Finally

Hearsay and gossip!
For sure.

And you can say I don't know anything but I won't get my feelings hurt.

I choose to discuss, civilly, a double standard and class system that has developed in a society that was founded upon a document stating that "all men are created equal ".

Iff you want to say he is totally innocent of all charges I couldn't care in the least bit.

You can be a grown up to.

🌐

Outdoor Life
outdoorlife.com › hunting › big game hunting › deer hunting › whitetail deer hunting › indiana taxidermist arrested after failing to return mounts to hunters

Indiana Taxidermist Arrested After Failing to Return Mounts to Hunters | Outdoor Life

January 13, 2023 - Shawn Huntington of Buck Fever Taxidermy in Eaton faces four felony charges after years of not returning finished mounts to paying customers.
🌐

Durham Radio News
durhamradionews.com › archives › 182441

Uxbridge taxidermist arrested for insurance fraud involving exotic animals | Durham Radio News

Durham police have arrested a man in connection with an insurance fraud involving exotic animals. On September 11, 2023, police were contacted by an insuranc
🌐

The Star Press
thestarpress.com › story › news › crime › 2023 › 01 › 11 › delaware-county-taxidermist-arrested-ordered-to-return-property › 69800333007

Delaware County taxidermist arrested, ordered to return property

January 12, 2023 - The arrest of Shawn Allen Huntington, 44, of Eaton, came after an investigation by state conservation officers

There are 700,000 law enforcement officers in the US. Once in a great while, you get one that does something wrong. It's nuts to focus on the very few like that, when the vast majority are doing one of the toughest jobs in the country and holding the line against the bad guys.

I didn't click on the article either- the intent is too obvious.

Never seen so many people upset that a murderer is going to go to prison.

Word to the wise. If you put your body armor on, chamber a round in your fully auto machine gun, and the CO says, "Make sure your body cameras are off", you are probably about to murder someone.

It's happened 2 other times this year already.

I’m curious about what a cop did to you to emotionally injure you.

I got rolled around in the gravel because they came to the wrong house, and I don’t carry the baggage you do.

Tell us the whole story or risk us filling in the blanks.

I’m curious about what a cop did to you to emotionally injure you.

I got rolled around in the gravel because they came to the wrong house, and I don’t carry the baggage you do.

Tell us the whole story or risk us filling in the blanks.
Some people are happy being subjects instead of citizens.

View attachment 159518

Outdoor Life
outdoorlife.com › hunting › big game hunting › deer hunting › whitetail deer hunting › indiana taxidermist arrested after failing to return mounts to hunters

Indiana Taxidermist Arrested After Failing to Return Mounts to Hunters | Outdoor Life

January 13, 2023 - Shawn Huntington of Buck Fever Taxidermy in Eaton faces four felony charges after years of not returning finished mounts to paying customers.
View attachment 159519

Durham Radio News
durhamradionews.com › archives › 182441

Uxbridge taxidermist arrested for insurance fraud involving exotic animals | Durham Radio News

Durham police have arrested a man in connection with an insurance fraud involving exotic animals. On September 11, 2023, police were contacted by an insuranc
View attachment 159520

The Star Press
thestarpress.com › story › news › crime › 2023 › 01 › 11 › delaware-county-taxidermist-arrested-ordered-to-return-property › 69800333007

Delaware County taxidermist arrested, ordered to return property

January 12, 2023 - The arrest of Shawn Allen Huntington, 44, of Eaton, came after an investigation by state conservation officers

But somehow you seem terrified that people will see a murderer go to prison and start thinking maybe we need to take a second look at Policing in America.

I guess you think the two people and their dog that were shot to death were just little people.

No tri I am not terrified as you say I am. I also do not like bad cops and got rid of several of them in my career as a Det. Sgt. You keep saying one thing, but your actions speak far louder and it is apparent you have a dislike for law enforcement and we wonder what past experience triggered that.
Quit being two faced and tell us why you dislike law enforcement.
RELH

Good lord, cat juggling!

1727726809175.png

Wonder if that kitten crossed a state line... :cool:

No tri I am not terrified as you say I am. I also do not like bad cops and got rid of several of them in my career as a Det. Sgt. You keep saying one thing, but your actions speak far louder and it is apparent you have a dislike for law enforcement and we wonder what past experience triggered that.
Quit being two faced and tell us why you dislike law enforcement.
RELH
Good then you shouldn't have a problem when I post up a story about a cop massacring an entire house and it taking 5 years to prosecute him.

Quit being 2 faced and tell us why you attack someone for posting an article about a bad cop. What do you care? I didn't say this was all cops are murderers. I didn't say all cops are bad. Yet you draw these conclusions out of thin air. Were you actually a bad cop that never got caught? Beating and harassing the low peasants that got in your way or questioned your authority???

we need to take a second look at Policing in America.
I didn't say all cops are bad.
Problem is Tri- you DID say it in the minds of all grown-ups on the thread. Not only the quotes above, but the fact you focus so much on bad policing.

You claim you are one of the grown-ups- OK, just stand up proudly and admit you have this big problem with LEOs (as BH surmises) and then deal honestly with those who disagree with your position. That would be refreshing.

Problem is Tri- you DID say it in the minds of all grown-ups on the thread. Not only the quotes above, but the fact you focus so much on bad policing.

You claim you are one of the grown-ups- OK, just stand up proudly and admit you have this big problem with LEOs (as BH surmises) and then deal honestly with those who disagree with your position. That would be refreshing.
I can't help you make childish assumptions and your reading comprehension is bad.

And yes we do need to take a second look at policing in America. If you are part of any industry or career that thinks you are perfect and don't need self analysis and can be made better, THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE FIRST PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.

Looks like I struck a nerve with Tri. I have come to the conclusion that Tri is not worth the time or effort for a civil discussion.
RELH
Oh now you want to run away when people start analyzing your shaded past? You couldn't look more two faced.

So we're you a bad cop or did you just cross the line a little when they deserved it?

You said it yourself….😆

“If you are part of any industry or career that thinks you are perfect and don't need self analysis and can be made better, THEN YOU ARE PART OF THE FIRST PROBLEM THAT NEEDS TO BE ADDRESSED.”

Seems you need to step up your game.

I also noticed 2 month old replies to years old reviews??? Hmmmm
3.6 huh…. Maybe he would do better if he wasn’t on here every minute of the day being an azzwhipe.

3.6 huh…. Maybe he would do better if he wasn’t on here every minute of the day being an azzwhipe.
Maybe I would do better if I worried about stuff that isn't real.

I've been in business since 1998. Mounting thousands of trophies for people. If Google wants to extort me with unsubstantiated gossip, have at it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom