Results Out Soon?

Wiszard

Long Time Member
When do you guys figure results will be posted for deer and antelope? Will we find out from email or on the website? Thanks in advance.

LQ elk would be real nice for us, party app.
Hoping for antelope and WT too. Got some bucks looking good so far this spring/summer.

Burning Antelope points myself and one more deer point for next year. Hopefully the herd has recovered enough by then

Yea I hear ya. I had my heart set on 60-61-62 for antelope until the winter a year ago. Applied with my brother and brother-in-law who have 8 and 4pts to give us a 9 average. Unit took 7pts last year so fingers crossed.

As far as deer I'll be semi-retired in 6 years and I want to take the entire season off for whatever hunt I decide on. Just hope it's not 90-10 by then! Ha. Have had my heart set on a November rut hunt so hopefully 22pts will get the job done by then! Good luck on your antelope hunt!

We drew 6 out of 17 tags we applied for. Oldest boy drew a good elk tag and younger boy a good antelope tag. Might pick up general elk/ deer too we will see. Should be a fun fall.

My son drew a decent elk type 1 tag. He got a mid tier lope type 1, 2 lope type 6 tags in the same unit. Missed on deer.

Wife got a decent elk type 1, a close to home elk type 6, mid tier type 1 lope, missed on deer.

I only pulled a decent elk type 1 tag.

Can’t wait for archery season to begin.

General deer for us.
Y daughter opted to not hunt due to first year of College.

Being dumb but how do you find results ? Checking for grandson and it just shows nothing under his account, nothing about successful or un successful

Being dumb but how do you find results ? Checking for grandson and it just shows nothing under his account, nothing about successful or un successful
You have to use the link they send in the email.

Or, actually if you're logged into his account, try going here:

And then click on draw results.

And then click on draw

And then click on draw results.
Thanks, no luck for him

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom