WHO'D BE INTERESTED IN AN MM DRATville PISSCUTTER CONTEST???

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I'm A Thinking We Oughta Get One Going!

We Could Let Other States Do Their Own If They'd Like?

NON-Residents Hunting In DRATville Would Be Fine!

I'd Like To Keep It GENERAL Deer Hunts Only!

Or We Could Run 2 Contests:

One For General Hunts!

And One For LE Hunts!

This Would Exclude Governors & The Sportsman & The ALCATRAZ Tag Holders!

Not Harping On Guides But We'd Need To Keep It Average Joe Blow Hunters!

AKA NO GUIDED/MONEY Hunts!

No CHEATING!

And No BS!

To Enter Your Trophy In To The Contest We'd Need A Bloody Field Pic With Your General Tag Notched & A Tape Measure Showing How Wide He Is In The Same Pic!

We Could Keep It Reasonable On The Entry Fee!

Widest Buck Takes The Money!

I'd Ask Niller To Be In Charge Of The Deal To Keep Everything Honest & Legit!

No!

I Don't Know Where There's A BIG WIDE PISSCUTTER,So Don't Even Think It!

Your Thoughts?

I Think We Could All Pitch 5.00 or 10.00 In?

I'm in just to have the fun here on MM and see what us MM'ers produce this year. Not planning to get my money back being first year of my dedicated, but may throw the son in. Any good bucks spotted would be sending/trying to get him in on it.

There Might Be An Issue With a 20.00 Entry Fee?

It All Depends On How Many Guys Are Playing?

We'd Probably Have To Go With 5.00 Or 10.00 each & Cap The Entries At A Maximum Of 500.00?

I'm Waitin For Niller To Chime In To See If He'd Help Us With This?

Everybody-Else Can Run Schemes Generating Millions Of Dollars But Us Joe Blows,Looks Like We Might Be Capped At 500.00?

What about just a big buck contest, where we all meet after the hunts, and everyone can vote for which they deem to be the best. Like they did back in they day at hardware stores.

Make scoring your contest easier and just weigh the nuts. Chances are the one or two mature bucks that’s shot will shine above all the other yearlings. And while your at it, maybe measure their d’s. Score can then be mass x length.

Of course if length aint your thing, maybe include girth. I’m good with however you choose to score it. For the bucks I mean. 😜

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom