DNR padding their work loads with speeding tickets??

This Is What I Seen!

Before They Made It Illegal To Be TEXTING & F'N Off On Their Phones Alot Of Them Were Holding Their Phones Up By The Top Of Their Steering Wheels & Some Got Perty Good At It!

When They Made It Illegal/Started Clamping Down On It The JOKERS Started Setting Their Phones Down Between Their Legs So Cops Couldn't See Their Phones!

This Is When The Real Reckless Driving Started!

I already explained that one to you bessy. Time for you to start pushing those Basin legislators to pass the hands free law!

I Made The Mistake Of Going To Farmington Bay Many Years Ago On Opening Morning!

That Particular Year They Had A New Law Saying You Couldn't Shoot The Female/Hen Mallard!

As Usual,Somebody A ways Off Caps A Round Off 20 Minutes Before Legal Shooting/Hunting Time And All You Can hear Is A ROAR Of Gunfire!

100's If Not 1,000's Of People Shooting The SSHHITT Out Of Stuff While 3-4 Un-Lucky Hunters Are Getting Citations!

So A Pair Of Mallards Are Headed My Way But Were Quite High!

I Shoot The Drake & As He Is Falling 2 Other Guys Open Up On Him As He's Dead & Falling!

Then They Both Run Towards The Quacker Screaming: It's Mine,It's Mine!

I'm Sitting Back In Disbelief Thinking:Yup,He's Yours!

I Will NEVER Hunt At Farmington Bay Ever Again!

I Seen More BULLSSHHITT Tactics In A 1/2 A Day Than I've Experienced The Entire Rest Of My Life In The Field!

And They Were All Over A GAWD-DAMNED Quacker/Quackers!
I can’t believe that you didn’t fight for that duck. I thought you always tried to have a freezer full of bear roasts and ducks to get you through the winter!

I Made The Mistake Of Going To Farmington Bay Many Years Ago On Opening Morning!

That Particular Year They Had A New Law Saying You Couldn't Shoot The Female/Hen Mallard!

As Usual,Somebody A ways Off Caps A Round Off 20 Minutes Before Legal Shooting/Hunting Time And All You Can hear Is A ROAR Of Gunfire!

100's If Not 1,000's Of People Shooting The SSHHITT Out Of Stuff While 3-4 Un-Lucky Hunters Are Getting Citations!

So A Pair Of Mallards Are Headed My Way But Were Quite High!

I Shoot The Drake & As He Is Falling 2 Other Guys Open Up On Him As He's Dead & Falling!

Then They Both Run Towards The Quacker Screaming: It's Mine,It's Mine!

I'm Sitting Back In Disbelief Thinking:Yup,He's Yours!

I Will NEVER Hunt At Farmington Bay Ever Again!

I Seen More BULLSSHHITT Tactics In A 1/2 A Day Than I've Experienced The Entire Rest Of My Life In The Field!

And They Were All Over A GAWD-DAMNED Quacker/Quackers!
I’m not sure hen mallards have ever been completely illegal in utah… you can’t shoot more than 2 in a single day however.

Farmington is a special place. Anything is possible
IMG_1799.jpeg

IMG_6648.jpeg

It Mighta Been The Only Year You Couldn't Shoot Hen Mallards I Don't Know?

But Take It To The Bank,You Couldn't Shoot Them That Year!

So what's The Deal With The Wreck?

Some DRAT Road Hunting Quackers?

I’m not sure hen mallards have ever been completely illegal in utah… you can’t shoot more than 2 in a single day however.

Farmington is a special place. Anything is possible View attachment 151752
View attachment 151753

It Mighta Been The Only Year You Couldn't Shoot Hen Mallards I Don't Know?

But Take It To The Bank,You Couldn't Shoot Them That Year!

So what's The Deal With The Wreck?

Some DRAT Road Hunting Quackers?
Slight curve on the main road, somehow struggled to make said curve and flipped er in the drink. During the day. No snow or wet roads.

Like I said, anything is possible at Farmington 🤣

Slight curve on the main road, somehow struggled to make said curve and flipped er in the drink. During the day. No snow or wet roads.

Like I said, anything is possible at Farmington 🤣

Dude standing in the mosquito den, shirtless, explains the situation.

DWR paid over 6 figures for those 2 pit toilets out there. I painted them for DH hours.

They made it a year. Now it's portashitters.

Great stewardship of lic money

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom