WLH going to prison

9. Thanks for the nod fake Dr.

You know practicing without a license is a crime.
TRI I want to add butchering all those mounts with out a food handlers permit is illegal!! I hope u TRI and get one asap.

Butchers:
Handler's License: Some jurisdictions may require individuals who handle and process meat to obtain a meat handler's license.

TRI TOMORROW I am OUT ITS A WRAP TODAY!
Wade L will attempt to commit a supposed offense and we can get new material.

SAM THE SHEEP DOG.jpg

Ya know it's all part of his troll game Dr H. He's a pro...

It sucks for a troll when they are played like a fiddle for multiple weeks. I’m still trying to figure out what Wade Lemon did to Tristate to make him want to keep Wade’s federal conviction and incarceration at the top of the page.

I wonder how long Tristate is going to run Wade Lemon’s name through the mud? I mean, the criminal actions are bad enough, but Tristate simply won’t let it go. He wants everyone to know and never forget Wade Lemon is a federally convicted criminal that is going to incarcerated for his crimes. Tri, you’re motivated on this one!

Last edited:
I Sucks Just Doesn't Sound Right Niller!:D

IT sucks for a troll when they are played like a fiddle for multiple weeks. I’m still trying to figure out what Wade Lemon did to Tristate to make him want to keep Wade’s federal conviction and incarceration at the top of the page.

I wonder how long Tristate is going to run Wade Lemon’s name through the mud? I mean, the criminal actions are bad enough, but Tristate simply won’t let it go. He wants everyone to know and never forget Wade Lemon is a federally convicted criminal that is going to incarcerated for his crimes. Tri, you’re motivated on this one!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom