WLH going to prison

Almost 600! Keep trying for the record!

BTW, if anyone can show me even one time “he that argues” has admitted he was wrong, I will buy them a 6 pack of their favorite. I only bet sure things!

You guys just keep on enjoying the fray. It’s called a circle for a reason. The only reason to walk it is to end up right back where you started. Again and again and again. It sure isn’t about Lemon any more.
Tri good friend goes to state court in Feb for his lawbreaking in a bear hunt with Trump jr.

Trump Jr craves hunting cred. No way he falls on the sword to protect Wade.

Be real hard to find a juror who supports burning a bear in a tree for the trigger to show up.

Carbon county probably 95% MAGA.

It will blow through 1000.

Yes the first post was a news article about a conviction but it never was about that.

Why do you think your boy Milli started claiming it was about a B-E-A-R just a few posts back?

I never made it anything else than what it always was. The same half a dozen children who get pleasure from hate.

Because Vanilla very clearly wrote BEAR?

It is very much about Wade going to prison.

This the TITLE.

I realize it's hard keeping track of numerous charges and convictions in federal and state courts, but not that hard.

Mark this one Tri.

Little birdies started chirping a bit back that Wade was frantically trying to circumvent the ruling and get family licensed to do so. His wife was denied.

He's not smart, and believes he's above the law.

I'll call this shot, mark it

Wades gonna get charged for violating his ban by lining up another guide. What's the odds he transferred all the down payment money back? 1%?

His neighborhood DWR has been watching him for months, and they ain't fans.

Charged again by end of year?

Mark this one Tri.

Little birdies started chirping a bit back that Wade was frantically trying to circumvent the ruling and get family licensed to do so. His wife was denied.

Wades gonna get charged for violating his ban by lining up another guide. What's the odds he transferred all the down payment money back? 1%?

"He's not smart"

🤣🤣🤣🤣

The guy starts and runs the largest outfitting company in your state runs it for 40 years.

Milli you're so jealy

It's about hate.

Pretty sure Tri is right about the hate. Of course. Hunters hate those who do the things some of these pillars of the hunting community are charged and convicted of. Second time in this thread Tri called one right!

For mailing a cat skin to a different state.

Yeah that determines who's smart and who isn't. 🙄 get real.

a cougar was held at bay and “its ability to escape was otherwise restricted” to allow a hunter — who was reportedly not a member of the original hunting party — to arrive and attempt to take the animal.’

Actually has zero to do with "mailing a cat skin"

Maybe AI can read it to you. Making you look understand, that's always the problem

The two defrauded hunters by leading canned hunts for commercial gain, in violation of the Lacey Act — a U.S. law that prohibits the illegal trafficking of fish, wildlife, and plants.

I'm with Tristate on this one. Rules and laws are just for you peasants. Real men make their own rules and destinies. We have justification and excuses to show us noblemen are above your pitiful laws.

The two defrauded hunters by leading canned hunts for commercial gain, in violation of the Lacey Act — a U.S. law that prohibits the illegal trafficking of fish, wildlife, and plants.
Yeah that "trafficking" part is the actual crime. That's what the Lacey act is all about. They'll throw in all kinds of dramatic words in there that sound like crime because nobody wants to read about an old dude going to prison for mailing a cat skin across state lines.

Any links for Wades alleged Molly induced Cat trafficking via USPS/mail fraud case involving crossing state lines?
TiA

IMG_8562.jpeg

Mark this one Tri.

I think this is the most telling post on this thread.

Ol' Millie here is getting wet panties over whether there will be more charges for someone trying to take care of and keep his word to people he does business with. That really doesn't sound like a person that defrauds people.

Then he finishes with the DWR aren't "fans".

So let's get this straight. If some government employees aren't your "fans" they set out after you to find a crime to charge you with.

Kind of sounds tyrannical.

Yeah that "trafficking" part is the actual crime. That's what the Lacey act is all about. They'll throw in all kinds of dramatic words in there that sound like crime because nobody wants to read about an old dude going to prison for mailing a cat skin across state lines.

"The two lead a canned hunt defrauding clients WHICH VIOLATED THE LACEY ACT"

Its the 3rd time I've now posted the reason for the charges and conviction.

I'm sure Wade told you som fantasy about a cat skin, or you made it up, but you can only read the charges so many times. Do you need it in Braille?

I think this is the most telling post on this thread.

Ol' Millie here is getting wet panties over whether there will be more charges for someone trying to take care of and keep his word to people he does business with. That really doesn't sound like a person that defrauds people.

Then he finishes with the DWR aren't "fans".

So let's get this straight. If some government employees aren't your "fans" they set out after you to find a crime to charge you with.

Kind of sounds tyrannical.

Seems when an entire office gets thrown under a bus, as Wade attempted to do with BLAAAMM, let's not forget HE SAID he called his neighborhood office, knowing all along he called a fisheries biologist in Price, they aren't as keen to to let lawlessness pass.

Everyone knows Wade gave them ALL their deposit money back. Every single dime I'm sure.

Let's not forget, I told you over a year ago about this one.

I wonder how it is I know these things🤷

"The two lead a canned hunt defrauding clients WHICH VIOLATED THE LACEY ACT"

Its the 3rd time I've now posted the reason for the charges and conviction.

I'm sure Wade told you som fantasy about a cat skin, or you made it up, but you can only read the charges so many times. Do you need it in Braille?
No it didn't. You have bad info.

Seems when an entire office gets thrown under a bus, as Wade attempted to do with BLAAAMM, let's not forget HE SAID he called his neighborhood office, knowing all along he called a fisheries biologist in Price, they aren't as keen to to let lawlessness pass.

Everyone knows Wade gave them ALL their deposit money back. Every single dime I'm sure.

Let's not forget, I told you over a year ago about this one.

I wonder how it is I know these things🤷
Sounds more like they are looking for technicalities to screw people they don't like.

You don't know squat. You gossip. If you knew anything they would subpoena you.

Sounds more like they are looking for technicalities to screw people they don't like.

You don't know squat. You gossip. If you knew anything they would subpoena you.
Yet I was right. Yet again.

Yup. Technically it's illegal to run canned lion hunts.

It's also technically illegal to burn under a trees bear.

Just technicalities

Hey Tri.

Since you know more than everyone.

When you talked to your good buddy, did he mention how that helicopter hunting investigation is going?

Super quiet here on that one

Hey Tri.

Since you know more than everyone.

When you talked to your good buddy, did he mention how that helicopter hunting investigation is going?

Super quiet here on that one
See that's where you are incorrect. I don't know more than everyone here. That been my whole point. You don't know anything. I don't know anything. I just don't like watching people pleasure themselves through hate. And that's all this is.

See that's where you are incorrect. I don't know more than everyone here. That been my whole point. You don't know anything. I don't know anything. I just don't like watching people pleasure themselves through hate. And that's all this is.

So now your statement is you haven't talked to Wade?

Cuz you said you did after he was convicted.

So which is it?

No, unlike you, when I don't know something, I don't talk.

The entire opposite of what you do.

I noticed you didn't comment about the chopper investigation. Did he not discuss it with you?

So now your statement is you haven't talked to Wade?

Cuz you said you did after he was convicted.

So which is it?

No, unlike you, when I don't know something, I don't talk.

The entire opposite of what you do.

I noticed you didn't comment about the chopper investigation. Did he not discuss it with you?
When did I make that statement?

Are you back in the liquor cabinet Milli.

I don't comment about every stupid thing you like to gossip about.

Coo-coo

He knows what we all here know, including you.
A "Conviction" and more to follow.

It's easy to see court papers, watch live news reports and read local news stories posted all over social media.

Help us understand what more you need?

Denial doesn't hold water, Tri......

He knows what we all here know, including you.
A "Conviction" and more to follow.

It's easy to see court papers, watch live news reports and read local news stories posted all over social media.

Help us understand what more you need?

Denial doesn't hold water, Tri......
That isn't all he claims to "know".

Does Milli need your protection Slam?

What does that have to do with crazy.

He doesn't come on here saying things that were never said.

He's on trial. That's not crazy. Just life sometimes. He doesn't hate you and he's not calling you names.
Did I say I hate him or call him names?

Show me.....

What does that have to do with crazy.

He doesn't come on here saying things that were never said.

He's on trial. That's not crazy. Just life sometimes. He doesn't hate you and he's not calling you names.
I didn't call him "crazy".
Follow along and practice comprehension please.....

I didn't call him "crazy".
Follow along and practice comprehension please.....
No the guy you decided you needed to answer for is crazy, full of hate, and calling names.

This is what happens when you feel the need to butt into someone else's conversation. You get attached to the mental case.

He's on trial. That's not crazy. Just life sometimes.
It's not "just life sometimes" for law abiding citizens. 99% of the hunting community has never been on trial for hunting violations. It's nuts how you normalize this behavior- like it's no big deal. It IS a big deal when someone with that much influence on the hunting culture is on trial for felonious actions against hunting laws.

And another thing Tri- if Wade is a good guy, like you say, (which is possible by the way)- he would do something to show it. Like admit guilt, cut a deal with the prosecutors, and then use his platform to show recompense. Maybe admit that his business interests got the best of him, and he is taking action to turn it around.

If he's a good guy, and he did half of what is charged- show some remorse.

If he's innocent (which is highly doubtful)- then fine, fight it and clear his name. Good luck with that...

It's not "just life sometimes" for law abiding citizens. 99% of the hunting community has never been on trial for hunting violations. It's nuts how you normalize this behavior- like it's no big deal. It IS a big deal when someone with that much influence on the hunting culture is on trial for felonious actions against hunting laws.
You think 99% of hunters haven't been charged or convicted of a wildlife crime?

Get real.

And another thing Tri- if Wade is a good guy, like you say, (which is possible by the way)- he would do something to show it. Like admit guilt, cut a deal with the prosecutors, and then use his platform to show recompense. Maybe admit that his business interests got the best of him, and he is taking action to turn it around.

If he's a good guy, and he did half of what is charged- show some remorse.

If he's innocent (which is highly doubtful)- then fine, fight it and clear his name. Good luck with that...
So you decide how each individual personality must behave to satisfy you????

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom