WLH going to prison

Tri, it's been 3 days. I thought we was exchanging pics, why'd you get so quiet. For the record, we were out by Willard Bay on the training area. Tri, training is what us sportsmen and guides do, while triggers sit in Houston. Willard Bay is pretty much what it sounds like, but your welcome to google.

Now, onto the subject. Does a federal inmate wear leg irons and waist cuffs when he comes to state court?

View attachment 154865

Like most things in your world, you thought wrong.

Both dudes are POS’s. Ask the NFL why Tom Brady got punished harder for taking air out of a football than Ray Rice laying his old lady out in an elevator? Let me know what the reason is there cause I’d like to know as well. Bottom line your friend Wade breaks a bunch of laws and has for a long time. Go listen to this podcast at around the 37-40 minute mark for some great advise on ethics. It’ll tell you what category your buddy Wade is in.

View attachment 154869
Probably because someone like Slam was running the NFL

Like most things in your world, you thought wrong.

It's ok sweetie.

We saw your pics.

You were too dense to realize your hair color and your boys size gave away the huge timeline in them. Outfitters charge a good chunk, we get why you get out so little

It's ok sweetie.

We saw your pics.

You were too dense to realize your hair color and your boys size gave away the huge timeline in them. Outfitters charge a good chunk, we get why you get out so little
Calling me sweetie and noticing my hair in the same post?

What are folks gonna say Milly?

There's no struggle. Or do you want me to start posting actual outdoor pictures on this thread since nobody here actually hunts anymore?

It really pi55ed you off when I exposed your selective moral relativity

Do you have to book with a photo guide a year in advance?

There's no struggle. Or do you want me to start posting actual outdoor pictures on this thread since nobody here actually hunts anymore?

It really pi55ed you off when I exposed your selective moral relativity.
#1 Please try your hardest to stay on the topic of this particular thread and not divert simply because you're taking "beating" on this one.

#2 Let's not question my morals.
With your own condoning of keeping an animal up in a tree by any means necessary for multiple days, including fire, for the sake of a "success" claim, you should reevaluate your own.

IMG_0920.jpeg

When you go to talk to a group of die hard people, you rarely change their mind. But there's always someone not a die hard listening.

With BLAAAMM there were enough lurkers in here that it gained traction outside MM.

Same with bait. Same with FLIR, muzz scopes, cams.

In this case, it was an independent journalist that caught wind of it, otherwise it was swept under the rug.

Tri is a valuable, valuable asset when it comes to making noise that gets noticed elsewhere.

#1 Please try your hardest to stay on the topic of this particular thread and not divert simply because you're taking "beating" on this one.

#2 Let's not question my morals.
With your own condoning of keeping an animal up in a tree by any means necessary for multiple days, including fire, for the sake of a "success" claim, you should reevaluate your own.
Hey Slam, I'm pretty sure you are confused on this one. I never condoned what you said.

I hope you haven't followed Vanilly"s lead and just started telling flat out lies.

Hey Slam, I'm pretty sure you are confused on this one. I never condoned what you said.

I hope you haven't followed Vanilly"s lead and just started telling flat out lies.
You continue supporting your favorite super hero regardless of his convictions.
What would you like to call it?

When you go to talk to a group of die hard people, you rarely change their mind. But there's always someone not a die hard listening.

With BLAAAMM there were enough lurkers in here that it gained traction outside MM.

Same with bait. Same with FLIR, muzz scopes, cams.

In this case, it was an independent journalist that caught wind of it, otherwise it was swept under the rug.

Tri is a valuable, valuable asset when it comes to making noise that gets noticed elsewhere.

Coo-coo

You continue supporting your favorite super hero regardless of his convictions.
What would you like to call it?
Supporting my friend.

Hey Slam, your friends don't condone everything you ever did. If you don't believe me be honest and drag your dirty laundry out here.

Supporting my friend.

Hey Slam, your friends don't condone everything you ever did. If you don't believe me be honest and drag your dirty laundry out here.
Ok, we'll just call it "support" to help you feel better about his crimes of "Wonton Destruction Of Wildlife which is "theft of YOUR wildlife BTW.

This topic isn't about anyone's dirty laundry, please strive to stay in the right lane of traffic here.

Last edited:
Ok, we'll just call it "support" to help you feel better about his crimes of "Wonton Destruction Of Wildlife which is "theft of YOUR wildlife BTW.

This topic isn't about anyone's dirty laundry, please strive to stay in the right lane of traffic here.
Okay your friends don't support everything you do. Like I said pull out your dirty laundry and find out.

I agree this isn't about dirty laundry. It's about hate and vengeance. Because it sure as hell isn't about justice.

Okay your friends don't support everything you do. Like I said pull out your dirty laundry and find out.

I agree this isn't about dirty laundry. It's about hate and vengeance. Because it sure as hell isn't about justice.
It's not about justice?

Please enlighten us all, because a litigation in a court of law about a conviction is about justice......or so that is my 57 year old understanding 🤷‍♂️

Supporting my friend.

100% guarantee if slam gets charged either state or fed as WLH has, I'll drag his name here personally.

I'm not holding my breath

It's not about justice?

Please enlighten us all, because a litigation in a court of law about a conviction is about justice......or so that is my 57 year old understanding 🤷‍♂️
Yes. A trial in a court of law is about justice. If you haven't noticed that's not what this is.

It's a bunch of people who like calling other people names that aren't here to defend themselves.

True friends cover for you?

You may need to reconsider what a real friend does.

Mine certainly wouldn't enable bad behavior 💁‍♂️
Nobody said real friends have to cover for you.

You keep picking verbs to justify your zealous behavior.

Here's an idea. Take my actual words at face value and quit making incorrect assumptions about my motives or goals.

Once again, you openly display your lack of common sense 👏
Seriously. Your claim was delusional.

I deal with hunters, biologists, wardens, and outfitters every single day. I almost never run into anyone that knows what MM is.

The vast majority of outdoorsman don't spend time on chat forums like this. It's a very out dated form of social media.

How many days has the archery deer thread been up? How many posts on it? ZERO

I deal with hunters, biologists, wardens, and outfitters every single day. I almost never run into anyone that knows what MM is.

The vast majority of outdoorsman don't spend time on chat forums like this. It's a very out dated form of social media.
I never said anything about YOUR texas affiliates and I clearly stated "Especially Utah" because of MM's origin.

I'll give you the part where I stated "Everyone", I should have narrowed my scope a tad 🏆

You do realize there is a texas forum, correct?
Texans watch this site as well.....

I never said anything about YOUR texas affiliates and I clearly stated "Especially Utah" because of MM's origin.

I'll give you the part where I stated "Everyone", I should have narrowed my scope a tad 🏆
The archery deer thread has been up for days. How many people have posted on it?

Guys do you realize there's just a couple of guides that post here once in awhile?

Do you wonder why?

If EVERYONE was paying attention to MM dozens of outfitters would be posting here.

Guys do you realize there's just a couple of guides that post here once in awhile?

Do you wonder why?

If EVERYONE was paying attention to MM dozens of outfitters would be posting here.
Re read my post, Tri.
I said Outfitters "watch" this site and still never post.
I worked for one for 26 years.
Please don't attempt at educating people who know more than you.

You don't think Mossback and it's affiliates don't watch this site like a hawk?🤣🤣🤣

Yes. A trial in a court of law is about justice. If you haven't noticed that's not what this is.

It's a bunch of people who like calling other people names that aren't here to defend themselves.

This thread is about a case where there is already a conviction and a sentence.

It’s already adjudicated. No rumors. No guesses. No assuming. It’s done, proven, finished.

Wade Lemon is a federal convict and is going to federal prison.

That is not conjecture or an opinion, it’s an indisputable fact.

I’d call that justice. Or at least a good start.

How many days has the archery deer thread been up? How many posts on it? ZERO

You live in Texas.

Founder doesn't have a high fence forum, so I believe you

Re read my post, Tri.
I said Outfitters "watch" this site and still never post.
I worked for one for 26 years.
Please don't attempt at educating people who know more than you.

You don't think Mossback and it's affiliates don't watch this site like a hawk?🤣🤣🤣

Can't.. I mean they don't have bob@mossback as a handle with a MH avatar, so obviously they don't.

They do, their kids and grandkids do. Robyn's husband did. Bet your azz Kalan does.

It's pretty funny how things gain noise here, then just out of the blue became law or reg. Shear coincidence.

Keep poking Tri. These 1000 post threads create a lot of noise. Bunch of knuckleheads. I mean WLH did t know about MM, but somehow he knew us knuckleheads were talking.

Tri. Did you call Wade? How was court?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom