Are the Ukrainians headed into Russia tonight?

Here you go. For all you guys on here professing how much you care about Ukraine. Put up, or shut up

0071BFA8-758F-440B-969B-0115BD612763.jpeg

I don't understand why we are all upset. I just heard Bidens SOTU Address. He is going to fix the Opioid Crisis, Cure Cancer once and for all, he said he has everyone working, build back better, help the LGBTQ folks. He said he has made all our lives better. So just sit back gas and prices are going to fall to 40 year record lows. Yay
Yep, exactly why I can’t stand listening to politicians. “Got a plan to fix everything that is wrong with this country” but I didn’t hear any of his plans…just lies and “everything is going to be just fine” words and broken phrases.

I did not even bother to tune in and listen. I heard enough lies and B.S. during 30 years in law enforcement and I do not need to hear the same from our President and his minions.
RELH

Here's a couple for you RELH

"Putin may circle Kiev with tanks but he'll never gain the heart and souls of the Iranian people"
I'm sure that's going over well in Ukraine tonight

"You can never build a wall high enough to keep out a, a, a, vaccine"

By the way WTF is climate justice?
Thankfully climate change is only affected by production of U.S. oil & gas....whew! Makes total sense that we would destroy our economy and our national security by not producing our own energy in the name of "climate justice" - We should totally fund Putins war to the tune of a billion per day.... in the name of "climate justice"

Purposeful managed decline by people that hate our country

I didn’t get a chance to watch it either, but it looks like my congresscritter got her face on the front page.:rolleyes:

Hey Hoss, what chaps me even more than paying to level one of these places 99% of Americans will never go to is having to pay to build it back.

I didn’t get a chance to watch it either, but it looks like my congresscritter got her face on the front page.:rolleyes:

Hey Hoss, what chaps me even more than paying to level one of these places 99% of Americans will never go to is having to pay to build it back.

I believe that's the racket Brandons brother is into

I'm shocked that he didn't mention the call he got from the Taliban chief. Seems he's pissed about all the calls he's getting about expired warranties on the Humvees Sleepy Joe gifted him.

Here you go. For all you guys on here professing how much you care about Ukraine. Put up, or shut up

View attachment 69682
What would applying for that job have to do with caring about Ukraine??

I suspect that most people applying for that job would be doing it for the 1-2 grand per day, as opposed to them caring about Ukraine. (Plenty of ways to donate for those to "care"... ;) )

If we don't get nuked, I got some stories to tell. In 2years, oil was below zero, then $108, in between which I survived a pandemic.

Took my grandparents their whole life to top that
I just hope I dont have to add "survived a nuclear war" to my resume.

I would never make fun of the posters here, but did you notice the title of your thread? ?
I’ve noticed some subtle hints from the folk….…. So knowing my dyslexic talent, I’ve check it three or four times and I’m still drawing a blank. Which isn’t all that alarming, when you consider who you’re dealing with.

Having said that, and because of the tender nature by which you’ve asked, I do appreciate your effort to help me. So, if you wouldn’t mind……. Please take a second and point it out for me, please.

Tks blue.

View attachment 69682

Easy money! Go shoot a few Russians and come back rich. I'm sure most won't live long enough to spend a dollar, however. It's a lost cause.....only a matter of time before Ukraine falls. Will and patriotism can only last so long against an overwhelming force. Sad, but true.

I'm still waiting for a Gulf of Tonkin situation.

I’ve noticed some subtle hints from the folk….…. So knowing my dyslexic talent, I’ve check it three or four times and I’m still drawing a blank. Which isn’t all that alarming, when you consider who you’re dealing with.

Having said that, and because of the tender nature by which you’ve asked, I do appreciate your effort to help me. So, if you wouldn’t mind……. Please take a second and point it out for me, please.

Tks blue.
Russia invaded Ukraine, not the other way around. Your dyslexia was in full bloom when you typed it. It’s all good (y)

Oh that……. It was a feeble attempt at sarcasm. I was hopeful that, as the Iranians were watching the Russians amass on their border they were infiltrating Russia and would have guerrilla teams in Putin’s major infrastructure locations, preparing significant counter attacks to respond, the minute the Russian troops fired the first shots.

The Ukrainians are smarter than me, they are clearly better off not counter attacking Russia, in as much as Putin and his allies would have blamed the Ukraine for starting the war. The way they’ve handled it, the free world is supporting them which they may not have, had they taken it to the Russians at home. The Russian civilians, at least some of them, are on the side of the Ukrainians now and they wouldn’t have been, had they attacked Russia at home.

That’s my story blue……….

But….. never under estimate my dylexia, it’s always lurking close to the surface. ???

Thanks for looking out for me.

All the discussion on that big column not moving.

Read a few military mechanics talking about the heavy trucks are running cheap Chinese knock off tires and they are shredding.

Between my camp trailer, flatbed trailer, and enclosed work trailer, each came from manufacturers with Chinese crap, if had 4 shreds.

Pretty funny that the Russian military is stuck because if Chinese crap

What if that entire column of vehicles was some kind of high tech optical illusion? The Germans used fake tanks in north Africa in WWII.

Well maybe, but I see young people wearing cloth masks who will wear them for the rest of their lives because they believe what they see on TV.
I watched a video yesterday that supposedly showed a Ukrainian dude asking the crew of a fuel-starved Russian tank in that convoy if they wanted a tow back to Russia. Another showed a Ukrainian farmer who had latched onto a ditched Russian tank with his tractor. I didn't search, but the videos might be on YouTube.

Firearms question:

Does anybody know if you’re required to register stinger missiles.

Asking for a friend.

Not sure. But Ukraine said if you capture a russian tank, it DOES NOT need to be declared on your taxes.:cool:
Well, if they win, and become a full blown democracy, it dang sure will be.

My friend was thinking…. a gun safe full of those stinger thingyies might not be a bad go.

Bad trade - Homer will sell the 1 of the Javelins & buy 6 Stingers with the proceeds & he can still take out your 2 tanks & 6 planes. Your left with 6 stingers & he only drives tanks ?
He’d never take advantage……. would he?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom