Could it be...Sasquatch?

Grab a seat and pass the popcorn......this will get good!

I suspect it is my ex-mother in law....I'd need another view to see her beard.

It was on the news the other nite and F&G say they have seen lots of bears that look like that ......

JB

Fine I will start it off I have never been one to believe in Bigfoot and probably never will but Good night that does not look like a bear to me in the picture but I have seen a few guys in the army that were pretty close to that.

Are they gonna start handing out Sportsmans tags for these guys now?

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

He looks alittle furier in this pic...

47289c4f2d63e1c5.jpg

No, it's just Rosie O'donnell. She lost alot of wieght and her job. She down to eating out of game feeders. Pour thing.

Ransom

LAST EDITED ON Oct-31-07 AT 03:32PM (MST)[p]>Its not Rosie...she done got harvested
>a while back. ;-)
>
>
>
4728f1470c5043bf.jpg

My mistake. Maybe it was a real sasquatch.

Ransom

There is no such thing as Bigfoot, Sasquatch etc...etc......

Here is the Pensylvania photo.

1_creature_med.jpg

Here is the explanation.
creaturebearbones.jpg

Some people just need to believe...
HH

HunterHarry, you've got to be kidding! Are you trying to tell me that what you just did by superimposing the leg bones of a bear over those of the picture is proof that that is a bear? Well hell, you could probably do the same thing with an elk or a deer, you just have to enlarge or reduce the bone pics till they match up and "there you have it folks, proof that that elk is actually a bear with antlers. Scott

YA ITS A BEAR!!! Are you friggin kidding me!!! It looks like somebodys Chimp to me!!!

At a class reunion a while back one of the dudes had a picture of a buffalo he killed on the Henries. Someone hollered; "Hey Doug ain't that your ex-wife?. He calmly replied, ?Naw, the ex was allot hairier and not nearly as Horney"

Had to smile at that one!

RUS

>YA ITS A BEAR!!! Are you
>friggin kidding me!!! It looks
>like somebodys Chimp to me!!!
>

Skinny leggy little cub.

You really don't really belive in that crap do you?
HH

>Some people just need to believe...
>
>HH

Agreed, HH. I'm w/ya on this one. Maybe when I see one for myself I'll believe, but not until.

Jenn

>>YA ITS A BEAR!!! Are you
>>friggin kidding me!!! It looks
>>like somebodys Chimp to me!!!
>>
>
>Skinny leggy little cub.
>
>You really don't really belive in
>that crap do you?
>HH

Hunterharry

Yes! Have you not seen my posting of bigfoot? That is a real photo of the rare Southern Red Bigfoot or SRB for short. I assure you my photo is not a hoax no matter what some MM members say.

Ransom

>>Some people just need to believe...
>>
>>HH
>
>Agreed, HH. I'm w/ya on this
>one. Maybe when I see
>one for myself I'll believe,
>but not until.
>
>Jenn

Are you out of your mind? You yourself posted a bigfoot photo tonight.

Ransom

If you go to the BFRO website they published these photos. The trailcam got pictures of two bear cubs 30 minutes before these pictures. The cubs and this don't look anything alike and it helps to see both photos for size comparison. The hunter had put out a salt block with doe scent. The bear cubs and this thing both smelled the bait. I can't tell what it is, but if that is a black bear, it would be the only black bear that could scare the crap out me. It looks like that thing could jump on my face from twenty yards away. I'm leaning more towards a hairy alien.
Todd

I can't wait for the mm classic picture of the sasquatch making love to the mule deer buck while the buck was doin' the doe. I can't believe it hasn't surfaced yet. Ha ha. fatrooster.

What the hell is wrong with you guys. There is NO BIGFOOT. It is obiviously ManBearPig ;-). I'm totally cereal.

>So it not Sasquatch its Bigfoot
>

No such thing as bigfoot, other than basketball players and big blue ford trucks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom