WLH going to prison

No I'm trying to make a joke of the difference between what common person's idea of take is, in regards to hunting, with what the provided legal description is.

Hence the laughing face at the end of the post.

Some folks are so dramatic.

I couldn’t care less what a “common” idea is. I care about what the law says, as I very clearly stated in my first response here when providing the definition. You tried to get cute, then lost again. Not sure when you’ll ever learn you’re out of your weight class in these discussions and just stop.

Notice how I never come tell you how to sew up a mount? Take notes, lil buddy. Listen more than you talk. You might learn something for the first time in your life.

I couldn’t care less what a “common” idea is. I care about what the law says, as I very clearly stated in my first response here when providing the definition. You tried to get cute, then lost again. Not sure when you’ll ever learn you’re out of your weight class in these discussions and just stop.

Notice how I never come tell you how to sew up a mount? Take notes, lil buddy. Listen more than you talk. You might learn something for the first time in your life.
And that's how childish you are. You think it's about win/loss.🙄

Do you need the cut and paste from Vanilla definitions post?

The only one who doesn't know, is you
How can I keep all your lies and made up alternate universe straight. For all I know this is a new made up narrative yall are cultivating.

Yall are so full of crap yall can't keep it straight.

What's funny is they don't even know why.🤣

They are just mad because I still say Wade is a great guy.

False.

I commented only because you tried acting smart about the term “take” when you were 100% wrong. The fact that he “took” these lions on canned hunts is what indeed made it a Lacey Violation. So you should take your own advice above and learn what these things mean.

I couldn’t care less if one low life law breaker likes another. That’s between the two of you and none of my concern. I will correct your falsehoods when you post about things you don’t know or understand, however.

False.

I commented only because you tried acting smart about the term “take” when you were 100% wrong. The fact that he “took” these lions on canned hunts is what indeed made it a Lacey Violation. So you should take your own advice above and learn what these things mean.

I couldn’t care less if one low life law breaker likes another. That’s between the two of you and none of my concern. I will correct your falsehoods when you post about things you don’t know or understand, however.
No the fact that the lions crossed a state line made it a Lacey act violation. And you're a lawyer?????

So angry and calling people names on the internet. You seem very emotionally invested in this thread.

I always enjoy watching a government employee look down their nose at the working men of this country.

How can I keep all your lies and made up alternate universe straight. For all I know this is a new made up narrative yall are cultivating.

Yall are so full of crap yall can't keep it straight.
Easiest way is to read charging statements, court logs, or DWR website.

They contain everything

Working "men," riiiiiight....
You can walk right through my office doors that have been in business for 26 years now and see for yourself. I started this business and I'm still working. I know you wish it wasn't true but that's just how it is.

If you've been trained to look down your nose at people you'll always find a reason, but you won't find happiness.

Screenshot_20240725_095907_Chrome.jpg

In your opinion, did Wade break the law? Yes or no?
The way the Lacey act is written, it's likely it was broken. I don't know that for sure. But the Lacey act is a very broad hammer that can be used in ways that the majority of the sporting public have no idea it can be used and most would think it shouldn't be used.

This is a real fact, I don't care about the bickering, and this has nothing to do with Wade. If you hunt in other states than your own or internationally you have almost certainly violated the Lacey Act. All they have to do is set their sights on you and they will find a way to charge you with it. Might take a few years and a few trips but they'll finally get you.

If you've been trained to look down your nose at people you'll always find a reason, but you won't find happiness.

No, I look down on you because you’re 5’2” tall. And because you have a history of supporting law breaking that I find pretty despicable.

But you can make all your false claims above about me if you want. That is generally what you do when you realize you’re wrong but you don’t have the stones or backbone to just admit it.

Glad I could clear this up for everyone still reading.

Wade Lemon is deservedly going to prison for crimes he committed and has had it coming for a long time. That is what I wish wasn’t true, but it is. I’d prefer that he was just a successful business man that didn’t cheat and break the law so often. But I don’t always get what I want.

No, I look down on you because you’re 5’2” tall. And because you have a history of supporting law breaking that I find pretty despicable.

But you can make all your false claims above about me if you want. That is generally what you do when you realize you’re wrong but you don’t have the stones or backbone to just admit it.

Glad I could clear this up for everyone still reading.

Wade Lemon is deservedly going to prison for crimes he committed and has had it coming for a long time. That is what I wish wasn’t true, but it is. I’d prefer that he was just a successful business man that didn’t cheat and break the law so often. But I don’t always get what I want.
What laws have I supported breaking? Name one.

The way the Lacey act is written, it's likely it was broken. I don't know that for sure. But the Lacey act is a very broad hammer that can be used in ways that the majority of the sporting public have no idea it can be used and most would think it shouldn't be used.

This is a real fact, I don't care about the bickering, and this has nothing to do with Wade. If you hunt in other states than your own or internationally you have almost certainly violated the Lacey Act. All they have to do is set their sights on you and they will find a way to charge you with it. Might take a few years and a few trips but they'll finally get you.

The public knows treeing a cat, without a tag, while the tag holder is then transported in, should not be legal. Which, is why under UTAH LAW, it wasn't.

He broke UTAH LAW with his actions. His profession got him a Lacey violation.

This has ONLY to do with Wade.(not really, that apple fell straight down the tree, but his time is coming)

What exactly makes wade a great guy?
Built a successful company and raised a good family. He's a faithful Mormon. He doesn't go looking for trouble. I've never seen him BS someone. I've never seen him wish harm on anyone else.

Those qualities are pretty hard to find these days.

The public knows treeing a cat, without a tag, while the tag holder is then transported in, should not be legal. Which, is why under UTAH LAW, it wasn't.

He broke UTAH LAW with his actions. His profession got him a Lacey violation.

This has ONLY to do with Wade.(not really, that apple fell straight down the tree, but his time is coming)
You don't know what you are talking about with the Lacey act.

Yes or no question, he admitted he did it, I'm not sure why you can't just say yes.

Also, a lot of us hunt across states and internationally and don't break the Lacey act.

Its ridiculous to say that law enforcement is out to get you.

That's all you have done in this entire thread is find reasons to make an excuses why he was convicted of the Lacey Act, but is OK with you because he is a "Great Guy". You have yet to say "HE WAS WRONG, AND SHOULD BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR BREAKING THE LAW"
I haven't made one single excuse to break the Lacey act and you are a bald face liar. Not one.

As for who is "wrong", grow up.

Yes or no question, he admitted he did it, I'm not sure why you can't just say yes.

Also, a lot of us hunt across states and internationally and don't break the Lacey act.

Its ridiculous to say that law enforcement is out to get you.
You say yes or no Question but you don't ask a question. 🤣

You more than likely have broken the Lacey act. I know you don't like hearing that but it is true.

I didn't say law enforcement is out to get me. But law enforcement is out to get certain people at certain times. It's hard not to believe that after watching Trump for the past decade.

You say yes or no Question but you don't ask a question. 🤣

The yes or no was asked by me previously, where I asked and you didn't answer is Wade guilty? So I will ask again and type slowly for you....is Wade guilty of violating the Lacey act.

Also, very rich that you say I have violated it (with no knowledge of me or what I hunt) but can't say the guy who plead guilty is guilty.

But just so you are aware, not everyone is like your "great guy" hero and breaks the law.

You don't know what you are talking about with the Lacey act.

The only guy who doesn't know is you.

The FEDERAL PROSECUTOR laid it out, IN WRITING. Its been pasted in this thread half a dozen times, and yet, you still just keep spinning in a circle.

WHY DID WADE PLEAD GUILTY? I mean with you as his lawyer, this was a slam dunk acquital, right?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom