Why are results so late?

Beavonner

Why does idaho wait until July 1 to post draws results? If you’re applying for a an early season tag you’ve got no time to prep and plan. I applied for an early Aug hunt last year and was stressed about drawing knowing I had 4 weeks till the hunt. What does the state gain by waiting for July first that they couldn’t accomplish by June 1?

All you whiners complain you can't apply until after the other states draw, so Idaho extended their draw period until June 5th. Now you're complaining because they can't push the button for the draw the very next day. If you know what you applied for, and hopefully have a chance, you should have your sh*t together enough to head out on your hunt!!!

Why does idaho wait until July 1 to post draws results? If you’re applying for a an early season tag you’ve got no time to prep and plan. I applied for an early Aug hunt last year and was stressed about drawing knowing I had 4 weeks till the hunt. What does the state gain by waiting for July first that they couldn’t accomplish by June 1?
That’s be kinda tuff to get results out by June 1st for an application period that runs to June 5th. But maybe I’m missing something

All you whiners complain you can't apply until after the other states draw, so Idaho extended their draw period until June 5th. Now you're complaining because they can't push the button for the draw the very next day. If you know what you applied for, and hopefully have a chance, you should have your sh*t together enough to head out on your hunt!!!
I mean it is the 21st. They probably have the ability to just push a button😂(I honestly don’t have a clue don’t hate me if you know how it actually works). But I mean they should be able to hold the draw like within the week of the deadline and get results posted everything is online nowadays. Can you even do paper applications anywhere? That could add time required for a draw.

I’m sure he’s got his gear in mind but it can be hard to dedicate time to scout for a unit you maybe draw…. I mean some units are like winning the lotto if you draw with less than a percent chance.

Cut him a break. 7 weeks isn’t near enough time to get ready for a hunt

Sheesh, I take hunts with 2 days notice here in NV. I like the late results......keeps the folks who will only scout once they have a tag from clogging up the woods. -----SS

Heck, it just took Wyoming that long to run the non-resident applications by themselves. Nobody's bit*hung about them being slow. Arizona has the best draw system out there, and it took them that long also.

I'll just be happy if they draw my name for anything!

I'd like to see how much they make on interest alone holding all of those dollars? Quick to take it, slow to give it back means money in the bank!

I'd like to see how much they make on interest alone holding all of those dollars? Quick to take it, slow to give it back means money in the bank!
There’s no money paid up front for Idaho for deer, elk and antelope. You don’t even get charged for the tag once you draw until you decide you actually want to pick it up.

How about this....instead of waiting a whole 3 weeks for fish and game to run the draws, while making an unbelievable amount of money off of intrest that could pay off the national debt six times over, they should have slot machines. Type in your license number, type in the hunt number and pull the handle and be disappointed in just a few seconds. That way we don't have hear all the crying and whining about agonizing 3 weeks, some years they were out in 2 weeks!
What other States are quicker at getting draw results out? What states are making money off the bonus and preference point scam and how much? Yep, Idaho fish and game is greedy!
If ya can't pick up some of the sarcasm in this post then swim your dumba** across the ocean to the middle east and wave a flag that says Infedels Rule! I can't believe I wasted time typing this!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom