15 inch bases

Shall we go for 19? HaHa!!

Steve

I give up....no more nudity!! You people are children. Can't you accept that a womans body is a peice of art? I like art!!! I like HOT art!!

Found a photo of Gilamonster and his buck. Photo is a little hazy but I think it had 15" bases or close to it.

Ransom

478fc634600037a1.jpg

Sounds like I missed all the fireworks yesterday. Its like a soap opera...if you miss one day you are in the dark the next day......uuummmmm....that's just what I heard.....about the soap opera thing!

Steve

Wiszard - Quit watching the daytime Soaps!!! Next your gonna tell us about a mancrush you have.

No man-crush for me....although....overton looks pretty good in that blaze orange hat with the jacked up bill!! HaHa! Did you hear that Heath Ledger died? Brokeback Mountain anyone!? Poor guy...all the money in the world, 28 years old and doing drugs is what killed him. That's a shame that some go down that road.

Steve

It's funny....I heard something coming out of my computer. I couldn't quite put my finger on what the sound was until ...finally....it came to me. It was 15" Bases...crying....saying, "Where have all of my friends gone?" "Why must you throw me to the side like a used condom?"

I think we owe it to 15" bases to keep the legacy going. I will not rest until those pictures are posted. I found this poor thing on page 5. Yes, page 5. That is what we've reduced old 15" bases to. Page 5....but not anymore. The fun is back!! You're welcome!!!!!

Steve

Wow, what a thread.

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Ransom- the bass needed a rest! I thought I'd throw out some fresh meat.

Nickman- you asked if it was Scentlok? I hope not...I like a woman to have good hygiene!!

Steve

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom