Are the Ukrainians headed into Russia tonight?

Wasn't that due to fracking? It certainly wasn't Obama's idea. I'm sure he was disappointed.

Not due to frac'ing. Hydraulic fracture stimulation has been around for decades. Newer completion techniques enabled 10 to 20 stage frac's to be done in 4,000 to 6,000 ft laterals increasing reservoir recovery rates 10 fold.

"Perfected" on off federal leases.

I’m not sure 1) what I would do, or 2) what we are actually doing.

I can’t see the “genius” of what we’ve done so far, so maybe we should clarify our approach? When our ally says he needs ammo and not a ride, it seems like I’m not the only one confused.

But I’m pretty sure I would fire Kerry’s dumb azz.

Perhaps we should let Europe handle it themselves. I suppose it might work this time. Especially since everything this administration touches seems to turn to crap.

Relax, I’m still a never trumper too. Right now there aren’t any politicians I’m happy with.;)
I didn't mean to come across as accusatory in any way. I just noticed a pattern where you apparently aren't happy with the USA response and wondered what you'd like done differently.

My thoughts...

We are sending military aid to Ukraine...

The Ukrainian President is definitely coming off as a badass! But that doesn't mean it's wrong for an ally to offer to help evacuate him, we all know our President (whomever it would be at the time) would be in a bunker or on Air Force One and not holding an M-16 fighting in the streets. I feel like the evacuation offer was a reasonable offer to make and n no way shows weakness. People who are using this as a political wedge are putting politics ahead of country, which is regrettable (they're probably also forgetting about "bone spurs" and the person who tried to withhold military aid to Ukraine just a few years ago).

I don't see how leaving Europe to handle it themselves is a good approach if we think it's in the world's best interest to not let Russia get away with this. So far, UK has been strong with us, Germany has been much less likely to call for an aggressive response. USA sitting on the sidelines is about as far as it could be from the Reagan-era policy the GOP used to ascribe to of USA Exceptionalism and Intervention.

Frankly, I don't think we have many good options other than monetary restrictions and offering aid. I don't think we're prepared to get into a ground war with Russia over Ukraine.

I didn't mean to come across as accusatory in any way. I just noticed a pattern where you apparently aren't happy with the USA response and wondered what you'd like done differently.

My thoughts...

The Ukrainian President is definitely coming off as a badass! But that doesn't mean it's wrong for an ally to offer to help evacuate him, we all know our President (whomever it would be at the time) would be in a bunker or on Air Force One and not holding an M-16 fighting in the streets. I feel like the evacuation offer was a reasonable offer to make and n no way shows weakness. People who are using this as a political wedge are putting politics ahead of country, which is regrettable (they're probably also forgetting about "bone spurs" and the person who tried to withhold military aid to Ukraine just a few years ago).

I don't see how leaving Europe to handle it themselves is a good approach if we think it's in the world's best interest to not let Russia get away with this. So far, UK has been strong with us, Germany has been much less likely to call for an aggressive response. USA sitting on the sidelines is about as far as it could be from the Reagan-era policy the GOP used to ascribe to of USA Exceptionalism and Intervention.

Frankly, I don't think we have many good options other than monetary restrictions and offering aid. I don't think we're prepared to get into a ground war with Russia over Ukraine.
Lots here.

Based on Z’ response, a ride isn’t what they need. If he thought we were doing our best, he wouldn’t have run over us with a bus. Stay tuned to learn why that was his response.

I agree that boots on the ground is the last resort (although we’re sending them anyway?). But my newsfeed headlines don’t indicate a thoughtful or coordinated strategy. I literally saw one that discussed our restriction against Pootin flying to the USA!

I was being sarcastic about Europe handling it alone. But that looks like what’s happening, no?

Bonus: without looking, what was the last statement 1)POTUS, or 2) Sec State made? Yup, crickets. We aren’t looking like leaders or even allies here.

I don’t get the national security reports, so maybe we’re kicking their cyber azz. I’ll give a little benefit of doubt here since for all we know the reason the place isn’t leveled already is because they are “blind”. I just don’t know what war among paper tigers looks like.

Now I have to go figure out what $350 milion in “lethal defensive aid” is.

Last edited:
This was posted by a good friend & ex-Marine on his FB page....

To all:
A very close friend of mine received the following by email. Although it has not been verified it does dovetail into some of the other reports coming out of the war zone.

FYI, I do not feel at all bad for having helped the Afghans kill Russians back in the 1980's. I saw what the Russians do to people they attack and nothing has changed.

Patton was right, there will come a day when we will have to face them on the battlefield of Europe. So, read the following and cheer for the good guys.

Sent: Thu, Feb 24, 2022 2:36 pm
Subject: From a friend in Kiev

From a friend in Kiev:
latest news - ukrainian troops were able to destroy russian paratroopers in the airport near kiev. the rumor is that we used a Tochka-U (look it up) - heavy rocket to shock them and move in quickly to clean up. apparently, those were hard core troops and they all got wiped or dispersed.

ukrainian radio intercepts are indicating that russians are shocked with the level or resistance. they were somehow convinced that eastern ukraine will be greeting them with flowers - instead they are getting wiped out. russian speaking population hates them. we are seeing lots of prisoners totally confused, lots of young kids.

southern flank is destroyed though... russians are advancing quickly, but pockets of heavy resistance are quickly building behind their lines. something that germans were experiencing in ww2. their tanks are rolling through and immediately their supply lines are being attacked. local population is not supporting them. they were rolling in in columns into Kharkiv and a row of tanks was taken out by javelins.

massive movement to sign up for the volunteer corps, there are line ups in all major cities. fuckers underestimated us big time.

tomorrow is going to be all about kiev. russian have only about four - five days, if they do not succeed, this will turn into a mess for them.

Wasn't that due to fracking? It certainly wasn't Obama's idea. I'm sure he was disappointed.

Yes, it was the result of fracking. He agreed to allow more oil extraction in exchange for greater commitment to renewables. In addition to more oil and natural gas, the US also developed more solar, biomass, and wind power. All helped move us toward greater energy independence. No doubt that he would have preferred to have had more solar and less petroleum in the mix, but that is how it went down.

My thoughts...

My problem is when President Biden keep talking about the sanctions that are being imposed on the country and Russia Foreign Minister but have not imposed sanctions on Putin.
Why not attack the leader?
I am also impressed (the Democrat's could use this as a lesson) for the most part the Republicans are pretty united behind Presisent Biden.

The only reason it increased under obama is because of the shift from Fed/Fed leases to State/State, State/Fee, and Fee/Fee (Fee is private surface/minerals).

Explosive drilling activity on state and private surface with state and private minerals in the Permian basin is what really happened, and barry gets credit for it.

It was his policies that puddin' head is repeating that caused the shift.

No doubt. I am not suggesting that Obama came up with the idea of fracking or invented horizontal drilling. In fact, he never even owned a drill rig. If we want to give credit where it is due, then we must thank George Mitchell. But if we are criticizing or complimenting an administration based on the petroleum extracted during its term, then Obama's must be recognized as the most successful in that regard. In the end, it was improvements in technology and high oil prices created by the Arab "spring" that drove up American production. Not Obama, and certainly not Trump, despite the claims made by politicians and their propagandists.

Last edited:
No doubt. I am not suggesting that Obama came up with the idea of fracking or invented horizontal drilling. In fact, he never even owned a drill rig. If we want to give credit where it is due, then we must thank George Mitchell. But if we are criticizing or complementing an administration based on the petroleum extracted during its term, then Obama's must be recognized as the most successful in that regard. In the end, it was improvements in technology and high oil prices created by the Arab "spring" that drove up American production. Not Obama. Not Trump. Despite the claims made by politicians and their propagandists.
I have been in O&G in the Permian for the better part of 2 decades. Pretty spot on statement above.

This can't be considered too smart

Screen Shot 2022-02-26 at 9.56.37 AM.png

Not due to frac'ing. Hydraulic fracture stimulation has been around for decades. Newer completion techniques enabled 10 to 20 stage frac's to be done in 4,000 to 6,000 ft laterals increasing reservoir recovery rates 10 fold.

"Perfected" on off federal leases.
We are now doing multiple 100+ stage wells with pump rates up to 200bbl/min. Pretty cool stuff now.
Along with the U shaped 2 mile laterals being implemented on 1 mile sections. It has been fun to see the technology advance so quickly.

“Infantry wins battles, logistics wins wars.” Army General John J. Pershing

Ukraine is almost the size of TX, it will not matter how many tanks roll in, in two days or less of running they run out of fuel. The supply lines will be easy targets for small arms. Those tanks have a fuel range of 290 miles ( really call it 250 not including idle hours). You can believe they are idling those tanks in the cold nonstop and to have them up for readiness. Think of what we went through for the last 20 years with convoys getting ambushed. They planned for this to be done by fueling up and rolling in two days three tops. This will get slowed way down after today.

There was bipartisan support a several weeks ago to sanction Nordstream II long before Putin invaded. The D's used the racist filibuster that they want to get rid of.... to stop the sanctions. Might or might not have influenced Putie before this mess started but we'll never know

What's your recommendation? How would you respond if you were president?

After seeing how dependency on China left us screwed as Covid came, there's no way you shut down our energy sector. That would mean standing up to the greens.

Germany should have been given an ultimatum. You buy from Russia, we pull our troops, and move them to Taiwan.

Even now, as all the speeches are going, Russia oil isn't sanctioned. Germany is funding Putin's war.

I seem to remember an orange man hammering NATO about Europe not stepping up. That we were expected to patrol Europe's shipping lanes, and cover their expenses in NATO, why they funded the guy we are all supposed to be worried about.

But honestly. Ukraine isn't really our friend. They were screwing with the last election, on both sides. They swallow a ton of "aid" to hand out to Hunter Biden and other shady globalists. They sit on the Russian border, and it just dawned on them they need ammo?

Last.

Take Bidens, Kerry, Harris, microphones. The more they talk, the more inept we look.

I dont know if we're on a heightened state of readiness or what, but.......yesterday, while surf fishing on the Northern Gulf of Mexico I noticed a definite increase in the numbers of Military Aircraft flying back and forth along the beach. All Navy Aircraft.
Just my observations.

It Ain't IF Russia Will Take Ukraine!

I Hope The People Of This Country Wake TF Up & We Put Somebody In Power That's Capable Of Doing The Job!

I Don't Know Who Voted For This Joker?

But I Think It's Past Time Of Voting For Lesser Of Evils & We Elect Somebody That's Worthy of the Job!

My Question is This:

Who Could We Get That'd Be Good Enough to Do The Job & Start Straightening Shhiitt Out?

That'd Be DUMB Enough To Take The Job?

Putin getting his Nucs ready
The BS is getting deep, writing is on the wall for where this is headed. Now he accusing Ukraine of using Chemical (WP) in Kiev. Not going to stop.

Screenshot 2022-02-27 123308.png

Last edited:
Yeah, the old chemical weapons excuse. That will be a reason to let those TOS-1s have at it. I had no choice.... Problem is now we dealing at the varsity level. We been doing JV for a long time and just when all this happens we have the wrong leadership top to bottom to deal with it. Not saying Trump this or that, the guy before would be doing do a way better job. Its all the woke, soft high level defense people, energy trainwreck Granholm etc.

This could have been settled long before this incident reached the stage of a invasion. That is if Biden and the State dept. would have handled it right. Putin's big complaint involving Ukraine was them joining NATO and him having a possible enemy next door to Russia with NATO missiles aimed at Russia.
We should have agreed to keep Ukraine out of NATO for that simple reason. In 1962 JFK threaten to invade Cuba after the Russians installed ballistic missiles there because we did not want those missiles next door to our country. Putin is aware of this and feels what was good enough for us should be the same for him and his country. Just another screw up by Biden and our state department having any common sense on how to deal with Putin.
Typical White House FUBAR. If you do not know what "FUBAR" means, just ask a veteran and he will tell you.
RELH

This could have been settled long before this incident reached the stage of a invasion. That is if Biden and the State dept. would have handled it right. Putin's big complaint involving Ukraine was them joining NATO and him having a possible enemy next door to Russia with NATO missiles aimed at Russia.
We should have agreed to keep Ukraine out of NATO for that simple reason. In 1962 JFK threaten to invade Cuba after the Russians installed ballistic missiles there because we did not want those missiles next door to our country. Putin is aware of this and feels what was good enough for us should be the same for him and his country. Just another screw up by Biden and our state department having any common sense on how to deal with Putin.
Typical White House FUBAR. If you do not know what "FUBAR" means, just ask a veteran and he will tell you.
RELH

Shouldn't Ukraine be the ones to decide what's best for them and not Biden or Putin?

That's where the real screw up is.
Arrogance of two leaders pretending they get to make decisions for another nation.

If Putin doesn't like the idea of an "enemy" next door, then maybe he should mind his p's and q's...

Last edited:
Actually no they don't they have, still not gained air superiority yet
I stand corrected from an earlier report.

Now, Feb. 27, 2022

“Air space is still contested,” the official said, noting Russia has not achieved air superiority. Ukrainian air missile defense systems are still working and Ukraine has aircraft in the air, though they have been degraded by strikes.

Shouldn't Ukraine be the ones to decide what's best for them and not Biden or Putin?

That's where the real screw up is.
Arrogance of two leaders pretending they get to make decisions for another nation.
Um, I'm pretty sure Ukraine asked for our help.

So PUTIN Has Enough Money Personally You Can't Hurt Him!

But We Can Squeeze & Starve His Country While PUTIN Not Giving a Rats Ass!

Um, I'm pretty sure Ukraine asked for our help.

So which Ukraine are we helping?

The one that fed the info into a 3year investigation or the one that paid off Hunter Biden? Or the one that launders money for the entire worlds globalists?

It sucks, but they ain't really our friends.

What help have we gotten from them?

This "war" they have been fighting for a decade or more, and they haven't bought ammo?

The $5 million they paid Hunter could have bought a ton of Wolf 7.62x39

Last edited:
Hey Hossy!

We Throw Money at every Country!

Whether We Should or Not!

Brandon Got off to a SUPER GREAT Start with What He Pulled off in Afghanistan!

Ever Wonder Why Your Dollar is De-Valued?

So which Ukraine are we helping?

The one that fed the info into a 3year investigation or the one that paid off Hunter Biden? Or the one that launders money for the entire worlds globalists?

It sucks, but they ain't really our friends.

What help have we gotten from them?

Hey Hossy!

We Throw Money at every Country!

Whether We Should or Not!

Brandon Got off to a SUPER GREAT Start with What He Pulled off in Afghanistan!

Ever Wonder Why Your Dollar is De-Valued?

Has anyone mentioned the militias in Ukraine we are now arming, are neo nazi?

Can't wait for the squad to explain that one

Has anyone mentioned the militias in Ukraine we are now arming, are neo nazi?

Can't wait for the squad to explain that one
You're worried about a theoretical regarding The Squad. I'm looking at MTG speak right after the crowd chanted, "Putin, Putin, Putin."

He literally says, "Can we get a round of applause for Russia? Yes!"

Rep. Gosar (AZ) also spoke as well as a video from McGeachin, Gubernatorial candidate from Idaho.

You're worried about a theoretical regarding The Squad. I'm looking at MTG speak right after the crowd chanted, "Putin, Putin, Putin."

He literally says, "Can we get a round of applause for Russia? Yes!"

Rep. Gosar (AZ) also spoke as well as a video from McGeachin, Gubernatorial candidate from Idaho.

Quite a world we live in when Liz Cheney is now a rockstar to the left.

Hoss, it’s really kind of odd that you’re ok with what pootins doing.

Didn't say I was.

My memory is longer than last week.

Do a little homework. Look into what George Soros is doing in Ukraine.

Turn off CNN, or Fox.

This is bad guy vs bad guy.

We don't need to be involved

I read the other day, she's taken in $7million this year.

Her own state can't stand her.

But the Bushes are fundraising for her. Mitt Romney is.

If I see the bloods and Crips in a fight, I ain't backing either.

I don't see the difference between the two.

Did you forget who her daddy is?
You said Liz is a rockstar of the left. I said MTG is a rockstar of the right. You really can't see the difference?

I know you can, you just refuse to answer the question. I'll start, but it won't surprise you... I align more with Liz. See, that wasn't too hard. Your turn. Are you going to admit you align with an accused-leftist or MTG?

I have no idea who MTG's dad is, and it wouldn't matter anyway. I think both women can stand on their own two feet.

I read the other day, she's taken in $7million this year.

Her own state can't stand her.
Yet, Trump is lobbying the Governor to support a law changing primary voting rules hoping to get her to lose in the primary. They must not be so sure she can be ousted if everybody gets to vote for the candidate they chose. So sad.

Brandon ought to love this story.

Ukraine disperses at least 18,000 machine guns to volunteers to fight against Russia​

You said Liz is a rockstar of the left. I said MTG is a rockstar of the right. You really can't see the difference?

I know you can, you just refuse to answer the question. I'll start, but it won't surprise you... I align more with Liz. See, that wasn't too hard. Your turn. Are you going to admit you align with an accused-leftist or MTG?

I have no idea who MTG's dad is, and it wouldn't matter anyway. I think both women can stand on their own two feet.

Really?

You think Liz Cheney is standing on her own 2feet?

Come on man, you're much smarter than that.

Pointing out Cheney is a leftist rockstar, somehow means I'm MTG fan?

Just like pointing out the Ukrainians ain't our friend, somehow means I'm pro Putin

I remember the last time the whole word rallied to defeat a madman, dictator.

Have we found the WMD he had yet?

Ya. Let's borrow some more money from China to give to Ukraine.

Great plan.

Here's a pro tip. When Sean Hannity, Don Lemon, and Rachel Maddow agree, WE ARE GONNA GET SCREWED.

Brandon ought to love this story.

Ukraine disperses at least 18,000 machine guns to volunteers to fight against Russia​

The only thing putin has going for him is threat of nuclear arms.

Otherwise this thing would be over with by now and half the Russian military destroyed.

F Putin, F Ukrain, let those animals kill each other. Anyone notice what’s going on at our border lately?

"How a Far-Right Militia Uses Facebook to Train New Members | Time" https://time.com/5926750/azov-far-right-movement-facebook/

"Commentary: Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem | Reuters" https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ntary-ukraines-neo-nazi-problem-idUSKBN1GV2TY

"'Babushka battalion' training in Ukraine was organised by neo-NAZIS" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ion-training-Ukraine-organised-neo-NAZIS.html

"How a War on the Edge of Europe Became a Training Ground for the Far-Right - VICE" https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/88ngmx/ukraine-war-far-right-decade-of-hate

Last week Canada declared martial law, for "racists, and confederate flag wavers"

This week, we are sending them guns and money

Really?

You think Liz Cheney is standing on her own 2feet?

Come on man, you're much smarter than that.

Pointing out Cheney is a leftist rockstar, somehow means I'm MTG fan?

Just like pointing out the Ukrainians ain't our friend, somehow means I'm pro Putin

I remember the last time the whole word rallied to defeat a madman, dictator.

Have we found the WMD he had yet?

Ya. Let's borrow some more money from China to give to Ukraine.

Great plan.

Here's a pro tip. When Sean Hannity, Don Lemon, and Rachel Maddow agree, WE ARE GONNA GET SCREWED.
5ds-of-dodgeball-dodge.gif

My guess? If Ukraine can pull through this, it will be a shoe-in for NATO. There won't be a country with guts enough to deny them that, and their loyalties will be beyond question if Europe and the US provide them the materiel they need to win this war. Some will fault us for taking too long to provide support, but it is our interest to make it very clear that this conflict was Putin's, and not the result of US meddling.

The problem from NATO's perspective is that Ukraine is engaged in its own civil war. Best to cede the occupied territories and then preserve the rest. Russia can have its buffer zone and make no complaint other than another NATO state has magically appeared upon their doorstep, but of course they brought this on themselves.

Putin must really have been in a bind or he would never have entered Ukraine. Even his best case scenario involved decades-long occupation, and Ukraine will be much more difficult than Afghanistan given that many Russians identify closely with the people of Ukraine. In the end, it will be Russia's wealthy that determine how this ends. Unfortunately for us, their pain will not be great enough to call uncle (or rid themselves of PutiePut) until Vlad has done all he can to damage US infrastructure and business. It is going to be a nice, long recession. I will be curious to see North Korea's role before this ends. Putin will ensure that they have great intel and plenty of incentive to act on it.

"How a Far-Right Militia Uses Facebook to Train New Members | Time" https://time.com/5926750/azov-far-right-movement-facebook/

"Commentary: Ukraine’s neo-Nazi problem | Reuters" https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ntary-ukraines-neo-nazi-problem-idUSKBN1GV2TY

"'Babushka battalion' training in Ukraine was organised by neo-NAZIS" https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ion-training-Ukraine-organised-neo-NAZIS.html

"How a War on the Edge of Europe Became a Training Ground for the Far-Right - VICE" https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/88ngmx/ukraine-war-far-right-decade-of-hate

Last week Canada declared martial law, for "racists, and confederate flag wavers"

This week, we are sending them guns and money
Was MTG the keynote for any of these outfits?

At least they’re earning their military aid (Ukraine not the nazi’s). The new American Way?

Last edited:
I hope this thread does not get deleted. Some real thought going on about this situation, it is going to get worse iam afraid but you guys know that.
Without saying anything specific you can imagine what all is really going on behind the scenes with all this. There maybe some trainwrecks at the helm but there are ALOT of solid ass people working their butts off right now to get through all this for our country.
On a side note do not forget Wyoming sheep moose and goats in due tomm. Goodnight everyone.

Last edited:

Ask yourself. How did Ukraine go from a nuke owning country, to a puppet country?

It wasn't Trump, or some crazy woman from Georgia.

It was the same globalists, that fund a senator from Wyoming.

Or wait, you think the Davos crowd has an allegiance to the US? COME ON MAN.

After Putin gets brought down, who do you think is next? You think our open southern border, our 30 trillion in debt, and a senile president makes us strong?

Oh sure, if we pay attention to the 1st term congresswoman, with no committee assignments, maybe we won't notice this country getting sold out from within.

Not by 2 bit carnival barkers like Trump. But by the real power.

Ask yourself. That nuke saber rattling. Putin has supersonic nukes.

Where dud he get the uranium? We sold it to him. Most likely sold him the tech as well.

MTG, is a joke. You know better.

I hope this thread does not get deleted. Some real thought going on about this situation, it is going to get worse iam afraid but you guys know that.
Without saying anything specific you can imagine what all is really going on behind the scenes with all this. There maybe some trainwrecks at the helm but there are ALOT of solid ass people working their butts off right now to get through all this for our country.
On a side note do not forget Wyoming sheep moose and goats in due tomm. Goodnight everyone.

Our country?

Davos ain't in our country.

Was MTG the keynote for any of these outfits?

At least they’re earning their military aid (Ukraine not the nazi’s). The new American Way?

A first term congresswoman with no committee assignments.

Ya. That's where the real power lines????

We had a soft coup attempt in this country, a bio weapon we funded turned loose on the world, and you are worried about MTG.??

Ya, no worries.

We armed the mujahedeen. And Isis. Let's arm the Nazis now too.

What ever could go wrong

A first term congresswoman with no committee assignments.

Ya. That's where the real power lines????

We had a soft coup attempt in this country, a bio weapon we funded turned loose on the world, and you are worried about MTG.??

Ya, no worries.

We armed the mujahedeen. And Isis. Let's arm the Nazis now too.

What ever could go wrong
I didn’t introduce her to this argument and honestly can’t remember why she was. I think it was in response to pootins rationalization that he’s killing neo nazis.

She’s only relevant to me because she keeps Boebert off the front pages while she acquires some political skill.

Back to the issue, I almost always agree that spending tax dollars in foreign affairs makes things worse. And I haven’t forgot about the $487 million that kept our eye off the ball while this situation developed.

But he’s on the march and that what makes things different now. Even Sean Penn can see that. My friends in Sweden and Norway have been his nieghbor for a long time. Watch them, not some guy like me who got his degree in international affairs on MM.

One has to walk fine lines in discussing things. You might get called an MTG supporter.

Putin watched our deep state dispose of a President that wasn't one of them. Trump is wealthy, but not a globalist. Putin is also rich, but also not a globalist.

So one sits back, looking at the world. A world in which China steals our tech, sent us Wuhan virus, buys off our politicians, finances proxy wars, takes over Hong Kong, etc, etc, etc. And SILENCE.

Yet for nearly decade, the leader of a country that has the GDP of Florida, and aging population, etc,etc,etc has been the bogeyman.

Now the hacks, will tell you "Trump is a criminal", "Putin is a madman"

Maybe.

Or just maybe, both Trump, and now Putin who aren't part of the Davos crowd, saw what Soros and others were doing in Ukraine? Saw what American globalists we're doing?

We sit here watching the flag waving come. Waved by a President and his security apparatus that has been enriching themselves in Ukraine, for a long time. That installed puppet regimes. That had Ukrainian investigations on their corruption shut down.

So what is it "we" are saving? The Ukraine/Russia war killed 14,000 the last decade. Now suddenly we are concerned?

Or are we concerned the globalist infrastructure will be torn down?

I'm not sure. Lindsey Graham is excited(so the military complex wants more war), Nancy Pelosi is excited(Ukraine in the midterms).

And, the globalists are happy. Ukraine saved, Putin weakened.

Along with the US.

You and I dumb slobs will watch the invasion from the south, watch out savings and retirement eaten away by double digit inflation. Watch our buisness be swallowed by Amazon. And, watch our son's get sent off to yet another third world hellhole.

But, 'merica!!! Right!!!!!

Last edited:
Hoss,
I think you would like Alex Jones. He has about the same opinion. You should check him out.

Sure thing bro.

Head on down to Walmart and grab you an American Flag, (made in China). And pour that vodka(you already bought) down the drain.

That will show them

Sure thing bro.

Head on down to Walmart and grab you an American Flag, (made in China). And pour that vodka(you already bought) down the drain.

That will show them

I don’t understand, why the insult?. I was just recommending Alex Jones. I actually listen to him. Very entertaining.

One has to walk fine lines in discussing things. You might get called an MTG supporter.

Putin watched our deep state dispose of a President that wasn't one of them. Trump is wealthy, but not a globalist. Putin is also rich, but also not a globalist.

So one sits back, looking at the world. A world in which China steals our tech, sent us Wuhan virus, buys off our politicians, finances proxy wars, takes over Hong Kong, etc, etc, etc. And SILENCE.

Yet for nearly decade, the leader of a country that has the GDP of Florida, and aging population, etc,etc,etc has been the bogeyman.

Now the hacks, will tell you "Trump is a criminal", "Putin is a madman"

Maybe.

Or just maybe, both Trump, and now Putin who aren't part of the Davos crowd, saw what Soros and others were doing in Ukraine? Saw what American globalists we're doing?

We sit here watching the flag waving come. Waved by a President and his security apparatus that has been enriching themselves in Ukraine, for a long time. That installed puppet regimes. That had Ukrainian investigations on their corruption shut down.

So what is it "we" are saving? The Ukraine/Russia war killed 14,000 the last decade. Now suddenly we are concerned?

Or are we concerned the globalist infrastructure will be torn down?

I'm not sure. Lindsey Graham is excited(so the military complex wants more war), Nancy Pelosi is excited(Ukraine in the midterms).

And, the globalists are happy. Ukraine saved, Putin weakened.

Along with the US.

You and I dumb slobs will watch the invasion from the south, watch out savings and retirement eaten away by double digit inflation. Watch our buisness be swallowed by Amazon. And, watch our son's get sent off to yet another third world hellhole.

But, 'merica!!! Right!!!!!
Yup, rattled off the same manifesto myself a couple of times.

My point is that’s all rational for deterrence. Things change once it becomes containment, and I don’t think America can be a passive observer in that case.

Maybe I’m trying to rationalize the inevitable.

But it sure sounds like it might be about trumpy, and that you’re ok with what mad vlad is doing? Jus sayin…

Last edited:
Yup, rattled off the same manifesto myself a couple of times.

My point is that’s all rational for deterrence. Things change once it becomes containment, and I don’t think America can be a passive observer in that case.

Maybe I’m trying to rationalize the inevitable.

It sure sounds like it might be about trumpy, and that you’re ok with what mad vlad is doing? Jus sayin

Deterring with what? Starving Russian folks to death? Putin has access to billions. He's still pumping oil.

I'm not on with the Taliban. Isis. Venezuela. The cartel war to our south. Whichever African dictstor is killing another dictator this week. Iran. And probably a hundred others.

I just posted 2articles, furthering my point.

Do you remember how these oligarchs became oligarchs to start with? When Putin is displaced, those oligarchs own nukes. What could go wrong

“Do you remember how these oligarchs became oligarchs to start with? When Putin is displaced, those oligarchs own nukes. What could go wrong”

We arent that far apart. I just think we need to do something now, and for the reasons you stated here.

I already said I don’t know what. But I think we are trying?:confused:

“Do you remember how these oligarchs became oligarchs to start with? When Putin is displaced, those oligarchs own nukes. What could go wrong”

We arent that far apart. I just think we need to do something now, and for the reasons you stated here.

I already said I don’t know what. But I think we are trying?:confused:

We are trying.

Just not sure WHAT we are trying.

Sure seems like someone(s) are making bank, again.

Belarus is stepping in as allies of Russia and will be sending troops immediately. Lukashenko is another Putin. As soon as NATO steps in it is going to be a real mess. I can't even imagine how it will play out but it won't be good. There are more actions than can be anticipated i.e. how far counter-measures, sanctions, cyber attacks, dissension , shortages will end up...

70 years of energy dependence and being a whore for OPEC. Trump made us the world energy leader in about 2 years, Biden set us back to 1979 levels in under 10 months.

what is it that elkass says? who voted for this clown? getting just what they asked for...
I think azhunter voted for this dude. what a joke this administration is.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom