Results Out Soon?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
When do you guys figure results will be posted for deer and antelope? Will we find out from email or on the website? Thanks in advance.

LQ elk would be real nice for us, party app.
Hoping for antelope and WT too. Got some bucks looking good so far this spring/summer.

Burning Antelope points myself and one more deer point for next year. Hopefully the herd has recovered enough by then

Yea I hear ya. I had my heart set on 60-61-62 for antelope until the winter a year ago. Applied with my brother and brother-in-law who have 8 and 4pts to give us a 9 average. Unit took 7pts last year so fingers crossed.

As far as deer I'll be semi-retired in 6 years and I want to take the entire season off for whatever hunt I decide on. Just hope it's not 90-10 by then! Ha. Have had my heart set on a November rut hunt so hopefully 22pts will get the job done by then! Good luck on your antelope hunt!

My son drew a decent elk type 1 tag. He got a mid tier lope type 1, 2 lope type 6 tags in the same unit. Missed on deer.

Wife got a decent elk type 1, a close to home elk type 6, mid tier type 1 lope, missed on deer.

I only pulled a decent elk type 1 tag.

Can’t wait for archery season to begin.

General deer for us.
Y daughter opted to not hunt due to first year of College.

Being dumb but how do you find results ? Checking for grandson and it just shows nothing under his account, nothing about successful or un successful

Being dumb but how do you find results ? Checking for grandson and it just shows nothing under his account, nothing about successful or un successful
You have to use the link they send in the email.

Or, actually if you're logged into his account, try going here:

And then click on draw results.

And then click on draw

And then click on draw results.
Thanks, no luck for him

One thing is for sure. The regular draws got flooded with applicants not wanting to pay the higher fees.

Thats a fact....

The special draw odds for deer and antelope took a huge dive. Can't blame anyone, I have a hard time shelling out that kind of money for any tag, let alone an antelope or deer. Those willing to pay the price sure got some coveted tags without blowing a pile of points.

Looks like the Special did what they wanted it to do, reward those that wanted it bad enough.
Betting the outfitters are pretty happy as well.

Good luck folks, lets hope for some rain into Fall.

Looks like 57 guys with MAX points in 128.
As a Non Res. You will probably never see that tag.
Never know what people are going to do (jump units, stay or put in regular or special). Unit 130 has been max points for years and no non resident tags for regular draw the past couple years I believe. This year no one put in with (18) max or even one or two point under. Only one person put in with fifteen points and drew the only tag issued to non residence. Only 11 other people put in for that one tag in special. Higher price has changed the thinking!!!

Last edited:
The special draw odds for deer and antelope took a huge dive. Can't blame anyone, I have a hard time shelling out that kind of money for any tag, let alone an antelope or deer. Those willing to pay the price sure got some coveted tags without blowing a pile of points.

didn't take much of a dive for any pronghorn units I looked at, 1/2 to 1 point

I saw G dropped to 4 pts, and H dropped to 3 in the special. Random odds got significantly better. I had noticed some mid-tier antelope tags that took 6-7 points in the regular draw were drawn with 0-1 pts, or even 2nd choice in the special. It doesn't look like the most popular units took much of a dive.

People are getting rid of points because of rumored drawing changes being discussed.. I bet you see the gap grow in the coming years as points get burned assuming the draw doesn't change.

I am sitting here wishing I would've spent the money on deer and gone special. Instead, I won't be hunting Wyoming at all this year. It was my one trip I could count on every year. I thought I was not paying the $$ on principal. I am now eating my words and I regret it.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom