WLH going to prison

He didn't take game.

You might want to actually see how the Lacey act works.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office says that by profiting from the illegal hunts, wherein the clients unknowingly killed mountain lions that had been treed and held there for them, Wade Lemon violated the Lacey Act.

Killed being the key word here

The U.S. Attorney’s Office says that by profiting from the illegal hunts, wherein the clients unknowingly killed mountain lions that had been treed and held there for them, Wade Lemon violated the Lacey Act.

Killed being the key word here
Yes. Not by Wade

He didn't take game.

You might want to actually see how the Lacey act works.
His employee took the wildlife under the WLH name.....why is this so tough to understand?

I know you're not this dumb, there's absolutely no way possible(for lack of a better term at the moment), you are just stubbornly defending your BFF.

The shooter didn't get charged. The violation wasn't by the licensed shooter.

It was by the commercial outfitter.
The state violation is by the shooter. The Federal Lacey violation is the skin crossing a state line. They don't have to charge the shooter.

His employee took the wildlife under the WLH name.....why is this so tough to understand?

I know you're not this dumb, there's absolutelynow way possible(for lack of a better term at the moment), you are just stubbornly defending your BFF.
His employee WAS DIRECTED BY WADE.....

Same as in the Don Jr case that's pending.

Had Wade KILLED the cat, he'd be facing poaching charges on top of lacey violation

The state violation is by the shooter. The Federal Lacey violation is the skin crossing a state line. They don't have to charge the shooter.
wherein the clients unknowingly killed mountain lions that had been treed and held there for them, Wade Lemon violated the Lacey Act

Had nothing to do with crossing a state line.

Again, just read the words

I know you're not this dumb, there's absolutely no way possible(for lack of a better term at the moment), you are just stubbornly defending your BFF.

100% this is trolling at this point.

Or maybe he is advertising to poachers that he will do their taxidermy work.

It's not tough to understand. Wade didn't harvest the animal. He didn't guide the guy that harvested an animal.

And I'm not defending anyone.

Why do you hate that I am providing clarity to a story?

wherein the clients unknowingly killed mountain lions that had been treed and held there for them, Wade Lemon violated the Lacey Act

It has everything to do with crossing a state line.

Best part, is there isn't early parole from fed prison generally, so ole boy will get released just in time for the Don Jr case to hit, followed by his chopper case.

Anyone know if Mexico allows felons to cross their border?

It's not tough to understand. Wade didn't harvest the animal. He didn't guide the guy that harvested an animal.

And I'm not defending anyone.

Why do you hate that I am providing clarity to a story?

Yet, he's headed to fed prison.

Shocking how that works

Utah big-game outfitter who’s been investigated for alleged wildlife crimes in the past was sentenced in federal court Thursday for leading “canned” mountain lion hunts on public land in 2020 and 2021. The U.S. Attorney’s Office says that by profiting from the illegal hunts, wherein the clients unknowingly killed mountain lions that had been treed and held there for them, Wade Lemon violated the Lacey Act

You're telling me that the clients didn't know dogs were released before they got there??????

How do you not notice that??????

It has everything to do with crossing a state line.

This is the funniest part.

Years ago an internet rumor hit about a new state record sheep.

Now keep in mind, by the time the rumor was out, Wade had already been contacted by DWR. But, on the internet it was just a rumor.

Then out of the blue, some genius out of Texas posts a pic thinking he's shutting down all the naysayers and it does just the opposite, it creates a firestorm. WLH instantly goes viral, their reputation ruined.

Now, years later, Wade is headed to prison, with similar charges involving a bear hanging over his head, and that same dude from Texas, thinking he's trolling, just brings more and more attention to Wade

Investigation that used to go away quietly by greasing DWR leadership, now gain so much attention, journalists are pushing for charges.

Imagine sitting in the pen getting 2 months to think about why WLH became so infamous.

A random dude in Texas who paid to be taken hunting, has caused more chaos in his life the the totality of the entire state of Utah, and fed prosecutors.

Chefs kiss Tri

He admitted he violated the Lacey act. You don't have to illegally take game to do that. Like I said, you should learn about the Lacey act.
A Lacey act violation is just as embarrassing if not more then pulling the trigger. It’s like a real estate agent urging a loan officer to commit mortgage fraud knowing full well it is wrong and they both go through with it.

A Lacey act violation is just as embarrassing if not more then pulling the trigger. It’s like a real estate agent urging a loan officer to commit mortgage fraud knowing full well it is wrong and they both go through with it.
Not really. Because you don't have to know anything was done illegally to violate it.

This is the funniest part.

Years ago an internet rumor hit about a new state record sheep.

Now keep in mind, by the time the rumor was out, Wade had already been contacted by DWR. But, on the internet it was just a rumor.

Then out of the blue, some genius out of Texas posts a pic thinking he's shutting down all the naysayers and it does just the opposite, it creates a firestorm. WLH instantly goes viral, their reputation ruined.

Now, years later, Wade is headed to prison, with similar charges involving a bear hanging over his head, and that same dude from Texas, thinking he's trolling, just brings more and more attention to Wade

Investigation that used to go away quietly by greasing DWR leadership, now gain so much attention, journalists are pushing for charges.

Imagine sitting in the pen getting 2 months to think about why WLH became so infamous.

A random dude in Texas who paid to be taken hunting, has caused more chaos in his life the the totality of the entire state of Utah, and fed prosecutors.

Chefs kiss Tri
Although not a "charge", we can't forget they (the entire WLH umbrella) were banned from ever hunting, guiding or assisting on Antelope Island again when they dodged a "wildlife harassment" charge.

Not really. Because you don't have to know anything was done illegally to violate it.
So he just guides and doesn’t read the Lacey act? Yeah right he definitely knew what was going on. He has hunted all over the world he’s very familiar with what the Lacey act intels of.

So he just guides and doesn’t read the Lacey act? Yeah right he definitely knew what was going on.
You don't understand what I'm saying.

Example.

Your brother asks you to ship his deer to me in another state. You don't know it was taken illegally. I don't know it was taken illegally. You ship it. I do the proper legal paperwork. I ship it back to him finished.

All three of us are in violation of the Lacey act.

Although not a "charge", we can't forget they (the entire WLH umbrella) were banned from ever hunting, guiding or assisting on Antelope Island again when they dodged a "wildlife harassment" charge.
People on the internet keep saying that but nobody ever provides documentation of it.

Example.

Your brother asks you to ship his deer to me in another state. You don't know it was taken illegally. I don't know it was taken illegally. You ship it. I do the proper legal paperwork. I ship it back to him finished.

If the outfitter ships a deer for the client they guided, believe me they know if it was legal or illegal.

Example.

In your example you might all be charged with a misdemeanor if “in the exercise of due care [you] should have known” that the wildlife was taken illegally.

For a felony Lacey charge like the one Lemon was indicted on and apparently pleaded guilty to, the govt had to prove “knowingly.”

In your example you might all be charged with a misdemeanor if “in the exercise of due care [you] should have known” that the wildlife was taken illegally.

For a felony Lacey charge like the one Lemon was indicted on and apparently pleaded guilty to, the govt had to prove “knowingly.”
Did he plead to a felony or a misdemeanor?

Took awhile to find the end here. Don’t let me stop you guys. I just wanted to get more popcorn!! 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_7069.jpeg

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom