WLH going to prison

Is it one of those country club prisons? My cousin used to be a “guard” at one of those. It sounded a lot more like he was an activity coordinator to me. He got his golf and racquetball game tuned up though ;)

If leading a shooter to a treed lion is a canned hunt, better build some more country clubs.

I'm sure glad I have a life free of the weight of rumors.
You know what blows MY mind?
The fact that this clown has actually been convicted and sentenced yet you are still in bed with him giving him praise like he's your super hero.

Have you given any thought to what he is doing to YOUR passion of hunting and pursuing game?
He and guys like him are hurting YOU and threatening YOUR privileges and freedoms.

He is 100% a selfish thief, taking away for YOU and obviously doesn't give a rats a$$ about you!

Which are you, blind, deaf, naive?
You certainly are in his corner giving him hugs, kisses and support, therefore YOU are guilty by association of playing a big part in destroying what's left of or hunting freedoms.

Thanks 🤝 (sarcasm, in case you couldn't figure that out)

The fact that this clown has actually been convicted and sentenced yet you are still in bed with him giving him praise like he's your super hero.

Have you given any thought to what he is doing to YOUR passion of hunting and pursuing game?
He and guys like him are hurting YOU and threatening YOUR privileges and freedoms.

He is 100% a selfish thief, taking away for YOU and obviously doesn't give a rats a$$ about you!

You certainly are in his corner giving him hugs, kisses and support, therefore YOU are guilty by association of playing a big part in destroying what's left of or hunting freedoms.

You seem very emotionally invested in this.

Right on target slam! Why is this joker still allowed to post on this site?

Poachers are terrible, but these guys making money (a living) of poaching are way worse and need to be stopped. I think people still hire these guys knowing they will do anything to get them a trophy no matter how illegal. That gives them bragging right. These people who hire them are not hunters, just shooters. And I won’t state how I feel about those that condone this poaching activity.

Further reporting by the Salt Lake Tribune in 2022 revealed that Lemon’s outfitter has been investigated eight times by the DNR for alleged hunting violations. These allegations include other instances of baiting, trapping bears in trees, and harvesting a Rocky Mountain bighorn in an off-limits area on Mount Nebo.

Seems like a good guy to me

Oh there's nobody saving you.
Oh Tri.

I know it's just tough when all those "rumors" I spread keep ending up in court, and now, federal prison.

Don't worry son, he can still shoot those blindfolded pen deer in Mexico, you might still have some buisness with him.

Honest question Tri

As a passionate professional have you been charged 3 times with wildlife crime, and been under investigation 8 others, with at least 2 more incidents pending currently?

Is that what separates a professional from an amateur like myself?

Honest question Tri

As a passionate professional have you been charged 3 times with wildlife crime, and been under investigation 8 others, with at least 2 more incidents pending currently?

Is that what separates a professional from an amateur like myself?
Reality is the difference. I shape it and you turn circles in it. That's the difference.

Oh Tri.

I know it's just tough when all those "rumors" I spread keep ending up in court, and now, federal prison.

Don't worry son, he can still shoot those blindfolded pen deer in Mexico, you might still have some buisness with him.
He (WLH) is posting Mexico stuff this morning like nothing else in the world matters.

This is why 2 months and $10k won't even phase him.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom