WILL KENNEDY TRY IT???

Trump made the offer according to Kennedy several months ago.
Kennedy declined. He talks about it on his X page.

That would be the stupidest thing Trump could do. Kennedy will take many more votes from Brandon than he ever would Trump. I’m confident Trump would not make that mistake

That would be the stupidest thing Trump could do. Kennedy will take many more votes from Brandon than he ever would Trump. I’m confident Trump would not make that mistake
Yeah it would be dumb, but the jury is out on who it takes more votes from? An NBC poll about a month ago showed RFK Jr. would take a sizable number of voters away from Trump, enough to give Biden the win.

Who knows but it makes sense as a lot of Republicans want a Covid/CDC/Fauci reckoning & accountability that they won't get with Trump. RFK Jr. is all about reforming, burning down the big govt. agencies.

Yeah it would be dumb, but the jury is out on who it takes more votes from? An NBC poll about a month ago showed RFK Jr. would take a sizable number of voters away from Trump, enough to give Biden the win.

Who knows but it makes sense as a lot of Republicans want a Covid/CDC/Fauci reckoning & accountability that they won't get with Trump. RFK Jr. is all about reforming, burning down the big govt. agencies.
BS

Remember. That is an NBC poll. I won’t give much credit there.

Remember. That is an NBC poll. I won’t give much credit there.
The polls have always been on the low side for Trump, each election has shown this.

So, for many of the polls now to show Trump leading is a very good sign.

Now, what kind of shenanigans the Dems will try to pull is up in the air but something that will happen.

It's one poll/data point that shows Trump up by 2 when it's Trump/Biden on the ballot. With Jr. & others in the mix/on the ballot Biden goes up by 2.

Make of it what you will... I'm still waiting for the Red Wave the polls told us were guaranteed. Less subjective is the donation data.

Screen Shot 2024-06-06 at 7.39.38 PM.png
Screen Shot 2024-06-06 at 7.38.08 PM.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom