Alpha In The Clink??

IMG-20231222-WA0001.jpg

Hell yeah.

It was much better when we nearly eradicated bison, elk, sheep, deer, waterfowl, turkeys,.........

That was true freedom, right bro 👍👍👍
One was an industry with no partnership with the government and the other was the government taking it over for its own revenue purposes. Much like your healthcare.

Actually I didn't want the Blaaaaaaaam thread taken down. Don't let a lie get in the way of progress.

Are you sure it wasn't taken down because somebody said he wanted to hurt a woman?

All this talk about you can walk out your door and be hunting but when you don't work you sit inside banging on your googler. Rrrrrrrrright. Just another Milly Vanilly lie.

Oh honey, BLAAAMM is alive and well on the interwebs, it's where I got that wonderful pic you posted of Robyn with that illegal sheep, with that Texas sticker on her gun.

It's just not on this sight, mainly because you had it pulled.

Clowning you takes about 15 sec a post. It's as challenging as blinking or breathing.

But I'll tell you what, let's exchange pics, daily for the next 6 months and see who is doing what.

Heres yesterday's. No, it's not hunting, nothing is open until tomorrow.

We call this dog training, Tri. Its what your guides do so they can take you trigger pulling.

I'll be on the mtn this evening, how about you? What time is the pic exchange?
IMG_20240816_060005.jpg
IMG_20240816_060005.jpg

You mean you have phone signal where you hunt?

Sounds nice.

I ll be in the river bottom this evening. If I can find a place with signal I might post something but cell is pretty spotty.

If clicks mean money to Founder, you guys are boosting it for him.👍 Also a good reason for him not to censor people I guess.

But it does seem like people enjoy arguing on both sides of the aisle. It’s not like anyone has ever changed the mind on some people on any subject. I challenge anyone here to show me ONE time where the people in question ever admitted they were wrong. I expect 🦗 🦗 as well. Which is the reason I use the block feature. Never really understand the reason to argue with a brick wall.
IMG_2884.png
IMG_2883.png

If clicks mean money to Founder, you guys are boosting it for him.👍 Also a good reason for him not to censor people I guess.

But it does seem like people enjoy arguing on both sides of the aisle. It’s not like anyone has ever changed the mind on some people on any subject. I challenge anyone here to show me ONE time where the people in question ever admitted they were wrong. I expect 🦗 🦗 as well. Which is the reason I use the block feature. Never really understand the reason to argue with a brick wall.View attachment 154387View attachment 154388
Right and wrong????🤣🤣🤣 I leave that to you kids.

But it does seem like people enjoy arguing on both sides of the aisle. It’s not like anyone has ever changed the mind on some people on any subject. I challenge anyone here to show me ONE time where the people in question ever admitted they were wrong. I expect 🦗 🦗 as well. Which is the reason I use the block feature. Never really understand the reason to argue with a brick wall.View attachment 154387View attachment 154388
I admitted I was wrong on BHA.

Your last post wasn't about the number of tags it was about who has an expo. Now you want to change the subject when your ignorance is pointed out.
Oh boy….
It was about the commercialization of hunting/Expos in relation to Utah having so many outfitters with legal/poaching issues.

Texas is full of them and you know it. So you only hunt free range Tri?
Texas is not full of ten foot fences. In fact I don't know anyone with 10 ft fences. I'm sure there's some somewhere but I just don't know where.

I wouldn't say I hunt only free range. Probably about %95 free range. Once in a blue moon I'll get an invite to hunt a high fence place.

Everything I have posted on this thread were all free range.

Exactly my point, but ours is only one that is government subsidized at 100% expense of appx 500 public tags.
And we probably have highest per capita rate of offending outfitters.
Coincidence?
I think not.
Yours may have 550 tags but yours is not the only one that auctions or draws tags at their expo.

You have no idea if you have the highest rate per capita of offending outfitters.

And yes if you actually did have that a coincidence is exactly what it is.

That's almost as silly as the start of this thread where an outfitter may have attacked a woman so outfitting is bad for hunting.

That's a silly as saying tampons make babies.

Yours may have 550 tags but yours is not the only one that auctions or draws tags at their expo.

You have no idea if you have the highest rate per capita of offending outfitters.

And yes if you actually did have that a coincidence is exactly what it is.

That's almost as silly as the start of this thread where an outfitter may have attacked a woman so outfitting is bad for hunting.

That's a silly as saying tampons make babies.

What weird chit are you Texas guys into? Tampons?

Why doesn’t Tribitch post on the Texas forum a leave everyone else the fuk alone?
You don’t have to ever see his posts again. But you (collectively) choose to. He is here because you read his posts and respond to them. Kinda makes you complicit.

Last edited:
Right now I think a lot of us are just enjoying the entertainment and thanking god we don’t live in Texas!!!!! And this is coming from someone who lives in California. 😎😎
You got the first part right! Entertainment at some level.

As far as the second part. YOMV. As to MO, I get to live in a state where firearms are allowed and encouraged, we don’t ban hunting, we have no state income tax, and overall taxes are low, I have deer in my yard every day with no high fences anywhere around, and I get to hunt my low fence ranch that my granddad bought in 1908. Pretty good if you ask me.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom