wolves South of FairPlay

littlebull209338

New video on Hunttalk showing a pack of wolves in Southpark. I wonder how much money has been pi**ed away by the re-introduction people on something that is already here ? Our gubberment in action.....doing about the only thing they do...wasting money !

Southpark is one of three areas in Colorado called parks to us locals. It is located south of FairPlay and is about 50-60 miles West of Denver. The other two others are Northpark which is where the wolves have made the headlines, near Walden CO. The area around Grandby and Fraiser is middle park.

Southpark is one of three areas in Colorado called parks to us locals. It is located south of FairPlay and is about 50-60 miles West of Denver. The other two others are Northpark which is where the wolves have made the headlines, near Walden CO. The area around Grandby and Fraiser is middle park.

oh.

Fake news , some newbie saw some coyotes and posted on Twitter. All kinds of folks don’t know the difference between a moose or elk.

Basis: just lots of dumb folks out there, that’s all. imagine wolves are present. I guess they will be cool to see as there are a lot More around than we know of.

Despite ample evidence to the contrary Utah has wolves too.

Wolves are huge money makers, ON BOTH SIDES.

Unless of course you believe there is a magical forcefield between Wyoming and Utah/Colorado.

I have hunted wolves in Alaska and Canada and looking at the FairPlay video I am pretty certain those are the real deal. I have seen a female wolf over by De Beque several years ago at about 75 yards. In my opinion they are among the most difficult to hunt. I agree there are a lot dummies out there particularly when it comes to the outdoors.

I have hunted wolves in Alaska and Canada and looking at the FairPlay video I am pretty certain those are the real deal. I have seen a female wolf over by De Beque several years ago at about 75 yards. In my opinion they are among the most difficult to hunt. I agree there are a lot dummies out there particularly when it comes to the outdoors.
Is the video online somewhere?

Screen shot of the wolf video

1519D5E6-7105-4E21-9F34-497C882D7181.jpeg

The owner of the canines is being "cited by Park County Animal Control for permitting a dog to run at large," the sheriff's office said.

If that isn't hypocrisy, I don't know what is.

Reminds me of an funny event on the Grand Junction golf coarse when I was a kid. There was a very small pathetic zoo in Lincoln Park which among other animals had an African lion. Somebody gave their St. Bernard a haircut that made it look like the lion. People went nuts when it was spotted at night on the golf coarse thinking the lion had escaped.

Last edited:
Not this year but last year had a close friend hunting in South Park last year and saw a couple wolves. The guy is 72 years old sharp as a tack and has hunting all over the globe and spent years in AK as a resident and hunter, when he said he saw wolves at 150 yards I believe him

i finally watched the video. i'm not sold on St Bernard's but i cant say i see wolves with confidence either

I call it an ‘unidentified predator sighting.’

It happens fairly often. Big dog? Little dog? Long tail? Large weasel? Can’t tell... some sort of predator

Not talking about the video just being in the hills in general

Not sure I've ever seen loose dogs run like that. Usually they don't stay together like a pack. It also doesn't look like st. Bernards in that video

I thought you blocked me? I’m the opposite - I don’t want to miss a single one of your posts so I’m following you :cry:?

Be honest….you’re looking forward to the praise I’ll shower you with.:devilish:
I am sure you have plenty of time sitting on your couch. Have fun

New video on Hunttalk showing a pack of wolves in Southpark. I wonder how much money has been pi**ed away by the re-introduction people on something that is already here ? Our gubberment in action.....doing about the only thing they do...wasting money !
Wolves reintroduction to Colorado was voted in, our local ‘gubberment’ has no choice but to comply. I voted no of course. most of the money to fund the pro wolf vote came from out of state.

Every level of our "gubberment " waste money at an astounding rate no matter where the money comes from. Special interest groups, taxpayers, use fees etc.. The amount of waste is astounding ! We are not done spending money on the wolves by a long way.

Despite ample evidence to the contrary Utah has wolves too.

Wolves are huge money makers, ON BOTH SIDES.

Unless of course you believe there is a magical forcefield between Wyoming and Utah/Colorado.

I thought a 70's chain letter was easy money but it pails compared to an anti wolf org. Stop the Wolf and BGF laugh all the way to the bank.

I thought a 70's chain letter was easy money but it pails compared to an anti wolf org. Stop the Wolf and BGF laugh all the way to the bank.
I'm not sure. Maybe BGF will send money to wolf trappers to help offset some of their expenses when the time comes. Or maybe send money to the game department to help pay for arial gunning like they have done in Idaho. There will have to be some kind of control.

I'm not sure. Maybe BGF will send money to wolf trappers to help offset some of their expenses when the time comes. Or maybe send money to the game department to help pay for arial gunning like they have done in Idaho. There will have to be some kind of control.

BGF is a Don Peay offshoot.

The money went to "lobbying"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom