Are the Ukrainians headed into Russia tonight?

Belarus is stepping in as allies of Russia and will be sending troops immediately. Lukashenko is another Putin. As soon as NATO steps in it is going to be a real mess. I can't even imagine how it will play out but it won't be good. There are more actions than can be anticipated i.e. how far counter-measures, sanctions, cyber attacks, dissension , shortages will end up...

Belarus already stepped in as an ally by allowing Russia to invade from the north.

For every action taken by putin, the US has a counter measure of equal or greater magnitude. Anything putin does to hurt the resistance to this invasion hurts Russia equally or worse. Russia will not come out of this unscathed.

It's going to hurt them.

still haven't seen an expiation of why we should care about this? how bout we just throw a dart at the list below and care just as much?

1646066156926.png

still haven't seen an expiation of why we should care about this? how bout we just throw a dart at the list below and care just as much?

View attachment 69549
I'm thinking we care because if Putin takes Ukraine, then what??? Then he takes another, then another, then another, etc.... We care because with each and every country he takes-over, he is one step closer to the old USSR. (Not to mention we care because it's just not cool to sit back and watch a world power overtake a sovereign country just for kicks and grins....)

I didn’t watch any of O’s or trumps. I may watch this one.:(
Gonna be great theatre & some epic spin from the speechwriters. I wonder if Nancy will rip up Brandon's speech on live TV? I wonder what color dresses the squad will be wearing?

Belarus is stepping in as allies of Russia and will be sending troops immediately. Lukashenko is another Putin. As soon as NATO steps in it is going to be a real mess. I can't even imagine how it will play out but it won't be good. There are more actions than can be anticipated i.e. how far counter-measures, sanctions, cyber attacks, dissension , shortages will end up...

You can't?

Google Iraq, Libia, Syria,

Hey look though defense company stocks are up?

I'm thinking we care because if Putin takes Ukraine, then what??? Then he takes another, then another, then another, etc.... We care because with each and every country he takes-over, he is one step closer to the old USSR. (Not to mention we care because it's just not cool to sit back and watch a world power overtake a sovereign country just for kicks and grins....)

Answer your own question.

If Russia takes Ukraine, then what?

He's tied up in guerilla warfare? He burns through his money keeping it.?

Was it cool when we rolled into Iraq the 2nd time? You know, a world power taking over a sovereign country for kicks and grind?

Over/under on how long until we start sending "advisors", for training only?

Can't wait for you or your kids sign up to fight!

What is it like 1.5 million have invaded our country through the southern border in the last year. Guess we don’t need to care about all sovereign countries..,

What is it like 1.5 million have invaded our country through the southern border in the last year. Guess we don’t need to care about all sovereign countries..,
Thought this thread was about Ukraine. Our southern border is a different topic, right? Apples vs. pears..... ?

Thought this thread was about Ukraine. Our southern border is a different topic, right? Apples vs. pears..... ?
Difference being one actually matters to the average Americans life. But dont worry, they’ve told us our sacrifice is worth it. You don’t mind a recession for the Biden’s money to keep flowing right?

Difference being one actually matters to the average Americans life. But dont worry, they’ve told us our sacrifice is worth it. You don’t mind a recession for the Biden’s money to keep flowing right?
Actually, the difference is quite a lot larger than the way you are phrasing it.

Ummm..... Did I say I don't mind a recession?? I don't remember mentioning that. ;)

maybe we should worry bout getting our own affairs/boarders in order then prioritize the rest of the world accordingly.

while theirs still sheep in the american public willing to blindly support the military industrial complex's cash machine the same garbage war monger politicians will continue to kill our children for profit. but as suggested before, buy your made in china american flag and keep thinking your being patriotic waving it for these bastards.

Domestically, it doesn't matter. Globally, it does. The US has the resources it needs to be just fine. Everyone else doesn't. If Russia were to regain its former Soviet "glory" and the EU breaks up, do you really think the US will just be left alone indefinitely?

Reattaching a previous link, interesting take anyway...

Russia's Last War

Everyone agrees that the southern border is more important, before this started with uncle nut job. That is no contest, but this thing could lead to the southern border not even being on radar of long term concern. The more help Ukraine gets the more he will feel like the world is attacking him even though he is invading another country. He clearly does not realize no one gives a **** what he does within his own country look at what happen in the world as long as it happens within their borders. Cannot reason with crazy. Tried that. Got divorced. Buy some Raytheon as they are going be cranking out those stingers and javelins for awhile. Lol.

Answer your own question.

If Russia takes Ukraine, then what?

He's tied up in guerilla warfare? He burns through his money keeping it.?

Was it cool when we rolled into Iraq the 2nd time? You know, a world power taking over a sovereign country for kicks and grind?

Over/under on how long until we start sending "advisors", for training only?
Ummm....... You're insinuating that I agree with whether we care or not. I was simply answering that other dude's question regarding why "we" should care. (I assumed he meant 'we', as in the U.S..) I didn't say that I agreed or not, and I also don't see the relevance in bringing-up the second time we invaded Iraq. That was Cheney/Bush reaching for straws of mass destruction.... Total cluster-F of a different flavor, IMO.

Regarding us sending advisors, I suspect we're already there. ;)

Can't wait for you or your kids sign up to fight!
Wait no longer. One of my kids is a major in the USMC, so I guess in a way my "kids" are already signed-up to fight.

Sur
Y'all worrying too much. Uncle Joe will figure this out. He has a plan. He will sit with Putin and Xi to negotiate. I trust Uncle Joe! Biden/Harris 2024!!
Yes, because he said we are so focused on Covid that we don't see how much better he has made America for us. ?

Ummm....... You're insinuating that I agree with whether we care or not. I was simply answering that other dude's question regarding why "we" should care. (I assumed he meant 'we', as in the U.S..) I didn't say that I agreed or not, and I also don't see the relevance in bringing-up the second time we invaded Iraq. That was Cheney/Bush reaching for straws of mass destruction.... Total cluster-F of a different flavor, IMO.

Wait no longer. One of my kids is a major in the USMC, so I guess in a way my "kids" are already signed-up to fight.

The relevance?

FOLLOW THE MONEY.

"Biden to divert Border Patrol agents from U.S. border to aid Ukraine border" https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com...agents-from-u-s-border-to-aid-ukraine-border/

Same apples
Umm.... You believe that Biden will actually "divert" BP agents?? Asking for volunteers to assist is a bit different than diverting, but OK..... Given that Fox and Newsmax (or any other news outlet that isn't extremely far right leaning) hasn't picked it up yet, I'm guessing the facts behind the so called memo didn't pass the sniff test. ;)

Until I see any real proof/action on this thing, I'm going to chalk it up to extreme rightwing media hyperbole.... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

The relevance?

FOLLOW THE MONEY.
Huh?

Domestically, it doesn't matter. Globally, it does. The US has the resources it needs to be just fine. Everyone else doesn't. If Russia were to regain its former Soviet "glory" and the EU breaks up, do you really think the US will just be left alone indefinitely?

Reattaching a previous link, interesting take anyway...

Russia's Last War
Up until Brandon we could walk & chew gum at the same time. JPicket's 1.5 mil illegals is probably 1 mil+ short.... and counting, plus the getaways. A federal judge ruled that Brandon should return to the previous remain in Mexico policy has fallen on deaf ears. Importing those kinds of numbers & dispersing them in the dark of night at taxpayer expense is totally unsustainable. A nation of laws... laws that you choose to not enforce will be our nations demise, especially with unassimilated law breakers that don't share American values. Think those illegal immigrants pouring across our southern border will do like the Ukrainians & take up arms to protect their new country, if needed? Most don't even speak the language and have no allegiance to us, they just want their free chit and will vote for whoever gives it to them. It's all important and we should be able to defend our own once sovereign borders and offer our support elsewhere....where needed

Umm.... You believe that Biden will actually "divert" BP agents?? Asking for volunteers to assist is a bit different than diverting, but OK..... Given that Fox and Newsmax (or any other news outlet that isn't extremely far right leaning) hasn't picked it up yet, I'm guessing the facts behind the so called memo didn't pass the sniff test. ;)

Until I see any real proof/action on this thing, I'm going to chalk it up to extreme rightwing media hyperbole.... :rolleyes: :ROFLMAO:

Huh?

"Stocks to Buy: 7 Defense Picks As Russia-Ukraine Crisis Rages: TipRanks" https://www.businessinsider.com/sto...sia-ukraine-investing-outlook-tipranks-2022-2

My youngest is a Marine also. Ask them how they feel about what’s going on. Marines know their history. I bet most of them think we should be headed to Moscow right now

Never thought I'd see Ukraine giving the world, including the USA lessons on Freedom.
And am I the only one that thinks the arrests in Moscow of those protesting the war looks eerily similar to Canada arresting the protesting truckers?
Very telling on both counts IMO.

Then what would the border patrol do?

When the mexican army brings tanks across, they’ll meet the Marines. Right now it’s mostly poor folks with a walmart sack and a jug of water.
They're both illegal. And how many non-English speaking people with no skills can we handle? 100 million? 200 million? A couple billion? There's lots of poor people in the world.

They're both illegal. And how many non-English speaking people with no skills can we handle? 100 million? 200 million? A couple billion? There's lots of poor people in the world.
Prolly as many as needed to do the jobs most Americans won't, especially if the minimum wage keeps going up.

This thread isn’t about what’s going on at the Mexican border (where I have built a little fence). If someone can’t see the difference I don’t know what to say.

Job security for Jpickett’s porta john cleaner?

This thread isn’t about what’s going on at the Mexican border (where I have built a little fence). If someone can’t see the difference I don’t know what to say.

Job security for Jpickett’s porta john cleaner?
The whole thing started by this administration and it’s propaganda wing aka mainstream media, talking about the sovereignty of boarders and our obligation to defend them. And laughably, Ukrainian democracy. If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that I can’t help you.

Maybe if they were honest and said “elections coming up and a lot of our personal money comes from this Eastern European chit hole so we’re going to war” we wouldn’t be drawing the comparison or pointing out the complete domestic failure that leads to all the questions of Why the F do we care about their border?

I’m on the same page as you. We need to control our borders also. I have no doubt bad people are exploiting us. Hell, I saw them steal sections of our border fence ;)

The whole thing started by this administration and it’s propaganda wing aka mainstream media, talking about the sovereignty of boarders and our obligation to defend them. And laughably, Ukrainian democracy. If you can’t see the hypocrisy in that I can’t help you.

Maybe if they were honest and said “elections coming up and a lot of our personal money comes from this Eastern European chit hole so we’re going to war” we wouldn’t be drawing the comparison or pointing out the complete domestic failure that leads to all the questions of shown. Why the F do we care about their border?
I don’t believe I’ve ever expressed satisfaction with the way things are being handled on our southern border, nor anything about the current administration. Pay attention :)

I don’t believe I’ve ever expressed satisfaction with the way things are being handled on our southern border, nor anything about the current administration. Pay attention :)
“I can’t see the difference” and your too dim to see the parallels of there excuse for getting involved.

Probably because there all being flown to states where the lost the electoral vote
They are being bused in daily to mancamps in Pecos and Mentone Tx right where my rigs and frac crews are daily. I drive by the camps 4 days a week. I still don’t think about it much.

My youngest is a Marine also. Ask them how they feel about what’s going on. Marines know their history. I bet most of them think we should be headed to Moscow right now

They don't know it real well if they think spilling blood for the global elites is their job.

They are being bused in daily to mancamps in Pecos and Mentone Tx right where my rigs and frac crews are daily. I drive by the camps 4 days a week. I still don’t think about it much.
You should think about it; Cartels, drug/human traffickers, coyotes, sex offenders, etc....
Apathy is very dangerous to a democracy.
Damn.

Maybe if they were honest and said “elections coming up and a lot of our personal money comes from this Eastern European chit hole so we’re going to war” we wouldn’t be drawing the comparison or pointing out the complete domestic failure that leads to all the questions of Why the F do we care about their border?
Huh??? I'm having a hard time even figuring out what freaking page you're on at this point. "The whole thing started by this admin..."? You mean the Ukrainian thing? Like the fact that Russia invaded them? THATS what you're saying the current admin's propaganda wing has started? ??

Also, your comment about "we're going to war..."? Who is??? Because we (and basically any other western country with any brains) is imposing sanctions, that means we're "going to war"? Too funny, man.?

Huh??? I'm having a hard time even figuring out what freaking page you're on at this point. "The whole thing started by this admin..."? You mean the Ukrainian thing? Like the fact that Russia invaded them? THATS what you're saying the current admin's propaganda wing has started? ??

Also, your comment about "we're going to war..."? Who is??? Because we (and basically any other western country with any brains) is imposing sanctions, that means we're "going to war"? Too funny, man.?
Guess we’ll see huh. How worried are you about conflicts in the Congo? Why aren’t you all excited about sovereignty there? Oh, you just care about what cnn tells you to. Wow, what an independent thinker..

Guess we’ll see huh. How worried are you about conflicts in the Congo? Why aren’t you all excited about sovereignty there? Oh, you just care about what cnn tells you to. Wow, what an independent thinker..
You're a riot, dude!

I give up. You tell me... WTF does the Congo have to do with Russia barreling into Ukraine? Oh wait, was that a rhetorical question, or did you really want an answer? For one thing, this thread is about Ukraine, so I'm trying to keep it there. For another thing, Russia is not invading the DRC.

As for CNN, yep, as on queue, the foil wearing wacko pulls the 'CNN watcher' card. :ROFLMAO:

Keep it coming! This is a fun distraction from my boring conference calls and e-mails....

Typical deflection. Once again, you should refrain from commenting on anyone else’s intelligence. I thought we covered that in one of the other threads that you showed your smarts in.
Says the guy that drives by 4 government funded camps a week for an invading population of millions and “doesn’t think about it much” yeah, I’ll take criticism about “smarts” from you..,

(Not to mention we care because it's just not cool to sit back and watch a world power overtake a sovereign country just for kicks and grins....)
In your words. It isn’t cool so we should get involved. Let’s head to the Congo too

Smart

That’s the standard of reverting to grammar trolling I’m accustomed to seeing. Was waiting for that. Good one! Really got me
This one literally made me laugh out loud! Accustomed to "grammar trolling"?? Maybe that should tell you something!

Pure internet chat room gold, right there!! :ROFLMAO:

Wait, what??? What did I miss?? Did a world power overtake the DRC while I wasn't looking?? Do tell.....
I thought it was all about sovereignty? Have some convictions man! It’s even called the “democratic republic of the Congo” by a smart guys standards like you (thinking the Ukraine is a democracy) that’s like a super democracy we need to defend right?

I thought it was all about sovereignty? Have some convictions man! It’s even called the “democratic republic of the Congo” by a smart guys standards like you (thinking the Ukraine is a democracy) that’s like a super democracy we need to defend right?
Ugh.....

Who said it was "all about sovereignty..."? You? Re-read what YOU quoted me as saying, and what I bolded in my response. NOT "all about sovereignty". It is that PLUS the fact that a world power is taking it over. (Plus the other stuff about Putin wanting to possibly rebuild his old USSR crap house...) If you're going to quote someone, it's better to take the whole statement in context as opposed to a small sound bite.

Have some convictions? Too funny....

Says the guy that drives by 4 government funded camps a week for an invading population of millions and “doesn’t think about it much” yeah, I’ll take criticism about “smarts” from you..,
Hey dum dum. I said I drive by there 4 days a week, not 4 mancamps. Learn to read.

Umm..... I'm honestly having a hard time following your drivel at this point. :ROFLMAO:

Let me try though: Russia invading Ukraine = NOT COOL. Podunk country invading the DRC = I don't give a crap.

Got it?
Like I thought. You care about what your told to care about. Again, a true independent thinker. Wonder what you’ll care about next? Bet I could watch don lemon for 20 minutes and know what you care about even before you do! Man, smart smart smart

Thread was doing ok until today....

I sent a few graphic vids of Ukraine today to non military non how would you say it, I guess the avg citizen. The responses overwhelming theme was " I was wish you would not have sent me that". In the day and age we live in with Elon Musk making sure that Ukraine has internet, this thing will be better documented than any other conflict in history. The world will get to watch what war does, of course its not pretty. People have been so sheltered from it. The court of public opinion is on Ukraine's side and will increase daily because of Twitter etc putting out graphic videos. There are some out of Russians shooting dogs and civilians for no apparent reason. Those cluster bombs going off and people dying in the street, that will really get them going.

C-H-I-N-A

last I checked, they are a world power.

Oh, that's right, they are just bribing their way into that Kobalt and rate earth?
Yep, no doubt China has been doing their best to get their mitts on that valuable stuff.

To you're point though, they're waging their 'war' with bribes (and likely other nefarious means), as opposed to moving their army in to take over. ;) Hence not a great example to hold-up regarding the debate on Ukraine.

Yep, no doubt China has been doing their best to get their mitts on that valuable stuff.

To you're point though, they're waging their 'war' with bribes (and likely other nefarious means), as opposed to moving their army in to take over. ;) Hence not a great example to hold-up regarding the debate on Ukraine.

This chit has been going on since before the rus.

Nothing new

They are nothing "secret" they are on Twitter, Reddit etc. Just have sort through BS propaganda ones from both sides. Like the Ukrainian beauty queen, miss Ukraine or whatever dressed up for battle trying to rally the citizens, but she is holding an AR airsoft rifle. Most likely taken before this started or in Poland now lol.

Diesel is now over 5 bucks per gallon , $5.05, as I filled my F250 super duty today. Cost was $199.00 and Biden refuses to allow more oil to be put in the market. This will cook his goose and the Democrats come mid term election time as it hurts from the very poor to the rich.
RELH

Diesel is now over 5 bucks per gallon , $5.05, as I filled my F250 super duty today. Cost was $199.00 and Biden refuses to allow more oil to be put in the market. This will cook his goose and the Democrats come mid term election time as it hurts from the very poor to the rich.
RELH
Some of that sacrifice you’ve been told you think is worth it

I saw a whole line of Russian vehicles lined up on a road waiting to advance into Ukraine. They would have been sitting ducks if Ukraine had a few planes.

Wondering if Ukrainian civilians have access to IDE materials and associated skills. They certainly worked in Iraq. Kind of surprised those troop trucks, and fuel tankers haven’t been introduced to that proven little gem.

Wondering if Ukrainian civilians have access to IDE materials and associated skills. They certainly worked in Iraq. Kind of surprised those troop trucks, and fuel tankers haven’t been introduced to that proven little gem.
I thought the same thing. They've been given a blueprint for modern warfare that's apparently very difficult to counter.

A-10 Warthog pilots be licking their chops & make easy work of that line of Russian vehicles
So would our Star Wars A-1 Intergalactic Laser Fighters but we’re not gonna get to use those either.

Get those midnight post hole diggers out there and get 10,000 IED teed up.

Nato wont step into this, if you think putin was bluffing about launching nukes your delusional
He s, gonna, start ww3 ukraine is just a warm up

I give ukraine another week 2 at most, then putins gonna, decide he's, done being nice, and throw some, serious, firepower at them

I wish I thought the last 100 posts were TIC. We covered everything from "a couple billion" illegals coming through the southern border to a trip around the world; starting in Ukraine and then on to Poland, Canada, Iraq, Russia, China and, somehow, Central Africa.

Don't forget the man-camps with an indeterminate number of drive-by passings per day, $199 fuel fill-ups, Elon Musk, Raytheon, and somebody not cleaning somebody else's portapotty.

It reminded me of the bar scene in Goodwill Hunting, but instead of obscure history book references it was just buzzwords from talk radio, conspiracy websites, and phony "news" channels.

Last edited:
RELH
$199 for a tank of fuel…

Do they give any senior discounts at the age of 44?

So would our Star Wars A-1 Intergalactic Laser Fighters but we’re not gonna get to use those either.

Get those midnight post hole diggers out there and get 10,000 IED teed up.
I was watching a bit this morning when they showed that line-up. I thought, "Man, there has got to be a bridge over water somewhere along that route that could use a few pounds of C-4."

RELH

Meanwhile, Biden releases oil from the strategic petroleum reserve...

Dems will be hard pressed come November, but the question remains whether Biden can ever become less popular than Trump. Let us hope that both parties give up on their attempts to appease their fringes who have no respect for law and instead nominate candidates willing to represent an entire nation. Or, perhaps we will finally see a viable third party.

Last edited:
The subversive IED can be effective, unless Putin decides to take it out on the general population like the Germans did in WWII.

Meanwhile, Biden releases oil from the strategic petroleum reserve...

Dems will be hard pressed come November, but the question remains whether Biden can ever become less popular than Trump. Let us hope that both parties give up on their attempts to appease their fringes who have no respect for law and nominate candidates willing to represent an entire nation. Or, perhaps we will finally see a viable third party.

Talib is going to rebut the speech.

Not sure how viable, but the far left, is openly talking about a primary for Biden.

If the population changed the D or R to I on their registration, maybe you create worry. But then the normal folks in each party get shut out of primary voting so the wack jobs on the fringes who ride or die their uniforms, get all the choice

That 40 mile long convoy parked on the road tells a pretty good story to the world that Russia knows the airspace is theirs.

You would never see a convoy assembled like that if they were up against a superpower nation.

Can you imagine the fun our military would have from the air with that lineup?!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom