Alpha In The Clink??

Abusers are the ultimate master manipulators. They thrive on everyone outside of their circle of abuse thinking they are the greatest people around. They try to twist and manipulate any and every thing.

I don’t mean to beat a dead horse here, but I’m going to anyway. Shine light on DV. Don’t look the other way.

No grandstanding on the internet trying to guilt and manipulate people into stopping by saying they are “thinking they are perfect” will work for me.

And no distracting in a moronic circular jerk will work either. DV perpetrators should be ashamed of what they did. None of them will if nobody else knows. They’ll just keep selling how they are “a great guy.”
Or 'A GREAT GIRL'

1. No dude should ever touch a woman.

2. This ain’t the place to discuss the worst moments of a persons life. It’s none of our business and it should stay that way.
Let’s rewrite this

1. No dude should ever touch a woman.

2 No dude should ever touch a woman, EVEN IN THE “Worst Moments” OF HIS LIFE, the dude deserves no privacy

Still unfortunate for his wife and kid

Ya For Sure!

I Just Don't Know How Many Times A Guy Or A Gal Could Take The Abuse Before Something Serious Happened!

Then Kids Having To Grow Up With It!

SAD!
Yes Bessy, it happens. My experience is probably 40+ cases where perp is a man for every 1 that is a woman. But yes, it happens.

Those cases suck and are ugly too.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom