Draw results are posted.

Got muzzleloader deer and elk tags that actually overlap so get to hunt both for five days. Have a friend who drew the Wenaha big bull archery tag AND a premium elk tag over on the coast.

My younger bro got the draw for Wenaha rifle for deer. Any suggestions or helpful tips other than work on legs and endurance now? Looks steep out there but most of what I’ve found for the area is regarding elk. Thanks in advance.

My younger bro got the draw for Wenaha rifle for deer. Any suggestions or helpful tips other than work on legs and endurance now? Looks steep out there but most of what I’ve found for the area is regarding elk. Thanks in advance.

I know nothing of the unit but have heard it's an act of God to find a 20 inch 4x4 like most units in Oregon. But you should see plenty of predators to fill your glassing time so there is an upside.

I would hunt as low and close to private land as possible.

I scored a bull for a guy a few years ago and he said they were in there for 8 days and saw one small buck. like kicker says OR deer hunting sucks, and some units suck worse.

Back
Top Bottom