Are the Ukrainians headed into Russia tonight?

But honestly. Ukraine isn't really our friend. They were screwing with the last election, on both sides. They swallow a ton of "aid" to hand out to Hunter Biden and other shady globalists. They sit on the Russian border, and it just dawned on them they need ammo?

Dang you must be sitting on the border with all seeing eye.
LOL
But it could be a good guess. 10 thousand round per man will go fast so how many do they have.

That 40 mile long convoy parked on the road tells a pretty good story to the world that Russia knows the airspace is theirs.

You would never see a convoy assembled like that if they were up against a superpower nation.

Can you imagine the fun our military would have from the air with that lineup?!
Supposedly the Ukraine pilots are picking up fighter jets in Polland. If that's true, it might get more interesting.

That 40 mile long convoy parked on the road tells a pretty good story to the world that Russia knows the airspace is theirs.

You would never see a convoy assembled like that if they were up against a superpower nation.

Man you guys watch too many movies. If the US getting involved in this isn’t absolutely terrifying to you then have no clue what is going on.

This/our country is as fragile as it’s ever been. We are prime for losing our democracy with the next “crisis” and the only clue you should really need is now the left is pro war? Remember “where’s the wmd’s!!!” Now it’s “you’re far right traitors if your against war!!!”

Man. Wake the F up people

Yup. Those a-10's will sure be useful when s hypersonic gets launched?

We have a complete open southern border.

Imagine how hard it would be for a cornered KGB agent to "lose" a small nuke, only to find it in Houston.

When the political class, and the media agree, and walk lockstep, YOU are screwed.

I mean it's only been 2years to slow the spread, right?

Now it’s “you’re far right traitors if your against war!!!”
JhYT.gif

This thread has gone along for awhile.

I'm surprised?

There are dudes in this thread, that went at it so hard, the political forum got axed.

Dudes who bleed orange. Dudes who named their kids Donald.

Guys who (rightly) screamed bloody murder about 3 years, and 2 impeachments.

And, now those same dudes are running their white, blue, yellow flags right next to the TRUMP2024 ones on their trucks.

Quick question.

Which country was involved in all of that? All the countries in the world, and an attempted soft coup, various investigations, impeachments, and Ukraine is at the center of all of it.

And now those same guys, are suddenly "all Ukrainians". To the point we should just fly over and shoot up an armored column, and start Armageddon.

Pretty deep thinking going on

One of the Russian generals was quoted as saying something to the effect of "why have a world if Russia isn't in it"

Russian subs alone have the capability to launch over 500 nuclear warheads in minutes.

Russia will not lose its next war. The world will.

Yup. Those a-10's will sure be useful when s hypersonic gets launched?

We have a complete open southern border.

Imagine how hard it would be for a cornered KGB agent to "lose" a small nuke, only to find it in Houston.

When the political class, and the media agree, and walk lockstep, YOU are screwed.

I mean it's only been 2years to slow the spread, right?
careful. you're starting to sound like a traitor. next thing you know guys on here will be attacking your phones auto spell feature...

You guys with your panties all bunched up…

I think it goes without saying why we shouldn’t just charge on in and flex our superpowers…

But c’mon man…it still would be a sight to see that convoy go up in flames…

But since we live in a fantasy world like has been mentioned, we’ll wait for the movie to come out on the Russian invasion that says its “based on a true story.”

Not too worried about the future anymore…world is going to hell anyway. Just need to get one more good hunt in before the red buttons are pushed??

I think we’re all about to learn what living in poverty means before the red buttons are pushed…..really looking forward to not being able to afford to drive to work on a 6 figure income.

Anyone else curious to see what the babbling idiot has to say tonight in his State of the Union address? I'm guessing it will be one of the shortest ever... not sure how long those meds will hold out to keep him upright. Would love to see him shard in his pants on live TV and see if Pelosi and Shumer can keep a straight face.

I think we’re all about to learn what living in poverty means before the red buttons are pushed…..really looking forward to not being able to afford to drive to work on a 6 figure income.
saving grace for me is i don't pay for my fuel. guess that means i'm about to get a big raise!

Uhh.... I'm with Blood, my A-10 comment was not an endorsement of taking action. Just an observation that an A-10 pilot looking at that column of vehicles... it would be over pretty quick. I think getting involved in this fight would be one of the dumbest things we've ever done and that's saying something.

Uhh.... I'm with Blood, my A-10 comment was not an endorsement of taking action. Just an observation that an A-10 pilot looking at that column of vehicles... it would be over pretty quick. I think getting involved in this fight would be one of the dumbest things we've ever done and that's saying something.
Most readers with an IQ above room temp would have recognized that. ;)

The subversive IED can be effective, unless Putin decides to take it out on the general population like the Germans did in WWII.
I’m sure Putin would take it out on the general population, but if conscripting the 18-60 year olds hasn’t already done that, I’d be shocked.

Give the conscript men the post hole diggers and the munitions to load the post hole. They know where those Russia convoys are going, get out there and load those roads up with thousands of IEDs and wait until 10 miles of troop trucks are on top of them.

I recognize that’s a simplistic example but I just surprised, after watching how effective it was in Irag that the Ukrainians haven’t been using that gorilla tactic. I suppose there is a logical reason, just wonder what it might be. Russia retaliation could be the reason but I just can’t imagine Putin isn’t sufficiently pissed off already.

I’m sure Putin would take it out on the general population, but if conscripting the 18-60 year olds hasn’t already done that, I’d be shocked.

Give the conscript men the post hole diggers and the munitions to load the post hole. They know where those Russia convoys are going, get out there and load those roads up with thousands of IEDs and wait until 10 miles of troop trucks are on top of them.

I recognize that’s a simplistic example but I just surprised, after watching how effective it was in Irag that the Ukrainians haven’t been using that gorilla tactic. I suppose there is a logical reason, just wonder what it might be. Russia retaliation could be the reason but I just can’t imagine Putin isn’t sufficiently pissed off already.
You guys think Russia will fight a war like we did in Afghanistan?

IED’s in the roads just means that the ground war ends and indiscriminate bombing rules. Were the only ones that worry about civilian casualties and sacrificing our soldiers to avoid them. Putin will just kill them all

most readers with an IQ above room temp would have recognized that

How do you know they aren't doing that? We are only seeing what the media sees..... BTW, I saw a news report (CBS, I think...) that showed some old gal putting together Molotov cocktails. ;)

I'm thinking the average Ukrainian is more than willing to take-up a gorilla war; IED's, etc....

Nato wont step into this, if you think putin was bluffing about launching nukes your delusional
He s, gonna, start ww3 ukraine is just a warm up
If Putins going to start ww3……. from an final outcome strategy, would you wait until he has control over the entire continent before you fully engage or do you engage early before he holds way more land mass.

Just wondering what makes sense to you.

Personally, as much as I hate to send troops into battle, (I’ve already had one son serve in Iraq) and I don’t want anyones child to go to war, it is really hard for me to see someone we believe we’re going to have to fight, one way or the other, get stronger and more entrenched before we use a full blown push back. It seems very much like waiting until cancer metastasizes before facing the fact that we need to go after it or die from it.

Again, with all due respect, why should we wait until it gets worse and more wide spread and becomes ww3, if that what you really believe Putin is going to do?

How do you know they aren't doing that? We are only seeing what the media sees..... BTW, I saw a news report (CBS, I think...) that showed some old gal putting together Molotov cocktails. ;)

I'm thinking the average Ukrainian is more than willing to take-up a gorilla war; IED's, etc....
I don’t “know” much, if anything, really. I just see all those vehicles and I see and hear the news reports of Ukraine missles and see the rifles and the gas/wine bottle bombs being made but I see no IED evidence and no news reports of their use. I see no troop trucks getting blown up in those long lines of vehicles. So it’s an assumption on my part. Seems they would be more visible if they were being utilized.

Truthfully, it’s idle chatter from a guy (me, not you) who doesn’t know chit about any of it, when it comes to reality.

Last edited:

IED’s in the roads just means that the ground war ends and indiscriminate bombing rules. Were the only ones that worry about civilian casualties and sacrificing our soldiers to avoid them. Putin will just kill them all

IQ’s 71.6 F……… just checked. I was sure it was at least somewhere around 80 but, now I know. Thanks. ?

image.jpg

So you're saying that 40 miles long convoy isn't filled with food and medicine? But rather ways to kill civilians?
I'll be damned

Anyone else curious to see what the babbling idiot has to say tonight in his State of the Union address? I'm guessing it will be one of the shortest ever... not sure how long those meds will hold out to keep him upright. Would love to see him shard in his pants on live TV and see if Pelosi and Shumer can keep a straight face.
Anyone notice that the pandemic, masking & mandates are suddenly over? Polling is funny that way. He's probably going to claim victory in defeating covid & take a victory lap. He's gonna double down on the Greta Thunberg green climate nonsense at the same time we finance Putin's war ensuring that we're all dependent on chit hole countries that hate us.... with us being much poorer. Not much of his SOTU will make any sense for listeners with an IQ above room temperature - popular phrase lately ;) - but he'll get a lot of clapping and people standing up and then sitting down again. Gonna be awesome!

Anyone notice that the pandemic, masking & mandates are suddenly over? Polling is funny that way. He's probably going to claim victory in defeating covid & take a victory lap. He's gonna double down on the Greta Thunberg green climate nonsense at the same time we finance Putin's war ensuring that we're all dependent on chit hole countries that hate us.... with us being much poorer. Not much of his SOTU will make any sense for listeners with an IQ above room temperature - popular phrase lately ;) - but he'll get a lot of clapping and people standing up and then sitting down again. Gonna be awesome!
Yup, and yes the Covid discussions have taken a day off. Sucked the oxygen clean out of the Truckers Protest didn’t it. Damn!

The only ones talking about climate change right now are the mainipulators here at home…… course that’s always pretty much been the case. And anyone one with an IQ of 71.6 or lower understands that. So no need for JP to tune in. Just boring repetition.

I don’t “know” much, if anything, really. I just see all those vehicles and I see and hear the news reports of Ukraine missles and see the rifles and the gas/wine bottle bombs being made but I see no IED evidence and no news reports of their use. I see no troop trucks getting blown up in those long lines of vehicles. So it’s an assumption on my part. Seems they would be more visible if they were being utilized.

Truthfully, it’s idle chatter from a guy (me, not you) who doesn’t know chit about any of it, when it comes to reality.

Basically same here.... ;)

O
One of the Russian generals was quoted as saying something to the effect of "why have a world if Russia isn't in it"

Russian subs alone have the capability to launch over 500 nuclear warheads in minutes.

Russia will not lose its next war. The world will.
There is no doubt Putin would launch. He is going to play every hand he has if needed. Ukraine isn't backing down and he will ramp up until something sets off a chain of events the world has not seen in many years. He isn't going to accept an Afghanistan ending. Someone must assassinate him.

Last edited:
Much as I hate to say it, I believe you’re right……… that was the reason I somewhat hopefully asked the question, if Ukraine was sending rebel or gorillas into Russia the day they Russia rolled their tanks into the Ukraine. The best think that could happen, in the short term is to kill Putin, ideally by his own people, if not then by anyone else. The Ukrainians should be the most motivated at the present.

Some news broadcaster guoted somebody today that said, “Putin should hurry up and commit suicide, like Hitler did.” Wonderful suggestion, heaven sent!

Dominoes.

Last edited:
^^^ very interesting

Putin would rather get into a nuclear war and destroy the world than lose via conventional warfare... and I'm literally seeing a certain political persuasion defending him on TV and leading chants of his name. Mitt was right, supporting Putin is "almost treasonous."
where are you seeing that?

^^^ very interesting

Putin would rather get into a nuclear war and destroy the world than lose via conventional warfare... and I'm literally seeing a certain political persuasion defending him on TV and leading chants of his name. Mitt was right, supporting Putin is "almost treasonous."

Careful.

Mitt didn't like Russia, mittens liked running money through Ukraine

Don't forget, 2014, orange man wasn't part of the Ukrainian coup.

Nor, was he part of the $180 million Soros has run there.

Nor was he paid $500,000 to speak in Russia, coincidentally right after his old lady, signed off on Russia being sold Uranium.

I know your obsession with MTG. But in the real world, we played dirty with D presidents in office.

Remember, Obama just needed to get past the election, then he could give Putin more flexibility?

Again, with all due respect, why should we wait until it gets worse and more wide spread and becomes ww3, if that what you really believe Putin is going to do?
Russiaa & chinas HYPERSONIC NUKES which the u. s millitary has, admiited we have NOTHING that can compete /stop them with (our missle defense is useless against them) then. add in iran(which has. Nukes capable of hitting any millitary base we have in the middle east certain & european bases ) .north korea, syria
And it wont take him that long to gain control

Sorry BUT right mow china, and russia have a, defineate, advantage and i thnk thats part of the reason we wont go into ukraine

MTG’s white supremacy rally. Not a good look.
Marjorie Taylor Green is really the problem huh? wow, the 14th district congresswomen from Georgia is the big threat when the President of the united states has direct ties to being payed millions of dollars from the Ukraine by leveraging his political power though his drug addict son. yeah, everyone really keeping their eye on the ball here

Careful.

Nor was he paid $500,000 to speak in Russia, coincidentally right after his old lady, signed off on Russia being sold Uranium.

I know your obsession with MTG. But in the real world, we played dirty with D presidents in office.

Remember, Obama just needed to get past the election, then he could give Putin more flexibility?
He knows this already. The left will kill their own child to deflect the current situation.

Marjorie Taylor Green is really the problem huh? wow, the 14th district congresswomen from Georgia is the big threat when the President of the united states has direct ties to being payed millions of dollars from the Ukraine by leveraging his political power though his drug addict son. yeah, everyone really keeping their eye on the ball here
You asked where the “Putin!” chant was. I gave you a straight answer.

Have you figured out yet why “the mexicans” are wiping chit on your porta johns?:ROFLMAO:

OMH!

We're now at a point where those that support the spread and defense of democracy are for ending humanity. Reagan would roll over in his grave.

And the people that declare themselves the enlightened patriots believe they're aware of massive international geopolitical conspiracies behind every tree.

MTG's buddies are defending Putin because they think a country was involved with paying off a politician's son, forgetting it's the same country that was blackmailed for military defense by the sitting president.

I'm starting to agree our country really is screwed, just for a totally different reason than the guys who keep screaming here.

Last edited:
Always with the racist stuff. Gimme a break.
Not even relevant anymore.
Haha. It was 72 hours ago!

McCarthy said this just yesterday, "There’s no place in our party for any of this. ... The party should not be associated any time, any place with somebody who is antisemitic."

OMH!

We're now at a point where those that support the spread and defense of democracy are for ending humanity. Reagan would roll over in his grave.

And the people that declare themselves the enlightened patriots believe they're aware of massive international geopolitical conspiracies behind every tree.

MTG's buddies are defending Putin because they think a country was involved with paying off a politicians son; but are the exact same people that were blackmailed for military defense by the sitting president.

I'm starting to agree our country really is screwed, just for a totally different reason then the guys who keep screaming here.

3ABC0DFE-5CE9-458D-B99F-DBE5231B263A.png

Russiaa & chinas HYPERSONIC NUKES which the u. s millitary has, admiited we have NOTHING that can compete /stop them with (our missle defense is useless against them) then. add in iran(which has. Nukes capable of hitting any millitary base we have in the middle east certain & european bases ) .north korea, syria
And it wont take him that long to gain control

Sorry BUT right mow china, and russia have a, defineate, advantage and i thnk thats part of the reason we wont go into ukraine
I’m sure you know far better than I…….

Does their superiority give you any anxiety, or is it still whistle while you work?

In my anxious laden world, I’m of the opinion, if either Russia or China had a certifiable advantage, we would have kissed our sorry asses goodbye already.

Question, what’s holding them back, indigestion or lack of motivation.

If you had superior fire power would you fart around making statements like, “ Why do we need a world without Russia in it?" Does that sound to you like someone with superior fire power?

No, I’m not asking you to ask them to prove it. Just asking, in an actual attempt to understand your beliefs as to where we’re at, on 3-1-2022.

Careful.

Hossblur
If it wasn't for your stance on public vs private land and your feelings for Mike Lee, I would think you was Glenn Becks cousin.?

A C135 just flew over my house at about 1000’ :oops: I haven’t seen that EVER before. Ospreys and Apaches yeah, but no big jets.

Its 72* on the back porch where the beer can chicken‘s workin. If this is dumb, I’m down with it.

Last edited:
I’m sure you know far better than I…….

Does their superiority give you any anxiety, or is it still whistle while you work?

In my anxious laden world, I’m of the opinion, if either Russia or China had a certifiable advantage, we would have kissed our sorry asses goodbye already.

Question, what’s holding them back, indigestion or lack of motivation.

If you had superior fire power would you fart around making statements like, “ Why do we need a world without Russia in it?" Does that sound to you like someone with superior fire power?

No, I’m not asking you to ask them to prove it. Just asking, in an actual attempt to understand your beliefs as to where we’re at, on 3-1-2022.
Another c135 just flew by….made it to the camera this time.:oops:

Anyway, you’re starting to develop an interesting point here. Us older guys have been conditioned for decades to hate the evil empire.

Some of these younger guys never knew the soviet empire. When I was in the former soviet states I thought it was still russia.

So it’s Reagan’s fault ?

Last edited:
The word Racist has been over used so much it has become the equivalent of that 2nd grade insult, calling someone a doo doo head.
Yeah, right. whatever.

Should we all go back and practice "Duck and Cover", because I remember doing that in grade school. I won't fit under the desk this time around though.

The IEDs will come after they level the cities. Right now they are still trying to fight a real war. The logistics routes are getting cut off to them soon so the additional weaponry will have to be airdropped in. So what happens when a EU countries cargo plane gets shot down in Ukraine? Will this be enough for Russia to say I told you to stay out, then what? I am sure more than a few artillery rounds will be hidden/buried and brought back into service down the road for years to come. Not sure our soft modern world is ready for full HD view of what is about to happen there.

I think you're right. I'm hoping everyone that wants and needs a job has one and anyone that is planning on retiring anytime soon.... well I think you're (we're) screwed.
Jimmy Carter has to be pleased to be passing the torch from one of the worst self inflicted economic periods in our history to something far worse. It would be nice if the politicians would catch up to what's coming.

This ain't good

But honestly. Ukraine isn't really our friend. They were screwing with the last election, on both sides. They swallow a ton of "aid" to hand out to Hunter Biden and other shady globalists. They sit on the Russian border, and it just dawned on them they need ammo?

Dang you must be sitting on the border with all seeing eye.
LOL
But it could be a good guess. 10 thousand round per man will go fast so how many do they have.
I agree Gator!! Is Taiwan sitting around waiting to request ammo from us as well? Hopefully neither one winds up needing Blackhorn 209 or primers!!

I think you're right. I'm hoping everyone that wants and needs a job has one and anyone that is planning on retiring anytime soon.... well I think you're (we're) screwed.
Jimmy Carter has to be pleased to be passing the torch from one of the worst self inflicted economic periods in our history to something far worse. It would be nice if the politicians would catch up to what's coming.

This ain't good
Fuuuuuuucccccckkkkk

This whole thread is making me so confused.
Just in case anyone forgot what anti semitism looks like. Seems the original post was edited since though
You mean I got to go all the way back and re-read this whole thread! ?
I don't even remember who is fighting in the war, is it Grenada?

Oh man can't wait to watch SOTU tonight. Haven't watched a comedy show in a long time.
I don’t know how you can stomach actually listening to him talk. Same when Obama would speak. They make me physically ill. I can’t make it five minutes. Guess lying pieces of chit just have that affect on me. I’ll read the cliff notes tomorrow

I don’t know how you can stomach actually listening to him talk. Same when Obama would speak. They make me physically ill. I can’t make it five minutes. Guess lying pieces of chit just have that affect on me. I’ll read the cliff notes tomorrow
I’m not buying that for one minute JP, your interacting with lying pieces of chit here everyday, an you love it!

Doug yes, Bob I don't know he seemed a little sloooow and he was a "hoser"
That kinds of sounds like "hosblur"
Sorry you can hate me for that.?

A long time ago, I hade a sand dune quad.

Being above average on height and weight, I was called hoss a lot.

I had that quad built, and some teased me calling me a blur, as I rode by.

Thus

hossblur.

Used it for years on quad forums.

Too damn lazy to change it.

Now you know my truth?

Diesel is now over 5 bucks per gallon , $5.05, as I filled my F250 super duty today. Cost was $199.00 and Biden refuses to allow more oil to be put in the market. This will cook his goose and the Democrats come mid term election time as it hurts from the very poor to the rich.
RELH
I’m sure it’s worth the 199.00 for all the ghost towing you do…

I don't understand why we are all upset. I just heard Bidens SOTU Address. He is going to fix the Opioid Crisis, Cure Cancer once and for all, he said he has everyone working, build back better, help the LGBTQ folks. He said he has made all our lives better. So just sit back gas and prices are going to fall to 40 year record lows. Yay

I don't understand why we are all upset. I just heard Bidens SOTU Address. He is going to fix the Opioid Crisis, Cure Cancer once and for all, he said he has everyone working, build back better, help the LGBTQ folks. He said he has made all our lives better. So just sit back gas and prices are going to fall to 40 year record lows. Yay
At least Putin doesn't lie or stab us in the back.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom