Zoo’s

Shouldn’t you be out in the bush looking for Caribou, or Moose, or something? I’m just sitting around waiting for my Elk hunt to start

You Can't Hunt In a Zoo!

Unless you Buy A General DRAT Tag & Put Your PUMKIN Suit On!

Which zoo in the US has the most endangered animals? It has to be a zoo in the US. I’m not interested in traveling with firearms.

Follow up question totally unrelated, what’s the security like at zoo’s these days?

The Sonora Desert Museum in Tucson has mule deer (and is highly recommended).

Don’t know where they all are, but the National Zoo in DC has Pandas. Sloths have more energy. It’s easy to see why they’re almost extinct. Or extincted as they say around here.

If I go to a zoo in Texas after shots are fired I’ll have a significant amount of time before the cops come in….

Bear country might be the easy one. just drive in. they have like what over 150 bears

Just had a shudder moment:

The "Bear Whisperer", with 150 bruins at his command, in a gun-free zone. What was that word again.... oh yeah- carnage :cool:

Idi Amin celebrated his taking over Uganda by going on safari. First he went to their national zoo and shot all the animals in their cages. After that he took an armored vehicle to a national park and started shooting the elephants with the belt feed .50 BMG.

Idi Amin celebrated his taking over Uganda by going on safari. First he went to their national zoo and shot all the animals in their cages. After that he took an armored vehicle to a national park and started shooting the elephants with the belt feed .50 BMG.
just goes to show that no matter what you’re thinking of doing or how cool it is, it’s been done before.

You just chit on my dreams tristate ?

just goes to show that no matter what you’re thinking of doing or how cool it is, it’s been done before.

You just chit on my dreams tristate ?
That gal from Sun Valley named Asha Stone with the Wildlife Defender group would have your cajones removed. She probably has Wolf Statues in her bedroom.

Any particular endangered species on your list? The Proboscis Monkey is pretty ugly if that's a criteria:
1661883924096.png

Why put in that much effort? Just go to one of those drive through safaris/wildlife parks. Don’t even have to get out?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom