Drawing Odds

Southpawshooter

I wished Wyoming would post in-depth drawing odds like Colorado does. I like that they get them posted quickly, but there isn't much information there. Maybe I am the only one that prefers seeing if I am approximately 2 years out or 15 years out in relation to the actual number of hunters putting in for a unit. For example, in Unit 1 below, how many people are sitting at 19 points that are applying? Is it 150 or 5? I just think it would be helpful. This would be helpful for NR for deer, elk, and pronghorn too.

WY
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 4.17.27 PM.jpeg

Colorado
Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 4.34.51 PM.jpeg

Not following how it would skew it. I believe the price changes are new this year for NR DEA. If they changed it immediately to a draw recap like above it might help next year. With detailed information a person may choose to change a unit, keep with the unit, buy points only, move to special or down to regular, or stop putting in.

Wow, look at all the people who applied for hunts that had a quota of ZERO NR tags. Surprised the system even allowed them to apply for those units.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom