Utah muzzleloader BS

Even back before high power scopes were allowed I was surprised at all the people running 3-9x scopes. When I talked to a few of them they all said nobody checks or cares.
Now I do wish they would allow a 2x or 3x fixed scope for those of us with older eyesight.
Give it a rest!!! No one is older than I am. Went to the shooting range a couple of days ago. Had a hard time seeing the target with a peep at 100 yards. I am OK at 75 yards. So what! Go hunting on the regular rifle hunt or get close enough to shoot on the ML hunt. Originally this was meant to be a primitive hunt. Let's leave it that way. If you want to hunt with a high powered scope, then use your high-tech ML on the Regular Rifle hunt. You just want the advantage of an earlier hunt with new fangled equipment.

Have friends with those high-tech guns who are happy with the change. They remember the days when it was really primitive and would like those ML hunts back. Side Hammers, #11 percussion caps, true black powder, round ball, and mainly open sights. OH, THOSE ARE THE DAYS LOST to those of you who want the advantage to start hunting EARLY with all of the high-tech crap with no restrains. Again I say' give it a rest.

There May Not Be A Choice!

I Might Have To Go Back To Regular Old Time Black Powder!

The F'N GOUGERS Are Getting Up To 200.00 For A Humongous 8 OZ Bottle Of BH 209!

Me & My Son Paid 17.95 For 10 OZ Bottles When The BLACK GOLD First Came Out!

The GOUGIN In This Country Is Beyond F'N Belief!

Give it a rest!!! No one is older than I am. Went to the shooting range a couple of days ago. Had a hard time seeing the target with a peep at 100 yards. I am OK at 75 yards. So what! Go hunting on the regular rifle hunt or get close enough to shoot on the ML hunt. Originally this was meant to be a primitive hunt. Let's leave it that way. If you want to hunt with a high powered scope, then use your high-tech ML on the Regular Rifle hunt. You just want the advantage of an earlier hunt with new fangled equipment.

Have friends with those high-tech guns who are happy with the change. They remember the days when it was really primitive and would like those ML hunts back. Side Hammers, #11 percussion caps, true black powder, round ball, and mainly open sights. OH, THOSE ARE THE DAYS LOST to those of you who want the advantage to start hunting EARLY with all of the high-tech crap with no restrains. Again I say' give it a rest.

There May Not Be A Choice!

I Might Have To Go Back To Regular Old Time Black Powder!

The F'N GOUGERS Are Getting Up To 200.00 For A Humongous 8 OZ Bottle Of BH 209!

Me & My Son Paid 17.95 For 10 OZ Bottles When The BLACK GOLD First Came Out!

The GOUGIN In This Country Is Beyond F'N Belief!
I hear ya there EA.
I have about 8 BH209 tubes left then back to Pyro for me.

The scope thing is a sore topic but I’m ok with it. It made it easier to get a tag. I can see fine out of my 1x power scope and my shooting distance hasn’t changed. Gotta think positive!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom