Finally

I think I’ll just start doing this in response to every one of these post Tri makes

Lots more to be found guys. Post them up!!

Hearsay and gossip!
For sure.

And you can say I don't know anything but I won't get my feelings hurt.

I choose to discuss, civilly, a double standard and class system that has developed in a society that was founded upon a document stating that "all men are created equal ".

Iff you want to say he is totally innocent of all charges I couldn't care in the least bit.

You can be a grown up to.

🌐

Outdoor Life
outdoorlife.com › hunting › big game hunting › deer hunting › whitetail deer hunting › indiana taxidermist arrested after failing to return mounts to hunters

Indiana Taxidermist Arrested After Failing to Return Mounts to Hunters | Outdoor Life

January 13, 2023 - Shawn Huntington of Buck Fever Taxidermy in Eaton faces four felony charges after years of not returning finished mounts to paying customers.
🌐

Durham Radio News
durhamradionews.com › archives › 182441

Uxbridge taxidermist arrested for insurance fraud involving exotic animals | Durham Radio News

Durham police have arrested a man in connection with an insurance fraud involving exotic animals. On September 11, 2023, police were contacted by an insuranc
🌐

The Star Press
thestarpress.com › story › news › crime › 2023 › 01 › 11 › delaware-county-taxidermist-arrested-ordered-to-return-property › 69800333007

Delaware County taxidermist arrested, ordered to return property

January 12, 2023 - The arrest of Shawn Allen Huntington, 44, of Eaton, came after an investigation by state conservation officers

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom