D8 hunter self inflicted gunshot(fatal)

D8hntr

Sad deal. Happened about 3 miles from where me and my buddy were camped. Makes me wonder what exactly happened? Pistol in the pocket?....dropped rifle with a hair trigger and safety off? However it happened, prayers for his family. šŸ™

Screenshot_20241013_161909_Chrome.jpg

Not sure how you actually would do that? I don't believe in accidental gun shot injures or deaths. Stupidity maybe! Accident...never. Takes one in the pipe and a trigger pull.....

Not sure how you actually would do that? I don't believe in accidental gun shot injures or deaths. Stupidity maybe! Accident...never. Takes one in the pipe and a trigger pull.....
I hear ya. Everytime I hear of something like this happening, I just don't see how it could. I don't know. I was raised to treat firearms with respect and common sense. Treat every gun like its loaded and never be negligent.

My first day elk hunting, my dad's friend who was kind enough to take a kid hunting almost killed me. He was unloading his rifle when he shot his truck, about 2 feet next to me.

It taught me numerous valuable lessons at 14 years old. There are no gun accidents, only careless lack of focus imo.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom