Are the Ukrainians headed into Russia tonight?

2lumpy

Long Time Member
If all of Russia’s military is in the Ukraine this morning, how many of the Ukraine’s special forces are in Moscow. This is a neighborhood fight.

I think Russia, with their technology, will go through Ukraine like chit through a goose, however if I were the Ukrainians I’d have every Russian speaking Ukrainian in the country bring all the renegade forces I could on the Russian city’s in their homeland, to make this a terrible cost to the Russian citizens. The Russians need to over throw Putin. The Europeans can’t and won’t.

Well the last thread I started on this got deleted. We can only talk about hunting and keep our heads in the sand. This is bigger than “ POLITICS “
If we had more than a bunch of guesses it wouldn’t be bad to talk about. That doesn’t happen.

If we had more than a bunch of guesses it wouldn’t be bad to talk about. That doesn’t happen.
Russia is attacking now from MULTIPLE locations. getting this on several feeds other than news networks.
On other news, if you didn’t move to bonds last week when it was clear this would happen you’re going to cry tomm.

I heard from an unreliable source bitcoin was the answer for all things chitty. I see that’s working well. Up to $34,928.50 tonight. Hell of a deal.

Anybody load up on Texas Sweet Crude this week?

We import roughly 600,000 barrels of oil per day from Russia......... we're helping finance Putins nonsense. Keystone XL would have produced for the U.S. about 850,000 barrels per day.
Meanwhile the United Nations security council meets tonight chaired by Russia with veto power. WAFJ

I have heard, “we’ll hold them accountable” so often in the last 20 years, I could absolutely puke. It’s tantamount to saying, “sorry, pleasure excuse me” or “it’s okay, you go ahead.”

There has been an abundance of absence of Covid news talk in the US tonight nor has there been a lot of masks on display in Europe this morning.

Do you suppose that nonsense will spread to the western hemisphere by mid-morning tomorrow.

Of course, global warming will be the primary headline during the State of the Union next Tuesday.

Don’t go letting minor distractions take your eye off the prize. They got this, for at least three more years.

Rest easy.

I'm going to need someone to explain to me why I'm supposed to care?

You think Russians are all worked up over the Cartels on our southern border?

If Europe is concerned, Europe can step up.

A certain orange man told them it was time to step up.

Ukraine has played both sides of the fence for years. As Mule pointed out, the only reason Washington cares, is they will need a new cash cow. If Putin takes out all that Soros corruption, good on him

Hoss, the geopolitical realities of Europe and the former Soviet Block create a little different mindset.

We might have a different POV if we were threatened on our borders. Our issues there are minor compared to a russian tank.

Besides the russians, remember to boycott the chi-coms every chance you get. They’re bankrolling this.

I would say stay out, but it’s nice to have NATO around to check the perimeter. So I suppose we’ll pitch in :confused:

Last edited:
Come on.

Russia's GDP is the same as Spain's.

Yeah, we might have a different POV, but this one doesn't mean anything to us.

I won't claim Putin is great, but I read about how excited we were when Soviets wanted to set up camp in Cuba. I don't blame them for not wanting NATO on their doorstep.

Dude is setting up oil pipelines to feed Europe, and everyone pretends they are concerned.

This is just proxy wars, only where previously it was the soviets stirring, now it's China.

Either way, let the Germans deal with it, they sold their souls to Putin, he's their problem.

I have zero interest in hanging a single sheet of rock today to send to DC so they can send it to Ukraine to pay the Hunter Bidens of the world

You Boys Have Heard Me Say if Before!

PUTIN Pays No A-F'N-TENTION To Biden!
On the other hand, his buddy Trump praises him.....

Then the Orange Guy thinks Ingrahm told him that the 'Americans made an amphibious attack....', and goes on about it like it is fact.... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: No matter who is in the Whitehouse, the world is a circus and Washington is full of clowns. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

On the other hand, his buddy Trump praises him.....

Then the Orange Guy thinks Ingrahm told him that the 'Americans made an amphibious attack....', and goes on about it like it is fact.... :ROFLMAO:

Edit: No matter who is in the Whitehouse, the world is a circus and Washington is full of clowns. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Come on.

Russia's GDP is the same as Spain's.

Yeah, we might have a different POV, but this one doesn't mean anything to us.

I won't claim Putin is great, but I read about how excited we were when Soviets wanted to set up camp in Cuba. I don't blame them for not wanting NATO on their doorstep.

Dude is setting up oil pipelines to feed Europe, and everyone pretends they are concerned.

This is just proxy wars, only where previously it was the soviets stirring, now it's China.

Either way, let the Germans deal with it, they sold their souls to Putin, he's their problem.

I have zero interest in hanging a single sheet of rock today to send to DC so they can send it to Ukraine to pay the Hunter Bidens of the world
My point is that Europe and the Balkans can’t really pull off the xenophobic American thing, what with the wolf at the door.

This isn’t about Ukraine anymore. It’s about who’s next.

Putin was smart to wait until now to invade. He knew we had a weak President that would only bluff and back down. He knew Germany and several other NATO countries would not take serious action to stop him.
Putin knew that sanctions would not hurt him that much due to his exports of billions to China and India. In fact the sanctions will hurt the U.S. economy as our gas prices will be going up even higher then what they are now. Leave it up to slow Joe to make us dependent on foreign oil and oil now jumping to over 100 bucks per barrel. Slow Joe has done more to hurt this country then Obama ever did, and Obama even admitted "just leave it to Joe to F#ck things up".
RELH

Putin was smart to wait until now to invade. He knew we had a weak President that would only bluff and back down. He knew Germany and several other NATO countries would not take serious action to stop him.
Putin knew that sanctions would not hurt him that much due to his exports of billions to China and India. In fact the sanctions will hurt the U.S. economy as our gas prices will be going up even higher then what they are now. Leave it up to slow Joe to make us dependent on foreign oil and oil now jumping to over 100 bucks per barrel. Slow Joe has done more to hurt this country then Obama ever did, and Obama even admitted "just leave it to Joe to F#ck things up".
RELH
So………..your saying, we’re dependent on Russia for energy, dependent on Joe Biden for leadership and China for every thing else?

What possibly could go wrong with that?

Last edited:
My point is that Europe and the Balkans can’t really pull off the xenophobic American thing, what with the wolf at the door.

This isn’t about Ukraine anymore. It’s about who’s next.

Look at a map of the Russian Federation in the early 1900's, that's who's next.

Or

Another setup of yet another Russian fall. Empires don't work well

This whole debacle can be fixed easily with:

Taking Russia out of the SWIFT banking system. This will keep putin from being able to raise funds by moving Russian oil (and gas).

Opening the Keystone PL to ship Canadian oil to Houston to offload and export to the EU cutting off Russia altogether.

Ramping up domestic production to replace reserves being refined to keep domestic fuel prices low.

But hey - we have the brain trust in the Oval Office. We have nothing to be worried about.

Taking Russia out of the SWIFT banking system. This will keep putin from being able to raise funds by moving Russian oil (and gas).

Opening the Keystone PL to ship Canadian oil to Houston to offload and export to the EU cutting off Russia altogether.

Ramping up domestic production to replace reserves being refined to keep domestic fuel prices low.

But hey - we have the brain trust in the Oval Office. We have nothing to be worried about.
That's a wonderful idea but Biden's scientists told him the the sea level will rise to the point that Mt. Everest will only be 400' above sea level by 2050.

How about we use the partially completed keystone to ship American oil?

The Budapest Memorandum 1994, we promised to Ukraine protection in return for them getting rid of their nuclear arsenal

It's all going according to plan for the globalists that mix Brandons Adrenochrome/Geritol cocktail, wind him up and send him out to read the prompter script

It's all going according to plan for the globalists that mix Brandons Adrenochrome/Geritol cocktail, wind him up and send him out to read the prompter script
Wouldn’t a look behind that curtain be a gas……..

Last edited:
One thing we can know is that it is not cackle laughing VP Harris that is winding him up. who among his appointees is the person that is running the show and telling him what to say and not to say.
Only problem he is so far gone that he screws up and says something that make them cringe and run to repair the damage.
His red hair news conference spokes person is one big liar that even makes Susan Rice look honest.
RELH

One thing we can know is that it is not cackle laughing VP Harris that is winding him up. who among his appointees is the person that is running the show and telling him what to say and not to say.
Only problem he is so far gone that he screws up and says something that make them cringe and run to repair the damage.
His red hair news conference spokes person is one big liar that even makes Susan Rice look honest.
RELH
What if Biden really is the adult in the room?:oops:

Oh ya the climate guy with how many homes using how much power and resources, what a joke. Its like Al Gore with the largest ( or close to it) residential utility bill in TN.

RELH

It's the same person (or group of people) that pulled the strings for obama. barry wasn't that smart really, he was just a better orator.

It seems like just yesterday that the globalists wanted to close our bases and send our troops home. Now 10,000 more back to Germany.

It seems like just yesterday that the globalists wanted to close our bases and send our troops home. Now 10,000 more back to Germany.
Yeah this was all ridiculous and completely avoidable. Brandon was telling Zelinskiy just a few months ago, in Dec., that he would get Ukraine into NATO. That was obviously a redline for Putie and has been common knowledge forever. Seems like the billions of military hardware brandon left to the Taliban could have actually been put towards a just cause in Ukraine or Taiwan. Our country is being run by really dumb Ivy league ideologues, several of which admitted they were inspired by watching the show West Wing. I feel horrible for the Ukrainian people that face the wrath of brandon's poor politically motivated decisions. Now if Putie strays into a NATO neighbor we will be sucked into more absurdity.

An athlete kneels - he won multiple world heavyweight boxing titles & now is mayor of Kyiv & stands to lose everything. Can't imagine mayor Pete or our coddled BLM athletes doing anything similar

Screen Shot 2022-02-25 at 1.03.13 PM.png

I liked her when the Dem primary was taking place. In fact, when she was on Fox the other day, I told my wife she would have made a helluva better VP than the CA ho.

The other decent one was John Delaney, the ex-Rep from Maryland. Like Gabbard, he was too moderate to move the needle . Oh, he was also an alum of Bergen Catholic. :cool:

I liked her when the Dem primary was taking place. In fact, when she was on Fox the other day, I told my wife she would have made a helluva better VP than the CA ho.

The other decent one was John Delaney, the ex-Rep from Maryland. Like Gabbard, he was too moderate to move the needle . Oh, he was also an alum of Bergen Catholic. :cool:
She’s pretty and articulate but she supports a broad abortion platform. Regardless of how smart she is or isn’t, about other issues…….. nope, sorry, won’t ever get my vote, for city animal control, much less a political position. Yes, she would be a hell of a lot better than either the current Pres. or VPres.

She’s pretty and articulate but she supports a broad abortion platform. Regardless of how smart she is or isn’t, about other issues…….. nope, sorry, won’t ever get my vote, for city animal control, much less a political position. Yes, she would be a hell of a lot better than either the current Pres. or VPres.
I wouldn’t vote for her either. But she’s at least a rational person. If the democrat party was more like her the political parties could maybe keep this country from self distrusting over equity politics.

And yeah, she’s pretty hot. That doesn’t hurt

Ukrainian Grandmother berated a Russian soldier, then handed him some sun flower seeds. He put them in his pocket. She said, “I look forward to seeing your body laying dead on the ground and these sun flower seeds growing.”

Hell ya, Grandma Heroin!!!

Here’s a proposal, how about we call a virtual “Citizens Of The World Convention” and we only invite the non political citizens of the world, all 7.5 billion of them.

We create a crypto-government, and we hold a world wide election and we vote the current political elite, from every country in the world, out off office.

All all 7.5 billion of us agree…, to never allow another politician to hold another political office again and we agree to only be governed by crypto-government members.

The 7.5. billion get to vote for ever office in every country. So every country still has their own government leaders but everyone has to elected by all 7.5 billion world citizens, even thought all most all of them are not for the country we life in.

That way all the Russian, Chinese, British, Indian, Brazilian, Samoan, Canadian, Somalian, American, etc, etc, all get to vote for each others President, Vice President, Senator, etc. 6 year term limit.

One sixth of the government gets replaced every 12 months.

How’s that for a first stab at fixing this miserable mess, that no one from any country trusts or supports their own leaders, let alone any other country’s.

The world has become a very small very interdependent place. We can’t allow the elitists to control it any long, cuz the bastards keep getting us killed, trying to control each other for own rotten selfish indulgences. We, the people of Earth, have to put a stop to it.

Too hell with all of the world elitists son of bitches, including our own.

I wouldn’t vote for her either. But she’s at least a rational person. If the democrat party was more like her the political parties could maybe keep this country from self distrusting over equity politics.

And yeah, she’s pretty hot. That doesn’t hurt

That's the reason she is the Democratic party has disowned her.

Russian women and men protesting Putin in the streets of Moscow. Russian soldiers looking like lost sheep in Ukraine, Ukrainian Grandmothers handing out sunflower seeds, hoping Russian flesh with turn them into sunflowers. Swedish and Finnish people being threatened with more of the same, Supreme Court Judge being nominated because she’s a female and because her skin is black, old American “has been” politician is hoping Putin won’t increase global warming……… and the madness continues unabated.

Manana , sleep well.

They’re going to be crushed by Russia

Maybe. Putin can't exhaust all of his resources for this demonstration of stupidity. He leaves his ass hanging out if he sends more firepower and boots on the ground there.

120,000 troops and a relatively speaking small armor and air support is a small amount for a landmass the size of TX.

He "owns" the airpace because Ukraine only had 35 warplanes to begin with...

70 years of energy dependence and being a whore for OPEC. Trump made us the world energy leader in about 2 years, Biden set us back to 1979 levels in under 10 months.

what is it that elkass says? who voted for this clown? getting just what they asked for...

U.S. oil production increased nearly 23% during the Trump administration.

It increased by 75% under Obama.

In Trump's defense, the pandemic slowed industry during his last year of office and so depressed production. Of course, the same is true for Biden.

To be sure, the US has doubled its production since Bush Jr.

One thing for sure, at least their leader has his nation's back:

Biden: "We are offering to evacuate you"
Zelensky: "The fight is here. I need ammunition, NOT A RIDE."

Not a meme mind you- Zelensky quote is from the US State Dept. Gotta love it...

Don’t forget our former Secretary of State running around pointlessly with a butterfly net.

This is some next-level strategery here.

Maybe. Putin can't exhaust all of his resources for this demonstration of stupidity. He leaves his ass hanging out if he sends more firepower and boots on the ground there.

120,000 troops and a relatively speaking small armor and air support is a small amount for a landmass the size of TX.

He "owns" the airpace because Ukraine only had 35 warplanes to begin with...
Russia has plenty of Nukes headed in any direction necessary for those who interfere.

Never underestimate a country like Russia when it comes to capabilities…especially with what they are showing the world that they are willing to do at this time.

Russia has plenty of Nukes headed in any direction necessary for those who interfere.

Never underestimate a country like Russia when it comes to capabilities…especially with what they are showing the world that they are willing to do at this time.
Breathe easy, Biden put Pootin on the no fly list. If he doesn’t behave, he’ll block him on social media.

Just play dead I guess.

Not sure Russia is willing to carry through with Mutually Assured Destruction. If Pukin's ego is to go down in history as Russia's greatest leader, it will be for naught if nobody is left to even care...

Interesting perspective this guy has, see the link.

Russia's Last War

U.S. oil production increased nearly 23% during the Trump administration.

It increased by 75% under Obama.

In Trump's defense, the pandemic slowed industry during his last year of office and so depressed production. Of course, the same is true for Biden.

To be sure, the US has doubled its production since Bush Jr.

The only reason it increased under obama is because of the shift from Fed/Fed leases to State/State, State/Fee, and Fee/Fee (Fee is private surface/minerals).

Explosive drilling activity on state and private surface with state and private minerals in the Permian basin is what really happened, and barry gets credit for it.

It was his policies that puddin' head is repeating that caused the shift.

One thing for sure, at least their leader has his nation's back:

Biden: "We are offering to evacuate you"
Zelensky: "The fight is here. I need ammunition, NOT A RIDE."

Not a meme mind you- Zelensky quote is from the US State Dept. Gotta love it...
I can’t think of a more embarrassing statement on American foreign policy than this one. Shameful.

Russia has mobile crematoriums. Kind of a good idea, It’s thrifty. They can take care of their dead on the spot instead of spending the money on fuel to send them back home.

Don’t forget our former Secretary of State running around pointlessly with a butterfly net.

This is some next-level strategery here.

Breathe easy, Biden put Pootin on the no fly list. If he doesn’t behave, he’ll block him on social media.

Just play dead I guess.

I can’t think of a more embarrassing statement on American foreign policy than this one. Shameful.
What's your recommendation? How would you respond if you were president?

Last edited:
Russia has mobile crematoriums. Kind of a good idea, It’s thrifty. They can take care of their dead on the spot instead of spending the money on fuel to send them back home.

They have had those for awhile, it is so they can play down the real death numbers and look like they are doing better than their enemy. They just throw soldiers into the meat grinder literally and figuratively. They dropped paratroopers into an Ukraine military occupied airbase, how do you think that went. You need three to one when attacking the defense. But when you guys do not believe in the mission or even know what they are doing it is more than that.

What's your recommendation? How would you respond if you were president?
I’m not sure 1) what I would do, or 2) what we are actually doing.

I can’t see the “genius” of what we’ve done so far, so maybe we should clarify our approach? When our ally says he needs ammo and not a ride, it seems like I’m not the only one confused.

But I’m pretty sure I would fire Kerry’s dumb azz.

Perhaps we should let Europe handle it themselves. I suppose it might work this time. Especially since everything this administration touches seems to turn to crap.

Relax, I’m still a never trumper too. Right now there aren’t any politicians I’m happy with.;)

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom