D8 hunter self inflicted gunshot(fatal)

D8hntr

Sad deal. Happened about 3 miles from where me and my buddy were camped. Makes me wonder what exactly happened? Pistol in the pocket?....dropped rifle with a hair trigger and safety off? However it happened, prayers for his family. šŸ™

Screenshot_20241013_161909_Chrome.jpg

Not sure how you actually would do that? I don't believe in accidental gun shot injures or deaths. Stupidity maybe! Accident...never. Takes one in the pipe and a trigger pull.....

Not sure how you actually would do that? I don't believe in accidental gun shot injures or deaths. Stupidity maybe! Accident...never. Takes one in the pipe and a trigger pull.....
I hear ya. Everytime I hear of something like this happening, I just don't see how it could. I don't know. I was raised to treat firearms with respect and common sense. Treat every gun like its loaded and never be negligent.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom