MOST UNETHICAL ARCHERY SHOTS CAUGHT ON VIDEO!!!

RE: MOST UNETHICAL ARCHERY SHOTS CAUGHT ON VIDEO!!!

In reality, with todays bows and gear it is very easy to kill game at long ranges with little practice given the right techniques. Nobody buys expensive gear to limit themselves to 30 yard shots. We all want the edge somewhere. Division in season length and quality should occur among those using traditional equipment versus compound high tech equipment.

FMP maximizes there potential to kill game in a lot of areas. They use top of the line bows and gear, but what really gives them the edge is their use of radios and working as a highly effective team. The use of radios is not fair chase. This is where they are crossing the line.

Just to put things in perspective. Its just a good thing gun hunters can't hunt the extended area or there would be no bucks to take long range shots at.

but what really gives
>them the edge is their
>use of radios and working
>as a highly effective team.
> The use of radios
>is not fair chase.
>This is where they are
>crossing the line.

POW!!!!!!!! Right between the eyes..
If they are using radios, well thats mighty Chickenchit.
Hope they aren't trying to put anything in the record books that they killed while using radios..

Im with Buglinbilly my money is on the short range guy..
Great way to put things in perspective BB..

I'll take that bet with the shooting distance, but I think we need to change the rules a bit... Most of us "long bombers" haven't argued that closer isn't better..I prefer it. I shot most of my animals last year under 60 yards and watched more than half fall. Is that unethical?

In baseball when you're on deck you "practice" with a heavier bat. In Football a kicker "practice" at longer ranges then the coach will usually need him for. In Archery we "practice" extreme shots, angles shots, smoker shots, and hopefully most of the year with broadheads.

Now what you are challenging is a shoot off nothing more. But to really make this fair we both need to shoot at all ranges.. Because again nobody that shoots far has said anything bad about getting close. This is the facts for ME, I shot far because it makes me a better shooter. 20,30,40,60, is a walk in the park after shoot groups at 100., just like a clutch speaker at a conference can stand up there and deliver his or her talk that they have done a hundred times.

I'm not talking for FMP. All I do know is that they and myself and a few others practice hard all year. And we are "every" passionate about this sport and will fight any person outside of the sport with furry that tries to take it away! And I try to help and educate those that are willing to open their eyes to this ever changing, evolving sport that we all love.

Just ten years ago we were hunting with bows with wheels, aluminum arrows, no rangefinders, no trailcameras, TREEBARK camo, and broadheads that steered arrows up down and every which way but straight. What will come in the next ten years?

Keep the passion and support those who stand with you in the field....For they are still your brother and fight for the same rights that you do.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom