WY NR 13.5 PP for deer.

Eric3956

I am going into the draw with 13.5 NR PP. I need advice on where to apply. I’m tired of waiting and not sure WY will get any better for NR deer hunters.

Thanks

I'll take the opposing side; very few options once you answer two questions:
regular or special
Oct 1 or Oct 15 start date

You aren't drawing a 14 point area, nor are you likely applying for a <10 point area, leaving maybe 3 hunts after answering the above questions. Toprut odds will show you those 3 in about 1 minute. Those 3 will dwindle to 1, maybe 2, the end of March when tentative quotas come out.

Going to use my 16 this year. Toprut did make choice much easier. Is there a reason to hunt 01 October vice 15 Oct

Oct 15 seasons usually, or mostly, or sometime run until Oct 31 which can be pre rut.

Terrible sentence.

Makes sense to get closer to rut. Might try to hunt archery or Muzzy elk in CO the pop up to Wy for deer

I'll take the opposing side; very few options once you answer two questions:
regular or special
Oct 1 or Oct 15 start date

You aren't drawing a 14 point area, nor are you likely applying for a <10 point area, leaving maybe 3 hunts after answering the above questions. Toprut odds will show you those 3 in about 1 minute. Those 3 will dwindle to 1, maybe 2, the end of March when tentative quotas come out.
Special Deer and hopefully a later start.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom