Interesting Sheep Cloning

So, the crime was importing the sheep balls?

Meanwhile all over America , Dr Moreau is in his basement hybridizing every dog, cat, and deer he can.

Don’t even mention genetic modification of everything under the sun in lab’s all across the country.

I sorta feel like if you can import the parts legally, you should be able to build whatever you want in your basement as long as you don’t turn it loose.

Lord knows what the russians are doing with all the dna that’s washing out of those ice fields.

This came to light this past Spring.
Glad they put a stop to it.

So, the crime was importing the sheep balls?

Meanwhile all over America , Dr Moreau is in his basement hybridizing every dog, cat, and deer he can.

Don’t even mention genetic modification of everything under the sun in lab’s all across the country.

I sorta feel like if you can import the parts legally, you should be able to build whatever you want in your basement as long as you don’t turn it loose.

Lord knows what the russians are doing with all the dna that’s washing out of those ice fields.
I wonder how many hybrid species of trout are planted all over the western US? Turkeys? Bring in a subspecies of wolf and plant them all over the west and you're a conservation hero.

This was wrong and he knew it was illegal from the start. at some point these genetics would have ended up in the wild population and that would be a tragedy.

He's getting off easy. as far as I'm concerned he should have got another 3 years just for planning a high fence operation in the first place.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom