WLH going to prison

He broke the law by having the cat in a tree before the client was even called.
The houndsman that sat under the tree holding it while wade himself drove the guy in got hammered too. Except hes not in a federal prison.
Where do you get your info from?
You gotta be just trying to raise hairs because you have little to do.
I get it from the article and 30+ years staying legal in the hunting industry.

April, though, prosecutors agreed to dismiss that broader indictment and filed a new document charging Lemon with one misdemeanor count of violating the Lacey Act, related to the cougar killed in January 2021, and one infraction for improperly using dogs in the December 2020 hunt.

RELATED TO THE COUGAR KILLED.......
Yes. A skin being shipped across a state line is related to the cougar killed. Thanks for proving my point again.

The cat in the tree from a canned hunt and the cat in the trap have the exact same chance of survival. How you don’t see that, shows your lack of personal experience with both. And here I thought you actually left your heated box blinds, over feeders, behind high fences to occasionally hunt in the real world. Man, was I assuming a lot 🙄
So why is one legal and one is not? Sounds like the DWR doesn't care about conservation and simply makes rules to jack with people.

So why is one legal and one is not? Sounds like the DWR doesn't care about conservation and simply makes rules to jack with people.

The DWR doesn’t make these rules, nor do they pass laws. It’s astonishing how uneducated you are. I didn’t even know it was possible to be this uneducated, but here you are, proving me wrong again!

And if I was trying to slurp Wade, I certainly wouldn’t be DWR bashing. The DWR is the reason Wade has got away with this stuff for so long.

The DWR doesn’t make these rules, nor do they pass laws. It’s astonishing how uneducated you are. I didn’t even know it was possible to be this uneducated, but here you are, proving me wrong again!

And if I was trying to slurp Wade, I certainly wouldn’t be DWR bashing. The DWR is the reason Wade has got away with this stuff for so long.
To think the DWR takes no hand in wildlife law is delusional.

But then again, that’s not what I said.

And it’s not what you said originally either. Keep up that classic “move the goal posts so I can lie through my teeth” ignorance we all know and love so well from you.

Any visits to Colorado planned? DWR couldn’t save him this time!
Move the goal posts? 🤣🤣🤣

Irony is a guy that doesn't know how wildlife laws are made scolding people about how wildlife laws are made.

Face it Vanilly even the news people are starting to realize this is about a cat skin that nobody cared about getting shipped out of state.

Hey Vanilly you still hoping no one will notice you lied about this being a felony conviction?

Move the goal posts? 🤣🤣🤣

Irony is a guy that doesn't know how wildlife laws are made scolding people about how wildlife laws are made.

I know exactly how wildlife laws are made.

Sounds like the DWR doesn't care about conservation and simply makes rules to jack with people.

And this ain’t it. That’s why I called you out for being uneducated and ignorant. Again.

But keep yapping, little lap dog.

Move the goal posts? 🤣🤣🤣

Face it Vanilly even the news people are starting to realize this is about a cat skin that nobody cared about getting shipped out of state.

Hey Vanilly you still hoping no one will notice you lied about this being a felony conviction?
Tri.

Keep digging.

You think this journalist hasn't heard about WLH helicopter fiasco?

DWR ain't gonna risk their careers protecting a felon.

Stay tuned, but keep reminding folks about wlh

Yep. We all need to be protected from old men with cat skins and a book of stamps. I bet the cartels are terrified of skin shippers.

Don't know.

But cat KILLING is a whole different subject.

WLH faces ZERO charges for skin shipping.

Cat killing, put him in Colorado

I know exactly how wildlife laws are made.

And this ain’t it. That’s why I called you out for being uneducated and ignorant. Again.

But keep yapping, little lap dog.
Are you so fragile we have to go through hundreds of posts seeing what you don't know after claiming you know it.

Time and time again I have proven You gossip. YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT.

I know Wade is in jail for illegal killing.

Why does your good friend lie to you?
You "know". For all you know there wasn't a cat a tree or a cat season.

You keep blabbing because you hope people won't notice the state used the feds to screw someone that somebody was angry at. It's nothing more than kiddy hate and gossip.

Yall happy tens of thousands of Venezuelan gangsters got waved into America because the feds wanted to make sure the evil cat skin shipping had to come to an end.

So it’s ok to commit crimes, but only the ones that tri thinks are bad? We have an immigration problem that no one is enforcing. That means game laws don’t apply. Great logic

So it’s ok to commit crimes, but only the ones that tri thinks are bad? We have an immigration problem that no one is enforcing. That means game laws don’t apply. Great logic
Of course. No more game violations. No more traffic tickets. No more vice squad. Hell, every officer doing anything other than running down Venezuelans is a complete and total waste of our resources. Until that is solved, to hell with all the other laws!

Yall happy tens of thousands of Venezuelan gangsters got waved into America because the feds wanted to make sure the evil cat skin shipping had to come to an end.
No we aren’t happy with what’s going on at the border. I’m sure that is an issue most everyone will agree with you on. Send them all back I’m 100%ok with that. They are criminals and laws need to be enforced. The border has absolutely no relation to this Wade Lemon case. Unless you want to bring up the fact that WLH has violated hunting laws. They got caught and now they have to face consequences. IMO he deserves a very harsh punishment similar to what happened to Ryan Hatch.

I know there was a cat. I know there was a season. I also know we had a serial game law violator admit in open court to these things.

I also know the DWR doesn’t make wildlife rules.

Yap yap, lapdog!

No it means that yall are choosing the side that takes your money, let's violent criminals roam America, and you get a chubby when they spend several years and millions of dollars to put an old dude in jail for shipping a cat skin.

No we aren’t happy with what’s going on at the border. I’m sure that is an issue most everyone will agree with you on. Send them all back I’m 100%ok with that. They are criminals and laws need to be enforced. The border has absolutely no relation to this Wade Lemon case. Unless you want to bring up the fact that WLH has violated hunting laws. They got caught and now they have to face consequences. IMO he deserves a very harsh punishment similar to what happened to Ryan Hatch.
Well you can see where their priorities are.

No it means that yall are choosing the side that takes your money, let's violent criminals roam America, and you get a chubby when they spend several years and millions of dollars to put an old dude in jail for shipping a cat skin.
So we all have to follow the laws but if Wade doesn’t, it’s ok because he’s an “old dude”?

I know there was a cat. I know there was a season. I also know we had a serial game law violator admit in open court to these things.

I also know the DWR doesn’t make wildlife rules.

Yap yap, lapdog!
Serial.🤣🤣🤣🤣

Honest question. Can you name another person that was ever nationally covered for a misdemeanor conviction that wasn't a game violation?????

That's how I know you boys are getting played.

I think it’s bullshit that I have applied for 10 years without drawing an Elk tag due to those who let violent criminals walk and their trash system so wound it be OK if I go poach an Elk?

Your logic is beyond disturbing. The fact that you are backing Wade is sad. It’s almost like you have Munchausen Syndrome….

I’ve seen you troll here for awhile but this is a new level. Enjoy your night. I can win the argument but that’s like winning the special Olympics. No fun in beating a retard.

Yes.

I wonder what the guys that all flipped on him told the investigators and grand jury. That would be “interesting” information!

You think they make a habit of incarcerating “old dudes” with a single misdemeanor for shipping a car skin?

Something isn’t adding up lapdog.

I think it’s bullshit that I have applied for 10 years without drawing an Elk tag due to those who let violent criminals walk and their trash system so wound it be OK if I go poach an Elk?

Your logic is beyond disturbing. The fact that you are backing Wade is sad. It’s almost like you have Munchausen Syndrome….
Yeah because poaching elk is the same as shipping a skin from a game animal that the state will let you walk up and shoot in a trap.

Logic???🤣

Yes.

I wonder what the guys that all flipped on him told the investigators and grand jury. That would be “interesting” information!

You think they make a habit of incarcerating “old dudes” with a single misdemeanor for shipping a car skin?

Something isn’t adding up lapdog.
Yes I wonder what people who were told they would go to jail unless they said what the investigators wanted, testified.

I don't put stock in those stories. People will say whatever you want when they are scared.

And my whole point is they don't make a habit of locking up old people for shipping cat skins. But like your boy Milly said, the DWR ain't "fans". Somebody had their panties in a twist.

You keep blabbing because you hope people won't notice the state used the feds to screw someone that somebody was angry at. It's nothing more than kiddy hate and gossip.

Never seen anyone in federal prison for gossip

People will say whatever you want when they are scared.

You walk around every day scared as a child. Is this why you say such wild crap all the time?

Got any letters from Florence yet? Federal prison there probably isn’t quite like Oquirrh Block here, but it’s probably not as nice as bunking with the Don!

Tell us about how the federal conviction had nothing to do with him breaking wildlife laws again. I like that bedtime story!

You walk around every day scared as a child. Is this why you say such wild crap all the time?

Got any letters from Florence yet? Federal prison there probably isn’t quite like Oquirrh Block here, but it’s probably not as nice as bunking with the Don!

Tell us about how the federal conviction had nothing to do with him breaking wildlife laws again. I like that bedtime story!

As long as he starts with the prelude by THE DON, then works in that story about descendent of homesteaders, I'll fall asleep peacefully.

Imagine Tri reading that in tears, descendent of homesteaders. Describing practically everyone west of the Mississippi

Hey when one of you fanboys goes and visits, report back on which facility he’s in.

I would be surprised if it was the supermax; probably the minimum security “camp”. Sounds like a good place to gather ‘round the campfire spinning yarns and hustling business.

IMG_3689.png

Hey when one of you fanboys goes and visits, report back on which facility he’s in.

I would be surprised if it was the supermax; probably the minimum security “camp”. Sounds like a good place to gather ‘round the campfire spinning yarns and hustling business.

View attachment 158788

I've noticed the time of day you post. Apparently we are on the same morning toilet schedule👍

But yeah, imagine all the hard core hunters in a white collar lock up. That's a lot of buisness possibility for a dependent of a homesteader

I've noticed the time of day you post. Apparently we are on the same morning toilet schedule👍

But yeah, imagine all the hard core hunters in a white collar lock up. That's a lot of buisness possibility for a dependent of a homesteader
I’m in my second toddlerhood, so my toilet times vary. I had a 4am paper route in the early ‘70’s, and then worked construction my whole life. If the sun’s up and I aint, call 911.

View attachment 158788

I’m in my second toddlerhood, so my toilet times vary. I had a 4am paper route in the early ‘70’s, and then worked construction my whole life. If the sun’s up and I aint, call 911.

Even on vacation for me

I never said the federal conviction doesn't have anything to do with wildlife laws.

In fact I have stated several times that it's about shipping a lion skin, a wildlife part, across a state line. Which breaks the Lacey Act, A WILDLIFE LAW.

Do you tell your lies so you hope people won't notice your other lies

I never said the federal conviction doesn't have anything to do with wildlife laws.

In fact I have stated several times that it's about shipping a lion skin, a wildlife part, across a state line. Which breaks the Lacey Act, A WILDLIFE LAW.

Do you tell your lies so you hope people won't notice your other lies
Well the Lacey act is the Lacey act and Ryan Hatch violated it and was held accountable. So were the Bomars. That to me sounds like there is consistency in the enforcement of the Lacey act. So it sounds like the government did their job. I know that’s a shocker and it’s not something I’ll say very often. Your argument of trying to play this off as the government trying to put the screws to an old man is no longer valid.

Well the Lacey act is the Lacey act and Ryan Hatch violated it and was held accountable. So were the Bomars. That to me sounds like there is consistency in the enforcement of the Lacey act. So it sounds like the government did their job. I know that’s a shocker and it’s not something I’ll say very often. Your argument of trying to play this off as the government trying to put the screws to an old man is no longer valid.
So the wardens could have stopped any illegal acts from happening, even the cat from being killed, at any time but they don't because they knew they needed a cat skin to get shipped to really screw someone.

Yeah, that's exactly putting the screws to someone. Especially when you realize all of these regs became pointless a year later except shipping the cat skin.

So the wardens could have stopped any illegal acts from happening, even the cat from being killed, at any time but they don't because they knew they needed a cat skin to get shipped to really screw someone.

Yeah, that's exactly putting the screws to someone. Especially when you realize all of these regs became pointless a year later except shipping the cat skin.
4th time.

The charges relating to the shipping of ANY SKIN were dropped and only the single KILLING OF THE LION was charged under Lacey.

Had they charged him with the OTHER COUNTS RELATED TO SHIPPING SKINS, his sentence would have been much longer.

What a good friend though, reminding everyone Wade got away with 6 other charges

Tristate,
No one here ever said those things.

And you’ve been told several times you don’t understand this as well as you think you do. You’re simply wrong. You can argue until you’re blue in the face, and you’ll still be wrong.

I know this. But then again, I don’t know anything, just listen to the guy that hasn’t been right about anything! I don’t know squat!

I promise none of my efforts are in any attempt to convince tri of anything. Trust me, he already knows the crap he's posting is wrong, so no need to convince someone of something they already know, but just won't publicly acknowledge.

MM is a quick break periodically throughout the day to clear my head for a few minutes before I get back to important things. It serves its purpose.

I'm very happy letting this topic die. I've tried a few times, but it's going to die on the truth, not the rambling a liar that is trying to distract from the issue at hand.

Wade Lemon is a poacher. He's convicted of that and is currently serving time in federal prison because of it. His lapdog has tried his best to get everyone to focus on anything but that, but again, I will focus on the truth and the lapdog doesn't get to determine what that is.

4th time.

The charges relating to the shipping of ANY SKIN were dropped and only the single KILLING OF THE LION was charged under Lacey.

Had they charged him with the OTHER COUNTS RELATED TO SHIPPING SKINS, his sentence would have been much longer.

What a good friend though, reminding everyone Wade got away with 6 other charges
Killing a lion is a Lacey act violation??????

That means several thousand lion hunters are gonna be in some spit.

Get real and learn how to read.

And you’ve been told several times you don’t understand this as well as you think you do. You’re simply wrong. You can argue until you’re blue in the face, and you’ll still be wrong.

I know this. But then again, I don’t know anything, just listen to the guy that hasn’t been right about anything! I don’t know squat!
You can't be trusted so what you "know" is useless. Everything Vanilly knows and 3 dollars will get someone a bag of chips.

Killing a lion is a Lacey act violation??????

Nope, but illegally killing one on federal lands? Now you’re getting somewhere!

Which just so happens to be what Wade Lemon did that got him thrown in prison.

Remember that? Wade Lemon poached (again) and it was not covered up y higher ups at the DWR this time. Got a conviction and sent to federal prison. Remember that?

Nope, but illegally killing one on federal lands? Now you’re getting somewhere!

Which just so happens to be what Wade Lemon did that got him thrown in prison.

Remember that? Wade Lemon poached (again) and it was not covered up y higher ups at the DWR this time. Got a conviction and sent to federal prison. Remember that?
That doesn't make it a Lacey act violation. The cat belongs to the state and set all regulations on it.

So now you say the DWR covers up federal crimes???? I sure hope they do listen here as much as you say.🤣

That doesn't make it a Lacey act violation. The cat belongs to the state and set all regulations on it.

So now you say the DWR covers up federal crimes???? I sure hope they do listen here as much as you say.🤣

I say the DWR listens here?

Weird. I thought I simply said Wade Lemon is a poacher and is in federal prison for it???

But the DWR (or people with enough clout at the DWR) certainly has covered for Wade in the past. If you say they are covering up federal crimes, I won’t argue against you!

Can you just STFU for once? You’re a great taxidermist, stay in that lane…
He can't, it's impossible for him.

He's the only person cheering for the cheating team, and can't understand why.

Even with court documents, convictions and guilty pleas right in his face, Tri continues to tell his own buddy he's a liar, not to mention his inability to read and comprehend a Federal document called "Lacey Act" that even the State can't cover up for him.

It's pretty silly we're almost 1300 posts deep and he's still waving his pom poms in some sort of self victory🙄

:ROFLMAO:

Although fun to read, I see a couple of discrepancies.

It says WLH is able to continue operating, yet the court documents say loss of licenses for a year.

And, Trump Jr isn't named as being questioned according to reports, so I don't see a bearing on the presidential election.

Maybe I missed something?

It says WLH is able to continue operating, yet the court documents say loss of licenses for a year.

And, Trump Jr isn't named as being questioned according to reports, so I don't see a bearing on the presidential election.

Never really had any bearing on presidential election. That was just an excuse to sweep things under the carpet and keep things looking good.

Consider the source. Like outfitters, the kooks like to sensationalize. I just thought it was funny that DrH appears to making their memes also. (y)

Maybe? 🤣

Yeah they were so bad this time they actually de regulated a game animal after this. Can you think of a single other time that has happened?

You know so little about this, I'm almost embarassed for you. Then I remember that you are a lapdog to a convicted poacher, and my sympathy for your ignorance turns into laughter. Not laughing with you, but at you.

Then explain why you are disputing verdicts, confessions, facts, evidence and court orders that you've read and seen with your own eyes?
I'm not disputing verdicts or whether there were co sessions and what was said.

I have disputed what people here call evidence and court orders. You don't understand how worthless the crap that is typed here actually is.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom