youth coues deer hunt

billc

I was looking for any info on which would be a good unit for coues.Not sure if the coues youth deer hunts happen over thansgiving like the other deer hunts.My son is wanting to maybe give the coues a try.Any info would help.Thanks Billc

Bill...
I would say that the Burros are probably the easiest to learn... Then maybe 24... then 23... If you draw any of those let me know i can help.
J-

I believe all the youth hunts are a fork antlered hunt. Meaning you can shoot either a mule deer or a Coues. Then the hunt is over the month of dec during the pre rut stage. I don't think you could go wrong at all for either kind of deer. Nice tag to have in the pocket. If you see a nice buck easy to shoot rather than seeing a nice buck that you can't shoot. The units above all have both mule deer and coues deer in them.

there are several youth hunts in AZ. they try to coordinate youth hunts around holidays. Oct is Columbus Day, Nov is Veterans Day. there also is a general hunt over Thanksgiving weekend. good luck to you and your son.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom