WHAT'S THIS TEMU BS???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
They A Major Sponsor For MM?

No!

I Ain't Opening Any Of The Ads Here!

This Shhitt Just Doesn't Look Quite Right On a Hunting Site?

Temu has “don’t trust” written all over it. This reminds me to tell my family to avoid it, its ads and all links. I’ve also gotten phishing spam texts referencing nonexistent Temu orders on my phone. The future is bleak with all this foreign scam/spy/fraud crap becoming associated with a barely tethered to reality company.

Get started early….. like in your teens.

If your really concerned, which we all
should be, about bringing change……..like them or not, do some reading on how early in life these successful “leader/culture changers” got started. For better or worse…….. the most successful wer focused like a lazer…….. while the rest of us were drinking beer and peeing of the side of the road.

You’re decades late, if you think you can start in your thirties. Half your life is already behind you.

I blocked that advertisers URL, so hopefully that gets them off. I agree the ads are strange. The ad market hasn't been all that good this year. Crappy ads and they don't pay much.
Maybe you can do some ad sales? :LOL:
Thanks…….. that crap was getting to be a nuance.

Wish I had a product to advertise with you. Nothing more I’ll rather do than take some money off these MM pandilleros.

I'm thinking About Starting My Own Guide Service!

It'll Be Called POUNDIN PISSCUTTERS!

I'm Expecting hossy,THE KING & hawky To Be My First Clients!

AWWWWWWWWWWWW The Opportunity!

HELL-F'N-RIGHT!

I blocked that advertisers URL, so hopefully that gets them off. I agree the ads are strange. The ad market hasn't been all that good this year. Crappy ads and they don't pay much.
Maybe you can do some ad sales? :LOL:

My Generation?

I Was Born Late!

But Damn Sure PRE-FLATTY!

Maybe You Young Punks Can turn This SOB Around?
My Generation?

I Was Born Late!

But Damn Sure PRE-FLATTY!

Maybe You Young Punks Can turn This SOB Around?
Well you guys sold all your small businesses to large corporations and now we’re left with this.

IMG_7681.jpeg

IMG_5939.jpeg

IMG_5935.jpeg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom