WLH going to prison

My point exactly. In fact I don't know a single other case where someone has been sent to prison for shipping a lion skin. Thanks for making my point for me.
Sometimes, when you piss people off enough, you get punched in the face for less than the average guy. Sounds like your buddy was long overdue to get his eye dotted.

So maybe, just MAYBE, this is about more than what you keep claiming it is with absolutely no knowledge of what you’re talking about.

Wade is a convicted poacher. He’s in prison. There is no debating either, as these fare facts, and facts don’t care about your feelings.

So maybe, just MAYBE, this is about more than what you keep claiming it is with absolutely no knowledge of what you’re talking about.

Wade is a convicted poacher. He’s in prison. There is no debating either, as these fare facts, and facts don’t care about your feelings.
And you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. That's why you have to use words like "maybe".

Maybe just maybe, a person was imprisoned for a rinky dink crime, and a violent criminal was left on your streets so you can feel better about how crappy hunting has become in your state.

Last edited:
And you have no knowledge of what you are talking about. That's why you have to use words like "maybe".

Maybe just maybe, a person was imprisoned for a risky dink crime, and a violent criminal was left on your streets so you can feel better about how crappy hunting has become in your state.
Probably not

Yes. Did I mention it was for shipping a cat skin across a state line?
You keep saying this. While that was part of it, he pleaded guilty to running a canned hunt. I’m not sure why you continue to omit this information other than to mislead uninformed readers.

“Wade Lemon, 63, of Holden, Utah, was sentenced July 18, 2024, to two months’ imprisonment, ordered by the court to pay a $10,500 fine, and a one-year commercial ban on federal land. According to court documents, and statements made during his change of plea hearing, Lemon admitted to illegally participating in “canned” mountain lion hunts on January 24, 2021 and December 15, 2020 on Federal BLM and National Forest Service land. Utah law prohibits “canned hunts” of mountain lions.“

You keep saying this. While that was part of it, he pleaded guilty to running a canned hunt. I’m not sure why you continue to omit this information other than to mislead uninformed readers.

“Wade Lemon, 63, of Holden, Utah, was sentenced July 18, 2024, to two months’ imprisonment, ordered by the court to pay a $10,500 fine, and a one-year commercial ban on federal land. According to court documents, and statements made during his change of plea hearing, Lemon admitted to illegally participating in “canned” mountain lion hunts on January 24, 2021 and December 15, 2020 on Federal BLM and National Forest Service land. Utah law prohibits “canned hunts” of mountain lions.“
Tri knows this, comprehends it, fully understands it, but refuses to accept it for some unknown reasons while wandering about in circles keeping himself looking idiotic.

Even with a guilt confession 🤷‍♂️

Yep. Notice that it says Utah law prohibits canned hunts. He wasn't prosecuted by Utah. He was prosecuted by the feds. It's called spin. Don't fall for it.

I wonder if you know who was given SAUSA status for this case to prosecute it?

Never mind, I don’t know anything. Tri does though. Listen to him!!!!

(Go ahead and google that acronym above Tri! You might learn something today.)

I wonder if you know who was given SAUSA status for this case to prosecute it?

Never mind, I don’t know anything. Tri does though. Listen to him!!!!

(Go ahead and google that acronym above Tri! You might learn something today.)
It's called spin. Don't fall for it.

Yep. Success breeds jealousy and hate.

It’s honestly sad that you think this is all about “success.”

We all already know you couldn’t care less about any of these game laws, but those of us with integrity see it differently.

Which is why I don’t ever foresee a time I go to prison for violating game laws. I don’t personally know anyone that has been to prison for violating game laws. I guess I hang in the wrong (or right??) crowds!

It’s honestly sad that you think this is all about “success.”

We all already know you couldn’t care less about any of these game laws, but those of us with integrity see it differently.

Which is why I don’t ever foresee a time I go to prison for violating game laws. I don’t personally know anyone that has been to prison for violating game laws. I guess I hang in the wrong (or right??) crowds!
Damn shame you missed out on having friends. Good luck with being self righteous and alone.

Damn shame you missed out on having friends. Good luck with being self righteous and alone.

Are you saying you know lots of people that have been to prison for violating game laws?

I seriously don't have a single person that I would even call an acquaintance, let alone a friend that has been to prison for poaching.

It is super uncommon to get a prison sentence for violating wildlife laws. So those that do go to prison are the worst of the worst, it seems.

Are you saying you know lots of people that have been to prison for violating game laws?

I seriously don't have a single person that I would even call an acquaintance, let alone a friend that has been to prison for poaching.

It is super uncommon to get a prison sentence for violating wildlife laws. So those that do go to prison are the worst of the worst, it seems.
How do you draw that conclusion. Okay I'm going to do reading comprehension like Vanilly since he can't talk like a grown up.

Are you saying you don't have a single acquaintance or friend? Are you saying if you get put in prison for game laws that means you actually just really pi55ed someone off in gubmint? It seems?

How do you draw that conclusion. Okay I'm going to do reading comprehension like Vanilly since he can't talk like a grown up.

Are you saying you don't have a single acquaintance or friend? Are you saying if you get put in prison for game laws that means you actually just really pi55ed someone off in gubmint? It seems?

I am saying that if you go to prison for game laws, you've pissed someone off, yes.

So do you know many people that have gone to prison for game law violations? Or is Wade the only one you know?

I am saying that if you go to prison for game laws, you've pissed someone off, yes.

So do you know many people that have gone to prison for game law violations? Or is Wade the only one you know?
Are you saying you pissed someone off when you broke game laws????

Are you saying game law violations shouldn't go to prison?

That's a fun game, Tri. It's really a simple question. While you spin yourself in circles, I'll remind everyone of one thing:

Wade Lemon is a convicted poacher and is in prison for it.

And kind of interesting, there seems to be a new filing from September 26th. A new case with criminal charges? Hmmmm...

That's a fun game, Tri. It's really a simple question. While you spin yourself in circles, I'll remind everyone of one thing:

Wade Lemon is a convicted poacher and is in prison for it.
So your saying you don't believe what you are saying this is all just fun and games? And you feel it necessary to remind everyone because you think they are too stupid to remember.

Kind of a cynical outlook on all the members here.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom