WLH going to prison

Prove it or shut up about it. I’ll accept either.

Don’t be the chicken (poop) that you always are. Let those little pebbles drop for once and prove up your big boy talk. For once.
What big boy talk? You made the accusation I didn't. Now prove it. Quotes from your sweetheart Milli isn't proof either.

And I won't shut up.

Typical government employee still looking down your nose at people you wish you could control.

You should not assume that just because you’re an ignoramous that spouts off without knowing anything about what you’re talking about that everyone else is the same.
Don't forget that just because a bunch of the folks Tri apparently rubs elbows with commit or have been convicted of wildlife violations, does not mean he should assume the same is true for anybody else.

And I wouldn’t be so quick to state nobody here knows anything. Some people here might know a lot! Maybe even a lot of details they aren’t willing to discuss openly on the forum. It is possible.

You should not assume that just because you’re an ignoramous that spouts off without knowing anything about what you’re talking about that everyone else is the same.
I don't assume it about everyone. As special as Milli Vanilly might be you don't count as everyone no matter how self absorbed you are.

Did you get called to testify in the trials?

Has anyone subpoenaed you to testify in any of these trials?

If the answer is no then you don't know anything. You believe what you have read and you gossip about it here.

That's reality. It's not an insult to you. Just how it is.
So if you and Wade are such good friends and he told you the “truth” why are you not subpoenaed?

Which gets us back to where this thread should be: About the criminal actions of a prominent outfitter in this state that have finally caught up with him. I have zero doubt Tri will try to distract this thread again, like he always does. Steers try, tri. Time for you to man up.

I hope what is happening to Mr Lemon (and the other Wade...) is a warning shot to outfitters across the state. This type of skirting the rules will no longer be tolerated. One can hope, at least.
So nothing happens to the hunters, nothing happens to the people that guide the hunters. But the guy that isn't there and sticks a cat skin in the box getting jailed is going to be a warning shot?

Get real.

The only lesson here is if the government isn't your "fan" they will try and screw with you as hard as they can. Like Milli admitted earlier.

I do it

1 for entertainment

2 to make sure the lurkers watching these posts can see their not going to sweep in under the rug.

Could someone explain to Matlock, not all witnesses need be subpoenaed.

If Wade was innocent why accept a plea?

I Must’ve dozed off at the corn pile at 698, but for what it’s worth gotta love the post volume on this gem.. @712
Not with standing you somewhat gotta respect Tri’s loyalty in the matter. Carry on Gents.#FreeWade

IMG_8553.jpeg

I don't assume it about everyone. As special as Milli Vanilly might be you don't count as everyone no matter how self absorbed you are.

Did you get called to testify in the trials?
If everyone who knew something was subpoenaed to a trial, no trial would ever complete. You're supposition about knowledge shows how little you have.

Has anyone subpoenaed you to testify in any of these trials?

If the answer is no then you don't know anything. You believe what you have read and you gossip about it here.

That's reality. It's not an insult to you. Just how it is.
1. I know he was convicted in a court of law, that's not conjecture or gossip that's a fact.

2.You haven't seen me make any comments about wade in these posts.

In Utah, do guides and outfitters (who I assume are licensed) have special penalties for game violations? I'm wondering- akin to teachers having special laws about inappropriate relations with children- if Utah views their guides and outfitters to have an even greater responsibility to uphold wildlife laws.

If so (and even more if not)- considering what appears to be a significant number of violations, if greater penalties would help discourage the bad apples.
Honest question. If they do have greater penalties, would they not be held to a higher standard and get their land removed from the paunsaugunt deer unit. In reality they are violating their own by-laws.

PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES

Purpose shall be to fulfill the responsibilities delegated and authorized by the State of Utah Big Game Board in 1989 with respect to landowner permits for the Paunsaugunt hunting unit, unit boundaries, season’s dates, eligibility requirements for landowner permits, application, distribution and collection, and a fair equitable distribution of authorized permits.

To seek redress for damages done by wildlife to private lands; to protect and increase the value of the Paunsaugunt hunting unit for trophy hunting; and promote good will between landowners and sportsmen.

To support the inherent right of all citizens to hunt, to purchase, possess, and to use legal weapons lawfully and further to encourage high standards of sportsmanship and a fair chase ethic.

To cooperate fully in the achievement of these objectives with all others having similar objectives.

Hey I didn't post up the made up 99% statistic.
You repeated it and then called it into question with the obvious implication that 99% of hunters having not been charged or convicted is too high.
You think 99% of hunters haven't been charged or convicted of a wildlife crime?

Get real.
I'd wager the real number is greater than 99.0% of hunters have never been charged or convicted of a wildlife crime, but you clearly roll with the bottom of the barrel and seem to think everybody else does.

Amazing that only subpoenaed witnesses to a trial are the only ones who know anything. Did you get a subpoena Tri? It’s not gossip if you’re a convicted felon. It’s a fact. You keep saying that MM should be about hunting. Well tri, one of the biggest risks to hunting is poaching and that’s what this is about.

I do it

1 for entertainment

2 to make sure the lurkers watching these posts can see their not going to sweep in under the rug.

Could someone explain to Matlock, not all witnesses need be subpoenaed.

If Wade was innocent why accept a plea?
Now you think you are a witness!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You're so petty you want to argue nomenclature?

You know what I am referring to and you are defending it.
Do you seriously believe all the BS you conjur up?

You clearly stated Wade's conviction a "loss", referring to a "loss to him".
Is it a "loss" financially, his integrity, reputation?

Then you question my integrity like I am supposed to feel some I'll mannered remorse for this guy and his "losses" to to being found guilty in a court of law??

WTF is the matter with you Tri?
How long were you out of oxygen at birth??

So you think if there had been a trial any of these internet g-men would have been subpoenaed?

The answer is no. Because all they know is gossip.
Actually, and I’d yield to the actual lawyer in this if I’m wrong, all that is necessary from an information standpoint is simply enough to satisfy the burden of proof that lies with the state.

That may be accomplished with no witnesses, some witnesses, or many witnesses.

It would be a waste of courts time to subpoena everyone that may or may not know something if the burden has been satisfied.

Thanks for coming to my internet lawyer Ted talk.

So you think if there had been a trial any of these internet g-men would have been subpoenaed?

The answer is no. Because all they know is gossip.
We don't have to "know", we weren't physically at each location as a witness.
No one on this thread is saying they were!

Lemme spell this out, ready?
Take notes✍️
On three......

1.....2.....3!👇

"THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WLH'S CONVICTIONS AND PENDING LITIGATIONS CURRENTLY IN THE STATE RECORDS, ALL OF WHICH ARE ON PUBLIC RECORD"

Do you seriously believe all the BS you conjur up?

You clearly stated Wade's conviction a "loss", referring to a "loss to him".
Is it a "loss" financially, his integrity, reputation?

Then you question my integrity like I am supposed to feel some I'll mannered remorse for this guy and his "losses" to to being found guilty in a court of law??

WTF is the matter with you Tri?
How long were you out of oxygen at birth??
I never told you to feel remorse.

Just display better character than typical internet parasites.

Actually, and I’d yield to the actual lawyer in this if I’m wrong, all that is necessary from an information standpoint is simply enough to satisfy the burden of proof that lies with the state.

That may be accomplished with no witnesses, some witnesses, or many witnesses.

It would be a waste of courts time to subpoena everyone that may or may not know something if the burden has been satisfied.

Thanks for coming to my internet lawyer Ted talk.
The reality is they aren't subpoenaed because everything they are saying is classified as hearsay.

Just gossip.

We don't have to "know", we weren't physically at each location as a witness.
No one on this thread is saying they were!

Lemme spell this out, ready?
Take notes✍️
On three......

1.....2.....3!👇

"THIS THREAD IS ABOUT WLH'S CONVICTIONS AND PENDING LITIGATIONS CURRENTLY IN THE STATE RECORDS, ALL OF WHICH ARE ON PUBLIC RECORD"
You think so.

If that's all there is then why are you still posting 700 posts later.

Don't believe your own BS Slam.

Tri,

You mention hearsay a number of times in your posts. For the unwashed, might you enlighten us on the definition of "hearsay" and its accompanying exceptions under the federal rules of evidence? Also, please explain how hearsay is relevant when a defendant pleads guilty as charged? I'm lost in your hearsay argument in this regard as hearsay is a trial issue and does not relate to an action in the final disposition of a case (i.e., a guilty plea).

Note, I understand your point of hearsay vis-a-vis evidence in pending trials. In this regard, the statements that you claim as being hearsay may in fact be hearsay or not depending upon hearsay exceptions.

Last edited:
Hey Tri, Wade Lemon committed crimes that landed him in federal prison.

It’s not hearsay. It’s not gossip. It’s an actual conviction.

He’s also charged with other wildlife violations that he will answer for early next year. That is not hearsay or gossip.

We’ll see if the state can meet its burden on that case, but if they do, that will not be hearsay. If they don’t, then he’s only a federal convict recently. (We won’t talk about his old convictions right now…)

None of that by definition is hearsay. But good try to distract. Again, steers try, Tri!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom