossiping about what yall don't know???

Nobody hunting on a three day weekend?

Nevermind I forgot yall don't hunt.

So nobody answered my question. What if Wade wasn't even there?

I Could not answer that and it's am, Usually I am a little crisper in the morning! So I asked AI for you!

***AI Overview***
Learn more…Opens in new tab

Someone who falsely confesses to a crime they didn't commit is called someone who has made a false confession. There are several reasons why someone might make a false confession, including:

• Police pressure: People may confess to avoid police detention or to protect someone else.

• Vulnerability: People who are vulnerable due to age, mental illness, or trauma may be more likely to falsely confess.

• Interrogation tactics: Law enforcement may use coercive tactics, such as false time pressure, to elicit a confession. hmm I doubt it because of his relationship with Utah's DWR *speculative

• Psychological pressure: People may confess to avoid the psychological pressure of interrogation.
There are three main types of false confessions: voluntary, persuaded, and compliant. Each type is influenced by different psychological and situational factors.

A confession is only considered evidence in a trial if it is given voluntarily.

Yall still gossiping about what yall don't know???

Nobody hunting on a three day weekend?

Nevermind I forgot yall don't hunt.

So nobody answered my question. What if Wade wasn't even there?
No hunting, :cry: didn't draw out. And have to many projects due...

Got your answer: If so, he's a complete moron for getting convicted of it.
Yup, agreed. If Tri wants to know or anyone else I am including his info. Only call for questions above or help with their localized food processing game canning kitty industry.
Black Point-Area Millard 2 Wade Lemon 435-795-2299

@Vanilla
Can you shed light on how WLH is still currently hunting on a suspension of licenses?
Even if he is using an umbrella under someone else's, he is clearly and openly operating under the WLH brand.
Screenshot_20240831_143855_Facebook.jpg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom